arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Magnificent rings!!!!

Reactions: Roi

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this--its heavenly! Love your choices, agree with using a white metal, the halo is stunning!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! How do you choose?! Or just wear them both! :D

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous antique cushion with a beautiful setting! :love: You are like m2b having a round Emilya and an antique cushion Emilya! I love the lower colors in antique cut stones, and also like a white halo to accentuate the color!

I was just thinking the exact same thing (except my AVC halo is from another vendor)! Congrats on your new ring!:appl:

Last edited:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring! Both rings! Pure perfection! :love: They are absolutely stunning. Enjoy them and wear them in good health!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing rings. Love them both!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This has to be the most amazingly gorgeous cushion ever! :love: I really admire your perseverance in finding the perfect stone... enjoy her!

P

PierreBear

Beautiful!!! more more more!!! haha

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:Beautiful ring and set!!! Your ring looks very chique on you.

Your diamond collection is impressive

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love the ACC diamond & the VC setting just takes it to another level.
Stunning!
Thank you EC8! I agree about the setting, it works as the frame for the picture =)2

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!! :love::love::love: How wonderful to have 2 amazing rings! :appl: Enjoy both of your beauties!
Thank you, junebug! I was thinking to upgrade my ER, but could not decide wether i want MRB or the old cut for my ER, and i wanted to keep my ER, so it was easier to get another ring :)

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Two very different stones, and each very beautiful in its own way, with the setting uniting them. An absolutely lovely pair. Wear them in good health! (And feel free to post more pictures!)
Thank you, Nitedula! Yes, they are so different and i like them both: the new and the old :)

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a masterpiece! Hubba hubba! You mentioned it was a RHR so do you wear both at the same time and blind people? Lovely and yes please post more photos!!
Thank you, PierreBear! I do wear them together sometimes :) and sometimes i wear it on my left hand with the wedding band :)

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Absolutely Stunning ACC and VC setting combination!!! How do you decide which to wear?
Thank you, bright ice! I wear them sometimes together, MRB as ER and ACC as RHR :) and sometimes i wear ACC as ER :)

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is just beautiful... I love the contrast in the stone and melee colors! So romantic -- congrats to you!
Thank you, msop04! I do love the contrast too and the color of the ACC :)

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous antique cushion with a beautiful setting! :love: You are like m2b having a round Emilya and an antique cushion Emilya! I love the lower colors in antique cut stones, and also like a white halo to accentuate the color!
Thank you, diamondseeker! The contrast between the ACC and the halo is very pleasing to my very color-sensitive eyes :) I see the contrast in both rings and like it.

mayday

Shiny_Rock
Oh, this reminds me so much of the great Venice! What a gorgeous cushion and spectacular setting by VC. Wear it in good health!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Amazing - this is truly my dream - have my ering and then get a nice honker of an ACC/AVC/CAC to set in a dazzling VC halo!!! :lickout::lickout::lickout: you are a lucky LUCKY lady!!! Loveeeeeee!! :love::love::love:
Thank you, ac117! :) :) :) "Great minds think alike?" :):):) You need to follow your dream.....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results