shape
carat
color
clarity

The Pricescope Hall of Fame - Iconic Pricescope jewelry

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So everybody on PS has their favorite pieces of jewelry they've seen posted on this site. This thread is not about that.

For a while I've wanted to start a thread which is a compilation of the standout pieces of jewelry Pricescope members have created. Our individual tastes might differ, but I think some pieces are iconic within this group.

So if you can think of a piece that should go down in the Pricescope Hall of Fame - please add it here!

Here's just a few to get us started.....

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
mrs-blop|1429644745|3865436 said:
One of the most glorious rings ever to come out of Pricescope.... m-2-b's 5+ct AVC. I can't find a thread just for this ring, so if anyone has a link, pls add it.Here's a link to a thread where her ring made an appearance.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-collection-of-halos.121549/page-27#post-3853918#p3853918']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-collection-of-halos.121549/page-27#post-3853918#p3853918[/URL]

Wow, m-2-b! Who made your ring and what are the specs of the AVC? Do you have a thread, or if not, could you make one? :drool:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
athenaworth - YES! Definitely on any hall of fame hit-list! I'm really glad you added it. I think half of Pricescope fell on the floor drooling when she unveiled that one. The other half died of envy! :Up_to_something:

HegemonyCricket - katie's champagne diamond is definitely iconic in my mind. What is it about that ring that is so engaging? Is it the gorgeous color? The perfection of the setting? The unexpected nature of it? Either way, I remember doing a 'HCDT' (HOLY COW! double-take) when I saw it. I think that ring is just so lush - and the pairing with the while melee halo is really creative. Loved this one!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's a bunch of these land-mark pieces of jewelry on PS. Anyone care to list anything else? How about in men's jewelry? Necklaces? Earrings? More rings? There's dozens - probably hundreds of these well known and swoon-worthy pieces. Please add any you can think of!

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Justin's wife stunning sapphire halo ring-can't recall how big it is 4 or 5 carats I thought? He got it for a steal too!

The AVR and Van Craeynest combo-I think it was a 2.5 or 3 carat AVR in platinum or white gold

Oh! I can't recall who's got their grandmas antique marquise ring with the engraved shank-but its always on my mind. My computer died otherwise I"d post pictures ;(

Oh and how could I forget-the very first french cut shank combo-both with colored stones and with a diamond. I think there is a stunning tourmaline set with those...can't remember who's that is either!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovey's and Reena's rings!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one of the best threads ever! Keep these beauties coming :appl: :love:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, there are so many that set trends and made many want to join the PS family...

Kenny's first Octavia comes to mind as well.. :appl:

kenny_octavia.jpg

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
...ugh! This is so hard because everyone knows that PSers have the most amazing pieces. I could truly do this all day, but sadly I do have to get some work done. ;(

Lost sapphires Blueberry

_29403.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results