shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT I'm Back!!! With my new Leon!!!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry for being away for so long. Received my new Leon on the 6th and also ended up getting his antique calibre for my wedding ring, on the advice of my bling-a-licious mom.

1st: the wedding ring with my ering
IMG_2529.jpg

IMG_2546.jpg

And now the mother's ring, with the green flor yellow center:
IMG_2538.jpg

IMG_2543.jpg

IMG_2560.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2569.jpg

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Good lord, THREE LEONS! You must feel like you've died and gone to heaven! They are all so lovely.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay what a gorgeous Leon family!!!

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
They are lovely!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Hey guys! Thanks! Yes, I do feel incredibly fortunate to have these. It's pretty nuts actually.

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Wow stunning, I love the shot of your left and right hand together. Gorgeous, your mom gave you good advice!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Fantastic diamonds and beautiful work too. :love:

:love: :love: :love: I was hoping you'd come back to show these!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
HOW EXCITING!!!!!

Lori

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are all lovely. But the three east west set ovals with the frame of pave is just to freaking die for. Wow. Excellent taste.

Envyme

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE it!! Your rings came out soo pretty!! Enjoy!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, wow, wow!!! This is insane :o Three Leons! Girl, you're the queen of the world!!! Very blingalicious :appl:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful rings...enjoy!

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Congratulations on 2 new Leon rings. Your 'mother's' ring is stunning. This is one of my favorite LM design and you made the right choice. It goes really well with your cushion with french cuts and the antique calibre band. The yellow and blue combination you were considering earlier would have been too overwhelming. Enjoy your rings. What's your next LM project?

Head-in-the-clouds

Rough_Rock
They are both amazing and I especially love your wedding set. Simply breathtaking! :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous pieces of jewelry. You are one lucky girl.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Debby they are both GORGEOUS! I'm glad you went with the antique calibre. It's a great match (without being matchy) to your e-ring.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, what a fabulous collection!!! I love the French cut side stones, and that gorgeous split shank with the yellow center! :love:

*SWOON*

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Oh it turned out beautifully!!! SWOON!
Can you tell me anything about the sparkle of the antique calibre band? I'm curious about that since the stones are set upside down.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Wow -- your rings are so very beautiful :love:
I love the design you chose for your mother's ring, and the rings look just great together on your hands. Bravo! Enjoy!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
WOW! :love: :love: Your RHR is one of my all time favorite Leon's! It looks awesome on your hand! And the calibre band is PERFECT with your ering! Go Debby!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW is all I can think of to say! :appl: :appl: :appl: You are one lucky lady!!!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Love your new FCD ring, it's also one of my favourite design.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love them all Deb!!! Congrats lady, you have an amazing collection!!! :appl: :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Debby, they are stunning! I am so glad you are back! Now you can answer the question, "Can a girl ever get enough Leons?"

Love love love. I am saving (grr) to add a couple bands to my collection. I love the antique calibre! Gorgeous with your ring!
DH is on a new kick and wants to pay off our mortgage (of all things!!) so I am on a budget. So alas, I must save my pennies.

The band is perfect and stunning with your gorgeous e-ring, and your rhr-breathtaking! Girlfriend, could you post about a million
more pictures? Need more.......

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Debbie, I love them all!!! You must be over the moon. That wedding band is the *perfect* compliment to your gorgeous e-ring, and your new three stone? Drop dead gorgeous! I love that design and I know I won't be alone in that feeling. I'll bet lots of PSers are going to want to copy that design. Leon does such unbelievably nice work.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Debby it turned out beautiful! I love seeing the finished products after knowing how much thought went into it.
Really gorgeous...and a lovely wedding band to boot! I know why you havent been on PS...probably busy painting to pay
for all these Leon's! Dont be a stranger!

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, they're all just beautiful!!! :love: :love: :love:

I'm waiting on a LM ring right now. Can I ask how long your's took?

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Wow, so gorgeous!!! I love the shot of both hands together - all the rings complement each other so well and yet are so distinctive. I agree with AN that the blue and yellow option might have been overwhelming - this one is simply perfect and still has that gorgeous pop of yellow-green. And yes, please about a million more pictures!

(I'm expecting my Leon this month too, so I'm desperately living vicariously through others' Leons!)

Congrats and enjoy your stunning trio!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results