Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

The "it's so ME" antique dream piece thread

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
This Tiffany & Co that was on eBay for a long time. One day, I want to recreate this one with a smaller diamond:
Screenshot_20190411-142051.png
That is gorgeous and I love the outline. I love "contained" rings where everything is streamlined and no prongs.

This 1920s Art Deco ring is so very me.
72C416D3-EF1F-4F4F-AECC-A9DE6F66B03E.jpeg
I mean this is basically big blue just a few dollars more.

joelly

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh! Are you buying this one??
Yes. I love how it looks. The facets turn on and off. Sadly I can’t seem to take a nice picture of it though.

One thing for sure, I hate wearing mask.

That was the first time we’ve ventured out since 3/16/2020.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. I love how it looks. The facets turn on and off. Sadly I can’t seem to take a nice picture of it though.

One thing for sure, I hate wearing mask.

That was the first time we’ve ventured out since 3/16/2020.
Oh that's so exciting! take video so we can ooh and ahh with you. That would be a very strange experience - going out for the first time in 2 months!

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Screenshot_20200516-225828_Instagram.jpg These. 3 old mine cuts. They are outstanding but yet somehow seem totally wearable everyday. I saw them in person last summer and think about them often
Beautiful! I would totally wear these a lot - I've got costume that are very similar and after my studs they are the second most worn.

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Somebody needs to buy this - its lovely. I've got too many ruby rings already but I love the domed shape of this.

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Ladies - this tiara came up and sold today on Ruby Lane and I'm so glad because let me tell you - I would have gotten this beautiful thing and worn it in my backyard garden. Because I am silly and it is a beautiful piece of art I would have liked to see my daughter wear when she gets married in a zillion years from now. And then it could have been passed down thru the generations.....what a lovely thing.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Brilliant_Rock
I have a thing for lapis, it's on my "hunt" list. I found a perfect one, vivid blue with great gold flakes , bezel set in yellow gold at an antique jewelry show a few months ago. I keep kicking myself for not buying it!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Glorious Green Diamond Ring
    Glorious Green Diamond Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.