shape
carat
color
clarity

"The Bachelorette" thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 1:11:38 PM
Author: blushingbride
Date: 7/14/2009 1:03:23 PM

Author: Elegant

Here''s my 2 cents...

Jillian likes dark haired, olive skinned men...Jason was the same way...

The ''performance'' issue with Ed - I thought they had problems because they weren''t as touchy feely -not because he can''t get it up (can I say that?
23.gif
). They oiled each other down, but I think that was it - my lord, did you see that ''relaxing'' outfit she came out of the bathroom in? Was she even wearing any underwear? Me thinks not... SHE likes to perform in front of the camera. Her authenticity has faded with every episode.
I was sitting there, being disgusted - day after day, the amount of different men''s saliva being placed in her mouth...gross.
She''ll pick Kipton (or however the hell you spell his name) because he has the most money.
She will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER, let Ed live down the fact that he ''left her'' for his job. 50 years down the line she''d still be screaming... ''Yeah - leave me like you left me 50 years ago you bastard!'' or something like that.

LOL!!!! Awe, poor Ed! I must admit I''ve been rooting for him and yes, last night''s fantasy suite scene was awkward to say the least (I still think he got stage fright in front of the cameras). BUT - was anyone else bothered by the super short shorts he was wearing when they were strolling along the beach after she met his parents?
33.gif
I couldn''t get over the purplish/blue tank top - what a turn off. The shorts, if I could see his package, would have been fine, but that tank top was just awful!

I like Ed.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 1:11:38 PM
Author: blushingbride

Here''s my 2 cents...

Jillian likes dark haired, olive skinned men...Jason was the same way...

The ''performance'' issue with Ed - I thought they had problems because they weren''t as touchy feely -not because he can''t get it up (can I say that?
23.gif
). They oiled each other down, but I think that was it - my lord, did you see that ''relaxing'' outfit she came out of the bathroom in? Was she even wearing any underwear? Me thinks not... SHE likes to perform in front of the camera. Her authenticity has faded with every episode.

I was sitting there, being disgusted - day after day, the amount of different men''s saliva being placed in her mouth...gross.

She''ll pick Kipton (or however the hell you spell his name) because he has the most money.

She will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER, let Ed live down the fact that he ''left her'' for his job. 50 years down the line she''d still be screaming... ''Yeah - leave me like you left me 50 years ago you bastard!'' or something like that.

LOL!!!! Awe, poor Ed! I must admit I''ve been rooting for him and yes, last night''s fantasy suite scene was awkward to say the least (I still think he got stage fright in front of the cameras). BUT - was anyone else bothered by the super short shorts he was wearing when they were strolling along the beach after she met his parents?
33.gif

lol, that shorts were from the 70s
41.gif

I think he is really sensitive guy, so trying to "perform" in front the camera, with a girls the slept with 2 different guys the in 2 days
14.gif
, well, I don''t blame for don''t wanting or be able to "perform" that night
3.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
She''ll pick Kipton (or however the hell you spell his name)
haha! That made me laugh!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think I figured it all out last night. I had a feeling she would get rid of Reid (
39.gif
) because he wouldn't express his feelings soon enough. I think that's the stupidest thing ever. Give the guy some time. He was the best one there. But I knew it would happen because she lacks common sense.

I knew when she wanted to speak with Ed that she would give him that "second chance" just like she did with breakdance boy Michael when she spoke with him about being too immature before handing out roses. Which she did.

So here's what I think is going to happen (I have 2 ideas):
1. She will pick Kypton over Ed only to find out Kypton doesn't want to be with her and she ends up all alone. Too bad because Ed told her he loves her and she picks Kypton. Why? Because she's been worried the entire show that Kypton would break her heart.
OR
2. Reid comes back (because Ed did) and tells her how he really feels about her and maybe even proposes after she's already let one guy go and right before the next guy she chooses arrives.

What do you think?

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 2:25:53 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
I think I figured it all out last night. I had a feeling she would get rid of Reid (
39.gif
) because he wouldn''t express his feelings soon enough. I think that''s the stupidest thing ever. Give the guy some time. He was the best one there. But I knew it would happen because she lacks common sense.

I knew when she wanted to speak with Ed that she would give him that ''second chance'' just like she did with breakdance boy Michael when she spoke with him about being too immature before handing out roses. Which she did.

So here''s what I think is going to happen (I have 2 ideas):
1. She will pick Kypton over Ed only to find out Kypton doesn''t want to be with her and she ends up all alone. Too bad because Ed told her he loves her and she picks Kypton. Why? Because she''s been worried the entire show that Kypton would break her heart.
OR
2. Reid comes back (because Ed did) and tells her how he really feels about her and maybe even proposes after she''s already let one guy go and right before the next guy she chooses arrives.

What do you think?
I pick option 1. I haven''t heard or read anywhere that she''s met the man of her dreams or that she''s actually engaged like I normally do before a season starts - I think she ends up alone.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Replaying the ending...

Ed said he was wearing his mankini - his lucky green and white shorts... ha! He wanted to show her his sexy legs and hot gut region! Ha!!! He's funny.

Piecing things together, you know, Kypton is the one she's picked first many times this season in the rose ceremonies. The guy that she is hugging at the end and crying is just a bit taller than her. So that might be Kipton she is crying with and rejecting. BUT - she keeps rejecting guys that she thinks are PERFECT...she said so many times that she thinks Kypton is perfect and hasn't found any flaws in him...and that he was the one dumping the women and she was so scared he would do the same to her - wait, she has mental issues, she really does...

I don't think Reid will come back actually - because they would DEFINITELY play that one up on the commercials, they wouldn't keep it from us.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:21:48 PM
Replaying the ending...

Ed said he was wearing his mankini - his lucky green and white shorts... ha! He wanted to show her his sexy legs and hot gut region! Ha!!! He''s funny.

Piecing things together, you know, Kypton is the one she''s picked first many times this season in the rose ceremonies. The guy that she is hugging at the end and crying is just a bit taller than her. So that might be Kipton she is crying with and rejecting. BUT - she keeps rejecting guys that she thinks are PERFECT...she said so many times that she thinks Kypton is perfect and hasn''t found any flaws in him...and that he was the one dumping the women and she was so scared he would do the same to her - wait, she has mental issues, she really does...

I don''t think Reid will come back actually - because they would DEFINITELY play that one up on the commercials, they wouldn''t keep it from us.
Yes, it''s definitely Kypton who she''s crying over and hugging in the previews. You can tell because the guy''s hair is a light brown, not dark brown like Ed''s - unless Reid comes back in some bizarre twist (Reid and Kypton have similar hair color), it''s definitely Kypton''s head of hair.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:21:48 PM
Replaying the ending...

Ed said he was wearing his mankini - his lucky green and white shorts... ha! He wanted to show her his sexy legs and hot gut region! Ha!!! He''s funny.

Piecing things together, you know, Kypton is the one she''s picked first many times this season in the rose ceremonies. The guy that she is hugging at the end and crying is just a bit taller than her. So that might be Kipton she is crying with and rejecting. BUT - she keeps rejecting guys that she thinks are PERFECT...she said so many times that she thinks Kypton is perfect and hasn''t found any flaws in him...and that he was the one dumping the women and she was so scared he would do the same to her - wait, she has mental issues, she really does...

I don''t think Reid will come back actually - because they would DEFINITELY play that one up on the commercials, they wouldn''t keep it from us.
True but Kypton doesn''t have as dark hair as Ed and he isn''t as tall. I think she''s hugging Ed in that clip

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 11:25:51 AM
Author: vespergirl
I know that I''m in the minority here, but I''m glad that she sent Reid home. If it were me, I would have sent him home weeks ago when he confessed to his neurosis about germs. I can''t stand it when guys are squeamish like that. He struck me as the type that wouldn''t kill a spider if his wife asked him to. Otherwise, he did seem to have a good personality.

That said, I think that Ed is her best bet at this point, though I still think that Jake the Pilot would have been the best one for her overall. Ed may end up presenting some performnce issues down the road, but I''d like to give him the benefit of the doubt and think that maybe having cameras in the room gave him some performance anxiety.

I think that Kypton is out of her league, and I don''t think that he likes her nearly as much as she likes him. If she picks Kypton, the relationship is over in 6 months, tops.
I agree on all three points. Ed seems to be really wearing his heart on his sleeve. Of course, with these reality shows, even feelings they think are real might not be, but I think he''s sincere in his love. Kiptyn is inscrutable to me, and I bet he''s just succumbing to the phenomenon that strikes almost all contestants on this show, where you can''t think objectively about your feelings what with the cameras and competition and contrived situations and all. But Ed reminds me of Ryan (as in "Trista and Ryan") -- just some sappy guy who seems genuinely grateful to have found the girl of his dreams, even if the rest of the world isn''t so sure what is so great about her. His dad certainly seemed to think Ed''s feelings were real.

And the whole bedroom editing was really confusing. Wouldn''t the failure to perform have occurred after the cameras left? So I''m guessing that the scenes that were supposed to be post failure were really just shot before, and don''t you think they would have talked at length about it in private right when it happened so she didn''t need to interrupt the rose ceremony to ask euphemistically if he is able to get it up?

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Okay, we are 6 minutes into the "men tell all" show...and to me, Jillian has shown more personality in those 6 minutes than she has all season!

What''s with that?

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Yes, Sabine I thought the same thing!

Jason and Molly, well, let''s see if there really will be a wedding. And will it be like Trista and Ryan''s !!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
So does anyone else think Reid comes back? Why show him in the previews for next week, ya know?
I can''t figure this ending out.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, it looks like he''s going to proposal to her too and throw everything off. He was holding a ring in his hands.

Who thought David was a complete a*&hole last night? He''s just a nasty, SOB!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
It does look like Reid comes back next week. I hope he ends up being the next bachelor, I''d definitely watch that!

As for whether she picks Kiptyn or Ed, I''m not even that interested. Their relationships seem so superficial that I don''t have much faith that either will actually succeed.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I actually thought when the host guy asked her about letting Reid go and how she felt about that, her response sounded a LOT more scripted and rehearsed than her other responses, and methinks she might even end up with Reid...

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Sabine- I definitely thought she was more likeable on this as well.

Reid is definitely coming back to propose to her- they really built it up by continually pointing out how hard it was for her to let Reid to, how heartbroken she was, plus the fact that he wasn''t there AND they showed him in the preview holding some sort of ring. Or I guess at least that''s what they want us to think!

David was so lame- I loved when Chris Harrison finally said- so Juan didn''t take a shot, so what?

The "unedited" stuff they showed of Ed being drunk was hysterical- and made me like him a bit more.

Anyone else feel like Jake was trying a bit too hard?

I agree, I don''t really care who she picks. But I think it will be Reid. Or maybe Kiptyn. Or possibly Ed.
9.gif

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
I just lost so much respect for her - she is how old and she totally fell for Wes'' act?

I thought the scene with Ed drunk was hilarious!

Go Ed...though she will probably pick Kypton.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Well...it''s finally here, the season finale..one more hour for me!!
I have a pretty good idea of what''s gonna go down, ( but I won''t spoil it for the others), but nothing too shocking I''m sure!
emwink.gif
Then of course there''s the "after the final rose" to inform us all, of what''s really going on in Jillian''s world today!! Get the popcorn ready!!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Ok, both guys have met the family. I have no idea which one made the better impression!!

But I have to feel sorry for both these guys - seeing Jill kissing and just being all over both of them,
gosh, how tough that has to be.

it seems Ed is totally crazy for her. But is Kypton really in love with her !!!!!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Both men chose a ring from Neil Lane. I much prefer the ring Kipton chose, but which one will Jillian be wearing?? Both men are going to propose..but wait, there's a twist...
31.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I like the ring Kiptyn (sp?) picked better than Ed''s choice...so there...she should dump Ed
9.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Oh Man - it''s not WHO I wanted, dang it!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2009 9:17:02 PM
Author: bebe

ditto this. I''m shocked that she let him go
38.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
so where is Reid

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2009 9:20:28 PM
Author: atroop711

Date: 7/27/2009 9:17:02 PM
Author: bebe

ditto this. I''m shocked that she let him go
38.gif
Big Mistake !!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I KNEW IT!! Not liking it, but I knew she would let a good thing pass her by!! (her loss)
Did someone say Reid?? Hmmmmm..I think I see the minivan pulling up right now!
31.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
maybe it''s kypton that comes back and not Reid?

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Grrrr!
I thought she had all this sexual chemistry with him and they were perfect for each other.
maybe it was his family?

I didn''t get to see the rings, TV froze!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
had that feeling too. I mean she let that loser Wes (was that his name) stay when it was obvious he was lying about a girlfriend

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Well, I was really pulling for Ed, but I really thought that she would pick Kiptyn - I''m shocked that she''s choosing Ed, but I think it''s the better choice - she needs to pick the guy who''s ready to get married.

However, that said, I really preferred Kiptyn''s ring, by a lot. Did you guys think that was a huge OEC? That ring was phenomenal - I love Neil Lane. I''m not as crazy about Ed''s 3-stone pear, but that''s just my taste. Maybe the previews showed her crying because she doesn''t like the ring she gets - like SJP in Sex and the City
emwink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results