shape
carat
color
clarity

"The Bachelorette" thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm? But I thought Reid was shown there

bebe

Ideal_Rock
this is nuts!!

gosh Kypton looks like the most mature of this bunch!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think Jilly knows WHAT she wants..her poor head is spinning!
I don''t think she will choose anyone!! That''s it...she''s going home alone..she needs a few more weeks to think about it!!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2009 9:25:03 PM
Author: vespergirl
Well, I was really pulling for Ed, but I really thought that she would pick Kiptyn - I''m shocked that she''s choosing Ed, but I think it''s the better choice - she needs to pick the guy who''s ready to get married.

However, that said, I really preferred Kiptyn''s ring, by a lot. Did you guys think that was a huge OEC? That ring was phenomenal - I love Neil Lane. I''m not as crazy about Ed''s 3-stone pear, but that''s just my taste. Maybe the previews showed her crying because she doesn''t like the ring she gets - like SJP in Sex and the City
emwink.gif
so ticked that my satellite foze up, never saw the rings, the BEST part!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Ugh, this is so annoying - I hope that she sends Reid home. Since when do they let people come back who she has sent home? Can you imagine if they let them do that for the Bachelor? You''d have 10 girls show up begging him to propose on the final day. It doesn''t seem fair to me that they let him come back. I''m still pulling for Ed.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2009 9:36:33 PM
Ugh, this is so annoying - I hope that she sends Reid home. Since when do they let people come back who she has sent home? Can you imagine if they let them do that for the Bachelor? You''d have 10 girls show up begging him to propose on the final day. It doesn''t seem fair to me that they let him come back. I''m still pulling for Ed.
ha ha, they''d all get out of the limo again!

Reid screwed up. Wonder if this wasn''t planned by the producers to induce more drama.

Ed just doesn''t seem right for her. he seems too quiet and within himself

kypton had it all!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
she should have gone with Kypton. Ed is weird.

Reid... womp womp womp.

She's too clingy for me though, if I were any of the guys, I would BOUNCE!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
ya know, she was sooooo in love with the 3 of them. I don''t think her time with Ed will last very long. I hope I''m wrong.
poor Kypton, I really feel for him.

guess Ed really "came through" ;-)

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Well, it looks like that''s over with - I didn''t know what she would do there with Reid, but both he & Kiptyn struck me as the type to propose just to win the show (that competitive guy thing) but then dump her 6 months after the show ends. It seemed to me that Ed would be the guy most likely to actually follow through and marry her, but I could be wrong - you never know.

Anyway, I hope that it works out for them - between the Bachelor & now this season, that girl has been through the wringer.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
what woman gets three guys to propose to her on the one day??

she can''t be ''perfect'' for everyone!

and who was that beautiful looking girl with jillian''s family? sister? best friend? maybe kiptyn will call *her*!
31.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2009 9:52:31 PM
Author: bebe
ya know, she was sooooo in love with the 3 of them. I don''t think her time with Ed will last very long. I hope I''m wrong.

guess Ed really ''came through'' ;-)
LMAO!!!
emwink.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
prove me wrong Ed, prove me wrong !!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2009 9:53:28 PM
Author: whitby_2773
what woman gets three guys to propose to her on the one day??

she can''t be ''perfect'' for everyone!

and who was that beautiful looking girl with jillian''s family? sister? best friend? maybe kiptyn will call *her*!
31.gif
Whitby, I was thinking the same thing! I was thinking that if I wanted this guy to propose, I wouldn''t distract him by introducing him to my better-looking cousin
emembarrassed.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ed is so creepy. He was feeling up her butt right there at "proposal central". Reality Steve claims he has a few girlfriends back in Chicago ... hopefully they''ll come on out of the woodwork if they exist. Yick.

If she asks Reid for another chance tomorrow night I''ll laugh my *ss off. Kiptyn on Dancing with The Stars? Or is he gonna take a whirl on the Bachelor Express.

Why do I keep watching this STOOOPID show?

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, that was GENIUS. Soooo ridiculous!!!

Deco, we watch b/c it's so insane and stupid, it's so entertaining. Even my DH made me pause it so he could watch the Reid debacle.

That felt so forced- and way to get dressed up in your tennis shoes, Reid!!!!

So I would have totally picked Kiptyn and his 14-pack abs. Though I would probably have to change his name first.

Ed is just creepy, can't figure out what it is about him, but I don't believe a word he says. And their "chemistry" felt forced. Does anyone else get the gay vibe from him????? Ewwww.

Plus the sweating out there was totally distracting me. They couldn't do this once the sun set?

And totally agree, Tory the cousin is a total hottie.

And how Ed managed to pick the only ugly Neil Lane ring, I have no idea. Though it did seem to look good on her hand.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2009 11:39:24 PM
Author: ChinaCat
And how Ed managed to pick the only ugly Neil Lane ring, I have no idea. Though it did seem to look good on her hand.
TRUE!!! What *was* that ... Kiptyn''s OEC with deco details was much better -- but that Giant Asscher in the tapered engraved band with side wrap tab prongs just knocked my eyes out.
30.gif

Ed picked the gaudiest one! The Jessica Simpson QVC special. Ewwww. Mariah Carey called -- she wants her ring back. Oh well. I wait all season for the bling.

Speaking of, um, vibe -- who thought Ed might sneak off with Neil Lane and compare green shortie shorts?

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2009 11:46:53 PM
Author: decodelighted

TRUE!!! What *was* that ... Kiptyn''s OEC with deco details was much better -- but that Giant Asscher in the tapered engraved band with side wrap tab prongs just knocked my eyes out.
30.gif

Ed picked the gaudiest one! The Jessica Simpson QVC special. Ewwww. Mariah Carey called -- she wants her ring back. Oh well. I wait all season for the bling.

Speaking of, um, vibe -- who thought Ed might sneak off with Neil Lane and compare green shortie shorts?
Co-sign! Bigger is NOT always better, but after his performance issues... I think Eddie was trying to ova-compensate!
27.gif
11.gif
20.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I wonder what she really thinks about the ring. Maybe IRL it really is stunning.

I have to remember she is going to be GMA Tuesday am. And then tomorrow night
the "after the ring" show.

what gets me, is everytime she greeted Ed and Kypton she ran to them and wrapped her
legs around them. And all the making out. I wonder what Ed will think when he watches
the show. I don''t recall another bachelorette being that giddy.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, I like Ed and Jillian together!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I can not wait to see the ring!! Anybody has pictures??

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
I am happy that Jillian did not pick Kypton... He deserves someone much better than that confused poor reality TV girl.

Besides, if Kypton were to marry her I risk bumping into her in the San Diego area.... She has turned me off to a point that I will feel "elk" if I see her![:rodent:

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
What was Reid wearing when he showed up? Jacket with white sneakers??? I am sorry but this is just such a joke, I really think the planning of this TV drama is assuming all the audience are idiots or something.

Anyways, it is just sad that a woman has to decide on a marriage proposal when she is feeling "in love" with multiple partners. Shouldn''t the decision of marriage be made with absolute clear picture of one and only one love in the heart?

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I'll be honest, I like Ed and I like the ring he got - I am in the MINORITY here!
41.gif
They are two dorky dorks... they are perfect for each other. They're goofy. I just want her to burn his tank tops like right now...

Why can't she just keep all three rings and all three men and just rotate them? That seems fair...since she can never decide!
27.gif

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
so, i haven''t watch the show all season and i just happened to tune in right when Ed opened the ring box. i''ve been frantically searching online for pics and this is what i found. i think it''s a little too much for my tastes, but i''m sure it looks great IRL.

jilliannlring.jpg

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/27/2009 9:53:52 PM

LMAO!!!
emwink.gif
Okay, did anyone else notice after the scene of Jillian and Ed''s "alone" time this week, the camera cut away to an exploding volcano before the commercial break? I''m not sure if that was supposed to be a metaphor for what happened in the bedroom or what... it was pretty funny to me!!!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock

Deco, we watch b/c it''s so insane and stupid, it''s so entertaining. Even my DH made me pause it so he could watch the Reid debacle.

So I would have totally picked Kiptyn and his 14-pack abs. Though I would probably have to change his name first.

Ed is just creepy, can''t figure out what it is about him, but I don''t believe a word he says. And their ''chemistry'' felt forced. Does anyone else get the gay vibe from him????? Ewwww.

Plus the sweating out there was totally distracting me. They couldn''t do this once the sun set?

I''ll just say ditto b/c you summed up all my thoughts! That ring was totally ugly...what a disappointment! I hope Kipton (and his abs) is the next Bachelor
18.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/28/2009 7:49:50 AM
Author: steph72276

Deco, we watch b/c it''s so insane and stupid, it''s so entertaining. Even my DH made me pause it so he could watch the Reid debacle.

Ed is just creepy, can''t figure out what it is about him, but I don''t believe a word he says. And their ''chemistry'' felt forced. Does anyone else get the gay vibe from him????? Ewwww.

Plus the sweating out there was totally distracting me. They couldn''t do this once the sun set?

I''ll just say ditto b/c you summed up all my thoughts! That ring was totally ugly...what a disappointment! I hope Kipton (and his abs) is the next Bachelor

18.gif

I was going to ditto this post as well! Totally not loving the ring. I have to say, though, I''m glad she didn''t pick Kiptyn, he would definitely break her heart down the line. I actually think she had the best shot of something working with Reid, but I didn''t like that he came back to propose, dressed like a clown, after she had already made her decision to pick someone else.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m wondering if "perfect pilot" Jake is going to be the next Bachelor - I keep trying to get my brother-in-law to apply (handsome & siingle, ladies!) but my DH insists that he would never go for it
emsmilep.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with Sabine--Kiptyn is a player and would have broken her heart. They would not have ended up married.

Interesting that her Dad was all about Ed, while the women (her mom and cousin) liked Kiptyn.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/28/2009 3:42:53 AM
Author: indypitty
Date: 7/27/2009 9:53:52 PM

LMAO!!!
emwink.gif

Okay, did anyone else notice after the scene of Jillian and Ed''s ''alone'' time this week, the camera cut away to an exploding volcano before the commercial break? I''m not sure if that was supposed to be a metaphor for what happened in the bedroom or what... it was pretty funny to me!!!

I caught that and thought OMG HOW DAMN CHEESY is that?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results