shape
carat
color
clarity

"The Bachelorette" thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
UGH, if that''s true, how awful for Jillian!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2009 1:48:24 PM
Author: decodelighted
HMMMMMM ... CHEATING ALREADY?

Why isn''t this any surprise?

Starting to get a real Scott Peterson sociopath vibe from HIM .. and a D-D-Dumb vibe from this ''lovely Canadian girl''.
20.gif
EASY sista!!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2009 2:37:06 PM
Author: beau13

Date: 8/5/2009 1:48:24 PM
Author: decodelighted
HMMMMMM ... CHEATING ALREADY?

Why isn''t this any surprise?

Starting to get a real Scott Peterson sociopath vibe from HIM .. and a D-D-Dumb vibe from this ''lovely Canadian girl''.
20.gif
EASY sista!!
Ed always seemed creepy to me. Not sincere. Ew.

Run. Fast.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2009 2:32:46 PM
Author: Laila619
UGH, if that''s true, how awful for Jillian!
I have stuck to a theory regarding tabloid stories... once it hits US Weekly, it''s true. I''ve yet to see them print a retraction.

Skeez.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I KNEW something was up with Ed. And I also wondered if he had a girlfriend. According to Reality Steve. And I don''t believe everythng that goofball says but I couldn''t help but wonder it myself. Nice one Jil. We will have to wait and see how this plays out....

Isn''t Reid just adorable? I think he''d make a great next Bachelor if given the chance.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
OMG she''s stupider than I thought.....

Harris has responded to reports that she''s devestated by the news, telling PEOPLE, "I am not destroyed! There''s a little bit of anxiety that comes with this news, but I am absolutely not destroyed."

"What did he do wrong?" Harris asks. "My biggest concern is with everything that happened after the day we got engaged, and after we got engaged he has been so open with me. He''s told me all of this, every little text message and every little phone call. I use his computer. I know that any communication he had with the girls post-show was platonic. I''m not worried about it."

Harris says she understands that Swiderski would have contact with his exes, and that "feelings and emotions are involved. I know what it feels like to fall in love with somebody and to be in love with somebody [while] they are in love with somebody else. It''s very heartbreaking. I feel so awful, but since we''ve been home and since we''ve been engaged we''ve been exclusive and he''s done nothing wrong."

Harris adds, "Ed and I are trying to find humor in all of this - and there isn''t much - but it''s bringing us closer."

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jillian & Ed were on Good Morning America today reacting to the story .... Jillian from Chicago and Ed from, um, Las Vegas.

If you pay attention to body language & facial expressions you can totally see Ed squirming & blinking fast & biting his lip ... where Jillian is LAUGHING at the accusations, even after watching an ABC news piece showing the incriminating emails & photos.

Remember the fiance who swore her sweetie wasn't out attacking prostitutes & then changed her mind awfully quickly when they found several victim's panties under her own bed. That's how Jillian sounds now. "This is high school! This is meaningless!" And Ed's all "She's coming to Vegas right now -- maybe I'll take her to the Chapel of Love" .... Yeah buddy, seal the deal before she realizes you've got Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Also heard the whole thing was a "joke" for his frat buddies' amusement. Or that he's hoping for a big TV wedding payday.

Others are speculating that she's only falling for this because of her dysfunctional family -- she's codependent and used to having to "fight" for love & fix whoever she's with. She doesn't even notice when he stares out into space, says only what she wants to hear, and can't even hold eye contact with her for more than a couple of seconds. His eyes dart around like they're trying to flee the scene of a crime.

Creepy.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
What was HE of all people doing in VEGAS of all places? God this guy just can''t be trusted. I just KNEW he couldn''t be trusted after he left and then came back. The guy is a loser. I feel so bad for Jil because the poor girl doesn''t know any better. I didn''t think it would work because she doesn''t even know what she wants but now that he''s a two timing cheater....gosh. She just can''t see it.

(I feel that the ring he gave her is ugly) so if I were her, I''d take that nasty butt-ugly ring and clock him one, two, three times where the sun don''t shine!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Just eight days after Swiderski popped the question on "The Bachelorette," he supposedly slept with his ex-girlfriend, Lindsey Johnson.

A day later, the charismatic consultant allegedly tried to bed another woman, Bethany Steffen, texting her to "bring beer and condoms," Steffen tells the magazine.

But the allegations don't end there.

During the entire taping of the show Johnson claims Swiderski never stopped contacting her.

Swiderski wrote text messages to Johnson that Bachelorette Harris wasn't his "type" and the he prefers "all blondes."

23.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2009 6:53:17 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
A day later, the charismatic consultant allegedly tried to bed another woman, Bethany Steffen, texting her to ''bring beer and condoms,'' Steffen tells the magazine.
This is a hilarious sentence .... nothing says "charisma" more to me than that epic love sonnet "bring beer and condoms".

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I could see the writing on the wall with this. Two red flags came to mind and I don''t get how Jillian couldn''t see it yet she chose Ed anyway!

First flag was that ED lied and said he had to leave the show because his work needed him and the second was when he couldn''t perform on their first intimate night together.
3.gif
It was probably his conscience getting the best of him for having a girlfriend at home. Meh, really.... I don''t pretend to care. Jillian has no scruples whatsoever.....and she is going to find out soon enough how stupid she is. I hope Reid is the next Bachellorette too. I know alot of this show is staged but I do find it quite amusing.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I recall an episode of the show where someone was talking about the whole ''who has girlfriends'' and someone said something like there was more than one person and I swear I heard Ed''s name in there somewhere. It''s super vague now but does anyone else remember this? It was during one of the shows after he left, before he returned.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2009 7:34:12 PM
Author: Mara
I recall an episode of the show where someone was talking about the whole 'who has girlfriends' and someone said something like there was more than one person and I swear I heard Ed's name in there somewhere. It's super vague now but does anyone else remember this? It was during one of the shows after he left, before he returned.
For some reason this seems vaguely familiar to me too. I certainly remember Tanner mentioning that MORE THAN ONE guy had a girlfriend. Didn't he say something like "There are GUYS here with girlfriends"
33.gif

By the way, I love how she seems to KNOW something about Ed and these two girls and doesn't seem to mind. Stating that what happened when he left (to go home and sex up 2 girls) before he came back is ok (why, because she had crazy sex with other guys while dating Ed on the show maybe?) so that is somehow ok I guess. Perhaps they truly deserve each other.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/6/2009 3:11:24 PM

I recall an episode of the show where someone was talking about the whole 'who has girlfriends' and someone said something like there was more than one person and I swear I heard Ed's name in there somewhere. It's super vague now but does anyone else remember this? It was during one of the shows after he left, before he returned.
For some reason this seems vaguely familiar to me too. I certainly remember Tanner mentioning that MORE THAN ONE guy had a girlfriend. Didn't he say something like 'There are GUYS here with girlfriends'
33.gif

By the way, I love how she seems to KNOW something about Ed and these two girls and doesn't seem to mind. Stating that what happened when he left (to go home and sex up 2 girls) before he came back is ok (why, because she had crazy sex with other guys while dating Ed on the show maybe?) so that is somehow ok I guess. Perhaps they truly deserve each other.
I definitely recall something about Ed having GF's, but I couldn't remember if it was from the show or from tabloids...
12.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/6/2009 3:11:24 PM

I recall an episode of the show where someone was talking about the whole ''who has girlfriends'' and someone said something like there was more than one person and I swear I heard Ed''s name in there somewhere. It''s super vague now but does anyone else remember this? It was during one of the shows after he left, before he returned.
For some reason this seems vaguely familiar to me too. I certainly remember Tanner mentioning that MORE THAN ONE guy had a girlfriend. Didn''t he say something like ''There are GUYS here with girlfriends''
33.gif

By the way, I love how she seems to KNOW something about Ed and these two girls and doesn''t seem to mind. Stating that what happened when he left (to go home and sex up 2 girls) before he came back is ok (why, because she had crazy sex with other guys while dating Ed on the show maybe?) so that is somehow ok I guess. Perhaps they truly deserve each other.

Well said Dreamgirl. I do think they deserve each other. .... and I have to say that it repulsed me how she had no problem getting intimate in front of the camera with any of the guys!! It was very obvious that she slept with all three of those guys IMO.

Jen_91909

Shiny_Rock
ok, clearly I am over a week late to this thread for this point, but I have to say-- I completely agree Melissa looked different! I couldn''t put a finger on it at all but it hit me right away... so glad to see some of you agreed b/c nobody I spoke to seemed to notice anything!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results