clarity

#TBT Thanks PS! Ering photos!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I love the new pictures! What a beauty!
30.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
HI, just had to say, firstly - congratulations!... and secondly - these photos have single-handedly wrestled me AWAY from tension settings to a solitaire setting! They are just so beautiful. THanks!

a

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW that last photo you took with a friend''s camera is just stunning. I''m so glad that you love your diamond and setting.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! How do you get that amazing arrows to show? Love, love, love that picture.
30.gif

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
your diamond is gorgeous, that last picture you posted let us appreciate it even more.. very good camera.. what model is it??

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that''s stunning. Kudos to FI.
36.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
DL-

Love the e-ring!!!! Do you know what the width is on the ring?

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone-- I do adore that photo as well. I think it was a matter of just the right lighting and a great camera. I was actually testing the camera out bc we were in the process of ordering the same one so I will soon be playing with it more and hopefully have more photos to post.

Angeline, I feel so honored-- although of course that''s what''s great about PS-- seeing so many different styles on here helps us get a better idea of all of our options (and sometimes makes us indecisive bc there are TOO many options) haha.

Anacgarcia - The camera is a Canon SD700 and I love it-- lots of great features including capturing arrows wonderfully!
9.gif

February 2003bride- My ring width is 2.5mm I believe. I think that''s what Lockes told me but I''m not sure if our appraiser also measured it or not. If so, I should have it somewhere.

Again, thanks for the compliments but of course I just got lucky with that photo!

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
A few photos I''d like to share from our recent vacation...had to take advantage of the orchids.
3.gif

orchidringshot.jpg

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! Gorgeous!!! I love the flower color reflecting off the diamond. It looks huge on your hand!!!
30.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I love solitaires. It looks huge on you! I thought it was bigger than a 1.8ct.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!! Very exciting; congrats.

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
thanks!

snlee, I imagine it has to do with my finger size being a 3.25.
2.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh, beautiful new pics!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results