shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Thanks PS! Ering photos!

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
THANK YOU so much everybody for the well wishes and compliments on the ring. I am still basking in the ''just engaged'' glow of course and I can''t stop gawking at my own ring everywhere I go (it''s embarrassing). We were just out celebrating with friends and people were amazed at the light show coming from my hand and again it''s honestly thanks to YOU GUYS that we (he) understood enough to pick out such a great rock. It''s creating quite a stir bc some of the gals in our group have terrific rocks but just not up to ''PS standards'' and they are amazed at the difference in SPARKLE this stone emits.

I''ll respond in detail more tomorrow to some of the more specific questions but I just wanted to add a few photos I took earlier before I head off to bed.

9.gif

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
another flower shot...

0_ALB.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a beautiful stone and setting

I love the prongs on this mounting.
It looks very lovely

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Carebear,

Thank you, my ring size is 3.25 so it definitely helps the rock look bigger. Now YOUR new stone really IS HUGE.
1.gif

DS2006,

I will try my best to go try on some diamond w-rings this week since I am also curious as to the fit as well but I say TRY bc work's been a little crazy lately.

Thanks again for the very nice comments everyone!

DL

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Now a few outdoor shots.

grassreflection.jpg

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
You can see the reflection of the sun.

sunreflection.jpg

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
I adore the profile view of this ring.

sunlightprofile.jpg

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi DL ~
emrose.gif

Congratulations!
35.gif

Your diamond is so sparklie beautiful!
emhot.gif

emlove.gif
Love
emlove.gif
the setting too!
30.gif

What kind of setting is it? You said it had tiny diamonds ... Is this the Lockes???

Well, I must say ... it is a beauty!
emsmilep.gif

I am so happy for you!
face23.gif

Enjoy and have a wonderful day!
35.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! I adore that setting and it looks fabulous on you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOSH ... DL ~
emrose.gif

I just realized ....
30.gif

IT IS the Lockes!
emlove.gif
emsmilep.gif
emlove.gif

You lucky girl!!!
36.gif

Now I "know" why I loved it at first sight!
30.gif
{{{Drool!}}}
3.gif

Oh ... of course ... need more
emphoto.gif
''s of your
emhot.gif
sparkling
emhot.gif
beauty
emhot.gif
!!! {{{Please}}}
emotion-5.gif

35.gif

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Thanks curlygirl!

Mrs.Darlin Joy- Yes, it is indeed the Locke''s signature setting and I am very pleased with their workmanship. love it!
9.gif

Now I attempted to take a ''cd rom'' photo but I don''t know how everyone gets those pinkish tones from the cd rom bc my just comes out white/silvery...

303_0_ALB.jpg

Chi

Shiny_Rock
Oooh diamondlove - its just stunning congra''ts sounds like you are on cloud9...and so you should...it''s gorgeous...
21.gif
9.gif
21.gif
9.gif
21.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, beautiful stone...wowee...and I love the little details in the setting!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, love your stone and adore that setting!!! Yummo!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!

Lovely stone and setting. I really like the 1st flower picture.

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Chi, I am still on Cloud9 and still shell shocked. I''m going to try to just enjoy the moment and not get caught up in the wedding details just quite yet.
1.gif

FireGoddess & Kaleigh, Thanks very much and yeah, the details in the setting is what made me fall in love with the Locke''s setting.

The sweetie took the camera with him on a trip so I won''t have it for a few days or else I really want to try taking more photos of the ring. It really is so addictive! I may just have to try using an older camera that we have and see how that goes.

41.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOSH!! Diamondlove you got it!!! I had no idea until I saw it mentioned in another thread. Congratulations on your engagement
36.gif
And the Lockes ring is amazing! I''m more excited than before (if that''s possible) to get mine now
1.gif
Oh, can you take more pictures, Please, Please, Please!?!?! You''re stone is beautiful. It''s a real stunner. Congrats again
9.gif

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
oh my word! That is beautiful!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
DL, I''m drooling over these pictures
3.gif
We''ve got to have more
36.gif

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations DL! GORGEOUS diamond, and the setting...
30.gif
I can''t wait to see Sunkist''s, too!

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Sunkist,

You can truly understand my excitement in receiving the Locke's setting!
36.gif
I can't wait until we're ring twins.
Sounds like you don't have too much longer!

I'll try to take more photos but it probably won't be for a few more days -- I'm hoping to wait until our new camera gets in. Then I'm sure I'll be obnoxious with the number of photos I post.
12.gif

DL

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Fancy605 & Siamese Kitty-- Thank you very much, I''m still enjoying it immensely!

(I try to be more modest to people in person but I can''t stop beaming just quite yet).
20.gif

Diamondlove

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2006 9:32:48 AM
Author: diamondlove
Sunkist,

You can truly understand my excitement in receiving the Locke''s setting!
36.gif
I can''t wait until we''re ring twins.

Sounds like you don''t have too much longer!

I''ll try to take more photos but it probably won''t be for a few more days -- I''m hoping to wait until our new camera gets in. Then I''m sure I''ll be obnoxious with the number of photos I post.
12.gif

DL

Yep!
36.gif
Woohooo
1.gif
hey, I can''t hide my excitement either. Your''s looks amazing!! I hope mine looks as good
1.gif
I''m looking forward to new pics, and please be as obnoxious as you like and post lots of pics. We won''t mind!
31.gif

So are you still soley mezmerized by your ring or have you taken some time to start wedding planning?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is stunning! Congrats on your engagement!

oceanbeach

Shiny_Rock
Wow, it is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrat!!
emteeth.gif

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Sunkist, yours will look amazing and with your photo skills we''ll be getting some gorgeous shots I know.
1.gif

I am still mesmerized by my ring but everyone keeps asking for the wedding date and it''s forcing me to give wedding planning some thoughts but VERY slowly.

I was at Fry''s today and the lighting there was TERRIFIC haha - it''s probably comparable to what people say about the Home Depot lighting. One thing about the Locke''s setting that I noticed is that it makes the diamond look somewhat pillowy (almost cushion like) -- very interesting and of course I love it. I''m just not sure how the setting gives that effect so I''ll keep staring at it til I figure it out. The reason I can tell is because the stone didn''t look so pillowy (it''s the word that comes to mind) when it was in that temporary setting clasp so I know it''s not the stone. A bonus I didn''t expect.

Diamondlove

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Thanks a bunch Tacori E-ring & Oceanbeach!!

And a few days later, I''m still in awe of this ring. I hope this lasts as long as possible.
41.gif
Again, thank goodness for PS. It''s so shameful how much I like my ring so I''m so thankful to have what my fiance calls my ''support group''.

You are all much appreciated!

DL

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring diamondlove...congratulations!!!
Great photography of your ring also...keep taking pics :} we all love them - giggle

Wifey2b

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!! Absolutely stunning stone & the Locke signature setting is my favorite solitaire setting bar none! It looks perfect (and gigantic!) on your finger. Congrats on your engagement!
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results