last one for today...

lockesDLhand.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
DL, your ring is beautiful!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do love it! And hopefully I''ll have my appraisal next week so we can get the insurance to finally send my diamond!

DL, I''ll bet that picture wouldn''t post because I''ve already posted it on here. You have to change the name of it to make it post.

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ELLEN!

DS,

Oh good-- so keep us updated on the process.
1.gif

As for the Locke''s photo-- I believe it''s a different one from the one u posted because this one is not a handshot. They just sent this to me as an additional photo. It''s not the name issue because PS won''t even let you upload it until you change the name if it''s repetitive but it let me upload -- the file just won''t show in the thread. weird.

Diamondlove

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about emailing the administrators and asking them to post it? They are always so nice to do that!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH Diamondlove,

GORGEOUS diamond, FABULOUS ring! I am sooooo A''LOVING that Locke''s signature setting!

BTW, what does your ring say inside (what is stamped)?

Thanks!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2006 7:49:01 PM
Author: Lynn B
OH Diamondlove,

GORGEOUS diamond, FABULOUS ring! I am sooooo A''LOVING that Locke''s signature setting!

BTW, what does your ring say inside (what is stamped)?

Thanks!

Ya, I''m curious too. Did they stamp yours?

DL, your ring is awesome! I''m so excited, Danya at Lockes emailed me and said my ring is done. I just had to come see pics of your ring again while I''m waiting for my BF to get it and propose! I''m so glad you posted more pics. Feel free to keep posing
3.gif
Thanks for the info about wedding bands with the e-ring setting. I think I''m going to love how it fits with the band. I''ll definitely try on eternight bands with it, but I believe I''m going to go with a plain plat band from e-weddingbands.com.

We''re going to be setting twins so soon!!!
36.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondlove, that is sure one purdy ring. I just love that Lockes setting. With the small diamonds, it''s just spectacular. It looks so good on your hands too.
16.gif

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Lynn B & Sunkist,

The ring is stamped with the Lockes logo which is essentially "Lockes" but the E is shaped like a diamond I believe (it''s so small I had to look at it with a loupe) and then Plat. 950 inside.

Sunkist,

Wow-- it''s finished!!! Now your bf will just have to hurry up and propose
9.gif
We are setting twins now. Once DS2006 gets hers as well we''ll have a good number of Locke''s ring owners on PS. A little Locke''s fan club.
2.gif

Gothgrrl, Thanks very much! I also like how comfortable it is. No adjustment necessary to wear this thing.

have a great day!

DL

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2006 12:07:21 AM
Author: diamondlove
for anyone who is interested, here is another photo provided by Locke''s showing the setting & the matching wedding band.

ETA: I attached a normal JPG that Locke''s sent me showing the signature setting with the matching wedding band but for some reason it''s not showing up with the post. Not sure why it''s not posting...?
DL,

Just wondering if you could try again (please!) to post that picture w/ the matching w-ring? I know LOTS of us would love to see THAT!

Thank you!!!!
Lynn

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Trying it again after saving it as a new file so it should work this time.

DL

lockesband.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! *LOVELY!* Thanks, DL!

Do you happen to know the size of the stone in the picture above?

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Hey DL and Lynn, I thought I''d add these pics for you if you''re interested in seeing the setting with a band on the finger. Now, this is a silver band that I''ve worn for years, but it gives me the idea of how my wedding set will look, and I LOVE it!

lckeswithband.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
side view

lckeswithband2.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
No need for modesty here! What a stunner and congratulations! Enjoy this wonderful time...

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been playing around with photoshop and photo editing in general and just wanted to share the result of playing around with a photo I''ve posted in a previous post.

editedringphoto.jpg

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
I really do love the last one! So pretty by the natural light- wowy! Your ring is so pretty!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2006 10:34:24 AM
okay, I''ll stop for now!
This is my fav photo -- talk about a CROWN!
Love it!
30.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys!

I''ve been so out of the PS loop I am just now catching up on everyone''s posts. It''s always exciting to see everyone''s new diamonds. Life has been too hectic lately so I don''t get my fill of PS as much.
40.gif

Idealistic

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring! It''s a true beauty.

bae7

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is stunning! What an exciting time in your life - enjoy every minute of it!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I love your last picture. Your stone looks like ice. So pure...so clear....icy white.
30.gif

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Idealistic, bae7 and gothgrrl,

you guys are too kind. Here is a recent photo I took testing out a friend''s camera. I liked it too much not to post it!

newshot.jpg

susi

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhh, what a beautiful example of arrows
30.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 11:51:39 AM
Idealistic, bae7 and gothgrrl,

you guys are too kind. Here is a recent photo I took testing out a friend''s camera. I liked it too much not to post it!

OMG!!! THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results