shape
carat
color
clarity

Specific Gravity of Grade B Jadeite

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Does any one know what the orange and the banana mean? On YY's Wechat?

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Does any one know what the orange and the banana mean? On YY's Wechat?
:lol-2:I had a coffee and googled that. For a moment I thought it was teen code. I thought oops, I upset her. The frog and coffee meme came up on Google. It was not a very nice meaning.

K. I bought. So I got smiley face today. And a good morning.

Last edited:

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Duyen you mentioned that you would keep an eye out for dragon pendants. That's awesome! I check YY almost every morning but there are a few accounts that I don't have. Anyway, ladies, keep an eye out for me. Jasmine just posted one for $550 which makes me think YY listed one but I don't see it. And J's aren't as nice as I've seen on YY's. I think that will be my first buy from YY. Mellow, you will have to hold my hand on the bank thing. It's going to be hilarious when I finally talk to them...I'm gearing up...

Duyen

Rough_Rock
@Duyen you mentioned that you would keep an eye out for dragon pendants. That's awesome! I check YY almost every morning but there are a few accounts that I don't have. Anyway, ladies, keep an eye out for me. Jasmine just posted one for $550 which makes me think YY listed one but I don't see it. And J's aren't as nice as I've seen on YY's. I think that will be my first buy from YY. Mellow, you will have to hold my hand on the bank thing. It's going to be hilarious when I finally talk to them...I'm gearing up...

@suzanne2
Many of YY’s goods are soooo attractive that I really need to restrain myself like crazy not to buy them all.
On top of dragon pendants, I also watch scenery pendants, and earrings and also things that I never thought I would struggle against myself not to buy like these :
337CAD9B-7BD6-4C7C-BCC4-7EADB24CBEFE.jpeg 17A7D50C-9294-4F3A-B773-B5DD3AA8097E.jpeg

Carvings of Phoenix and Dragon, priced at approximately 100 USD :-o
The green is not vivid, and the carvings are thin, but I don’t know, I was just attracted to them like magnets.
Did not buy, but I was mentally exhausted by the internal struggle :loopy:
Could you tell me again the specs of the dragon pendant that you are after (including budget) ?
Anyways, I am soooooo impatient to hear about your first buys with YY.

Ah, regarding the bangle, I finally bought it without additional pictures, but with just a real life video that I cannot post here unfortunately : I trusted my previous experience with YY where the bangle was so much nicer than in its videos or photos.

@ChaiK , I got the same range of discount as what you got : bangle priced at 35 KRMB, discounted at 34.5 KRMB. I insisted very heavily and even resorted tactfully to the boss (number 3), but lingered very far from the 10% mentioned by @Burmesedaze :roll
If anyone of you manages to get more as discount, please share here so we can learn your tricks.

Regarding our trip together to a Chinese jade factory, I would love to be part of the group though I am a bit afraid that agreeing on the timing could be quite a challenge ... If we can make it in August, it will be fantastic !

Duyen

Rough_Rock
I'm only on this forum. FB with Seaglow coz we know each other through PS and met up IRL haha.

Sorry busy with LS. Just got this. Medium floating donut under 2k rmb.

Screenshot_20190104-181950_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20190104-182107_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20190104-182345_Facebook.jpg

@Burmesedaze , you know what ?
I said to myself this afternoon that I would dream being in your shoes, having a seemingly limitless open-to-buy with YY livestream !
So every time you bid for a good piece, I just say to myself “Wow, another one by Her !”.

Duyen

Rough_Rock
:lol-2:I had a coffee and googled that. For a moment I thought it was teen code. I thought oops, I upset her. The frog and coffee meme came up on Google. It was not a very nice meaning.

K. I bought. So I got smiley face today. And a good morning.

@ChaiK what did you buy at the end : the white or the green scenery ?

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Did not buy, but I was mentally exhausted by the internal struggle :loopy:
I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! Every morning I fight to not buy things I never ever thought I'd like. Ruyi, hulu, I'm even falling for the fat laughing buddhas. This obsession has to stop!
When will you see your bangle? You will post pictures?
I want my pendant to be dramatic because I won't spend over 1K USD. That means I won't get super green or translucent. This all depends on me not buying something in the meantime!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh you guys are hilarious. You're making this no buy more tolerable!

@Burmesedaze looooove the green ruyi

@ChaiK I love your scenery pendants especially the green one. Are you getting YY to set them?

@Duyen congrats!!!! So excited to see your bangle. I love those two pieces you posted. They'd make great earrings.

@suzanne2 hehe at least she hasn't sent you an eggplant pic :mrgreen2::P2:lol-2:

I am on my way out now to physically scream at Ikea. This is beyond ridiculous now.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Does it work? Physically telling off Ikea in Australia?

The green ruyi is from the Muna mine so pretty rare in green and of thickness.

Donut I'm keeping is from Moxisha mine.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
There was a light icy lavender carved Dragon rectangular pendant yesterday on livestream. Under 3000rmb which was a good buy as it's sizable.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does it work? Physically telling off Ikea in Australia?

The green ruyi is from the Muna mine so pretty rare in green and of thickness.

Donut I'm keeping is from Moxisha mine.

Well after they failed to deliver THE FOURTH time but again promised me this weekend I lambasted them and told them I will drive to the local warehouse myself. This is the warehouse with the idiots who keep failing to pack my last box.

After a lot of rage I got them to refund my delivery fee, give me a $150 Ikea gift card and they also found me my missing box which we drove home ourselves (our car is small and can only fit one box).

I am so over this but I might write a raging post to post onto their Facebook page later.

ETA: I hope you guys don't get the wrong impression! I am pretty chilled normally and I was super nice the first time they stuffed up. But they stuffed up 4 times! Twice they just didn't show up with the promised delivery!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well after they failed to deliver THE FOURTH time but again promised me this weekend I lambasted them and told them I will drive to the local warehouse myself. This is the warehouse with the idiots who keep failing to pack my last box.

After a lot of rage I got them to refund my delivery fee, give me a $150 Ikea gift card and they also found me my missing box which we drove home ourselves (our car is small and can only fit one box).

I am so over this but I might write a raging post to post onto their Facebook page later.

ETA: I hope you guys don't get the wrong impression! I am pretty chilled normally and I was super nice the first time they stuffed up. But they stuffed up 4 times! Twice they just didn't show up with the promised delivery!

4 times is 3 times too much.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Green has problem. On the right. Stony part. Near the mountain.

I think is icy white vein. Otherwise it'd be priced over 20k.

Ok this type LS don't have and not at larger sizes.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh @ChaiK I just realised your green pendant IS set!

Is it closed back?

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's like 300 to 400 rmb to modify back to open btw. More if you want the entire back to open or for larger ones maybe.

Atop setting price that is.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. But she said it is kosher.

I can see they stuffed some foil at the back of Burmesedaze's hulus in the screenshot! I really think it's a cultural preference! They like their metal backing!

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
It's like 300 to 400 rmb to modify back to open btw. More if you want the entire back to open or for larger ones maybe.

Atop setting price that is.

Green one is huge at 45 mm long. Icy is 50 mm. I so dancing with joy. :kiss2: No discount at all. I so happy anyways. Met my budget and managed two but now I want to buy some more. @Duyen, you’re so right. I want to buy everything.....

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There was a light icy lavender carved Dragon rectangular pendant yesterday on livestream. Under 3000rmb which was a good buy as it's sizable.
I can't watch the livestream. It's gobbledygook to me. :lol: All I've ever seen are the round ones. I like the ones with dark and light alternating...

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm lucky I have no pendant shenanigans going! None at all!

My list is strictly: green cab, another beaded necklace, weird n wacky earrings as they become available

I would love a bangle one day but I think they are just too much for me to get a nice green so I may as well spend that money on a cab. At what I want to spend can only get an insipid bangle.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I need help on simple donut designs for my latest. I have sent many to be set and am donutted out on designs. I like to keep the integrity of the full circle, so no spirals or gold cutting from the hole to the bail at the front. It's a quirk I have. Can't stand to see a circle dissected.

Anyone any other classic designs? Because the moxisha donut has green swirls, it should be kept simple but elegant but not too bare too?

These are the designs for my other donuts WIP.

The latest donut and most patterned one.

20190105_144847.jpg Screenshot_20190104-203612_Facebook.jpg 20190105_043947.jpg Screenshot_20190104-203118_Facebook.jpg

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
I like the one in the middle on the top row, although I don't understand what she means by not having 4 gourds (in chinese).

I also like the one on the right, middle row, that looks like a widow's peak.

I hope this helps.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I like the one in the middle on the top row, although I don't understand what she means by not having 4 gourds (in chinese).

I also like the one on the right, middle row, that looks like a widow's peak.

I hope this helps.

No, those are designs I've already selected from Google myself for my other donuts. That means no 4 claws haha. My writing.

I need more inspo designs but have reached a deadend on Google with both English and Chinese searchwords.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results