shape
carat
color
clarity

Specific Gravity of Grade B Jadeite

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Is it a moderately priced one or a deluxe one?

Seaglow's one can be opened I think so if you're going for a deluxe one I would expect that.

That's why I am worried. Deluxe = nothing to hide. Show all.

Ok priced one and it is not cheap at close to 20 000 rmb = so we close the back, something we need to hide. You pay that price as you trade off for that nasty hidden surprise.

But cannot be. Because YY really really is very honest. One time, I tried to buy an item and she kept saying zircon and metal. Like her people messaged 5 times to confirm. Or lavender colour, she instantly tells you you must look out for it to be 2 to 3 times lighter.

Still.......

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Even expensive ones can have closed back. It just showcases colour better. Not always hiding. But can ask and ask her. Or ask can modify backing to open one.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Even expensive ones can have closed back. It just showcases colour better. Not always hiding. But can ask and ask her. Or ask can modify backing to open one.

K. Thanks for the patience. I will ask her. I won't modify backing. I will take it as is. Just concerned.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Does she discount more the more often you buy? :razz:

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Does she discount more the more often you buy? :razz:

So far, everything I have bought, I have not asked for discount. I felt this immense relief to have stumbled upon her so I just buy and be thankful.

Two days ago, there was one very beautiful pendant at 3.5K rmb. I asked for 2.5 K rmb. Only managed to get it down to 3.4K rmb. Very very beautiful. But I not buying that one yet. Like I really really cannot spend more than 2.5K rmb.

Then I saw some with other people within her group and they were within budget. These two I did not ask for discounts. Because I think it is ok for her to earn some, since prices are reasonable and these are huge pieces with good decent everything (I like anyway). I also did not want to piss her off because when I was skiing, I kept sending her pictures of stuff I wanted but could not yet buy:oops2::oops2::oops2:.

Why I did that? I was getting to grips with WeChat (it felt a bit like skiing for the first time with WeChat and I went kablink kabom kaboom downhill with it:lol::lol::lol: since I wanted to reach objective fast) and I thought to be organised and save on my phone as reference with the correct seller but it was a futile exercise. She just keeps having really good things. Like revolving sushi bar.

I think you can ask for tiny bit. She can be kind if it is a reasonable request. Like when I bought the buddhas. I think she knew it was a larger price, the buddhas, so she bundled them initially with a set of pendants and said no postage. And these pendants were lovely lotus leaves which were translucent with green floating bits. I did not buy the pendants eventually because there was an error in her understanding of their availability.

I don't know yet about discounts but I think she is more plain and honest about that. If can she will give. Like on the livestreams - you can see their honesty and sincerity there. Problem with livestreams is I work. No time to watch. You cannot just listen to it. You have to watch it. No time for me to do that since it is day time here for me when she does that. But livestreams are very fun. Very addictive. Everything they have on livestreams so cute. Very tempting.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think backing is necessarily sinister @ChaiK

On livestream they love to grab the foil and wack it onto the back of any green thing to see if the colour is better. I feel like it's almost a cultural preference whereas we would probably sacrifice colour a bit and not have backing

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hahaha just as well it's a different time zone.

There's still the weekend to watch.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mellowyellowgirl, I saw some earrings for you today. You said you wanted drops with balls, I don't have a pic, but it was drops with FEET. Toes and everything. LOLOL

I think that might be a hand hun! It's a tad creepy looking for me! Hands holding a ball! Good luck though apparently!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guys do you ever wear rings on your index finger?

Hehe I see them do it on Yanxi and I am tempted but worried this is a bridge too far. Even for me and I am normally very over dressed!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We are not going to type in Chinese!
I don't but many ladies do wear that now.

Heck, if I had long, slender, slim fingers, I'd wear on all 4 sans thumb.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Guys do you ever wear rings on your index finger?

Hehe I see them do it on Yanxi and I am tempted but worried this is a bridge too far. Even for me and I am normally very over dressed!

I often wear it on index. Some of my rings don't fit me well on the fourth finger. So index it goes. I too lazy to resize and well, my jeweller not confident about resizing when diamonds on the side. But I feel very powerful with ring on index. I don't know why. Point - and looky very haughty and regal.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I often wear it on index. Some of my rings don't fit me well on the fourth finger. So index it goes. I too lazy to resize and well, my jeweller not confident about resizing when diamonds on the side. But I feel very powerful with ring on index. I don't know why. Point - and looky very haughty and regal.

Like Consort Ling on Yanxi!!!!!!

Gonna do it this Sunday when I go out with the girls!!!!!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Point and looky lol.

My jeweller said that video of them mining river jade is probably 30 years old. Omg!!!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can post my WeChat No when you guys are around. You can add me and then I'll delete off the post.

We can then swap numbers and add each other?
Or we can go to that other forum where you can do PM's. I think burmesedaze and seaglow have connected there before.
I'm usually on early morning Central time U.S., you are too. I haven't figured out Chaik or prs

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
I can post my WeChat No when you guys are around. You can add me and then I'll delete off the post.

We can then swap numbers and add each other?

I don't know. I would like privacy and this does not seem very good. Within that window of time, anything can happen. I work and think. Maybe on FB?

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Or we can go to that other forum where you can do PM's. I think burmesedaze and seaglow have connected there before.
I'm usually on early morning Central time U.S., you are too. I haven't figured out Chaik or prs
London.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm only on this forum. FB with Seaglow coz we know each other through PS and met up IRL haha.

Sorry busy with LS. Just got this. Medium floating donut under 2k rmb.

Screenshot_20190104-181950_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20190104-182107_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20190104-182345_Facebook.jpg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Or do you all want to email my shipper account and I can email you my wechat no?

I only use the shipper account to diss enemy shippers so happy to post it.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Also this. Just under 5k.

Screenshot_20190104-203401_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20190104-203422_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20190104-203612_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20190104-203118_Facebook.jpg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Cancelling first donut coz the last has all the feels and the first is but a pale imitation though cheap.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Icy on is 8500 RMB. Green one is Yang Icy green. 18800 RMB.

Thinking.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Green has problem. On the right. Stony part. Near the mountain.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results