shape
carat
color
clarity

Specific Gravity of Grade B Jadeite

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
You can order from YY. Custom prefer. There were tonnes of single ones on livestream last week.

I wonder, when you tell her, will she up the price? She states she won't do that.......but.....

Any how, I found the latest live stream very funny when she told the supplier to be realistic about pricing. I could not stop laughing when someone said if you sell you make money. If you don't sell, it is a piece of rock.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I wonder, when you tell her, will she up the price? She states she won't do that.......but.....

Any how, I found the latest live stream very funny when she told the supplier to be realistic about pricing. I could not stop laughing when someone said if you sell you make money. If you don't sell, it is a piece of rock.

I liked that comment haha!

I bought the last ruyi.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Depends on the rough I think. Workmanship shouldn't be too much for crabs but will cost more than leaves and hulu.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Icy lavender with floating green ruyi. The broadcaster highly highly highly and repeatedly rec this. Not my usual thing but took a chance on adding it.

I sent the photo to my jeweller after. She said Myanmar no have like this :) Meaning they don't have the rough (goes to China higher bidders).

Also the hulu and green cabs because my jeweller bought a smaller set for a bracelet to be set by them and I also want!!!

Screenshot_20190103-174150_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20190103-204324_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20190103-204327_Facebook.jpg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Researching how to go Jieyang haha. Yangmei city is where they have the jade market I think.

Screenshot_20190103-211736_Chrome.jpg

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Researching how to go Jieyang haha. Yangmei city is where they have the jade market I think.

Screenshot_20190103-211736_Chrome.jpg

Count me in. I really really want to go.

I wonder why the jadeite is cheaper on livestream than it is on wechat. I cannot see quality very well, of course, but the difference can sometimes be quite a bit.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Coz they are from independent sellers/ traders. YY makes from 10% comms and I suspect the sellers will also pay comms on their end to her. If we set at their partner factory, probably some from that too or comms.

From one of the LS, broadcaster mentioned her boss YY also buys certain things from these indpt traders/ sellers on a 买断 basis. Like scenery carvings from a guy 2 days back.

Some of the stuff on her Wechat is probably from these traders too.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those hulus are super cute!!! Can imagine in a beautiful dangly necklace too with some briolet diamond beads sprinkled in.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just like the 毛货, unpolished jadeite, probably from other gobetweens too, that's why no price discussion. Fixed price.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Those hulus are super cute!!! Can imagine in a beautiful dangly necklace too with some briolet diamond beads sprinkled in.

You should collect a set! Or more for a necklace!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Also from these LS, she doesn't have to own the stock. Minimal capital outlay.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Looks easy. Land in Guangzhou Intl Airport. Catch high speed to Jieyang. Just timing it. May be better to o/n in Guangzhou b4 taking the train in case of flight delays.

GZ also has megamama jade market

http://www.guangzhoutravelguide.com/guangzhou_shopping/guangzhou-jade-market.html

:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Seriously, does anyone want to go? I very tempted. I can speak a smattering of mandarin. I understand it

PS, she sent me a coffee cup icon. What that means? I asked her price of one thing. And then got a coffee cup thing. Maybe break time. That one not mandarin. I very sure.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I dunno. It means can talk? Coffee break? Ask her again? Tell her don't uh understand coffee cup?

Which number is this? So far I correspond most with no. 3 and so far so good.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm serious about going. It's just when because 2019 may kill me from work and shuttling between 2 countries. We are still understaffed so I've been doing quite a bit last few months. Burnt out.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Watch more LS. It will hone your price estimation and product knowledge. I find myself guessing b4 the broadcaster gives a quote haha. Getting closer and closer.

Bring seaglow along. She is CHIEF NEGOTIATOR . All hail!

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Watch more LS. It will hone your price estimation and product knowledge. I find myself guessing b4 the broadcaster gives a quote haha. Getting closer and closer.

Bring seaglow along. She is CHIEF NEGOTIATOR . All hail!

K. whenever ready. Ditto regarding work. Terror. But I love.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@ChaiK this featured last night and I thought of you.

Really icy lavender laughing buddha. Looking at 30,000rmb b4 negotiation. Iirc. Or 50k. Can't remem.

I'd get it but I'm not into these carvings except as the occasional gift to elders.

Screenshot_20190102-192238_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20190102-192245_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20190102-192248_Facebook.jpg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
If they had done a freaking cab, I would have bought it but insufficient for a decent cab with good proportions.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
@ChaiK this featured last night and I thought of you.

Really icy lavender laughing buddha. Looking at 30,000rmb b4 negotiation. Iirc. Or 50k. Can't remem.

I'd get it but I'm not into these carvings except as the occasional gift to elders.

Screenshot_20190102-192238_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20190102-192245_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20190102-192248_Facebook.jpg

My buddha set completed. So need to make the necklace now. No more buddhas.

Waiting for other stuff. She said she would send ring today. I going to work and finish mountain pile first. Then take pictures over weekend.

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Icy lavender with floating green ruyi. The broadcaster highly highly highly and repeatedly rec this. Not my usual thing but took a chance on adding it.

I sent the photo to my jeweller after. She said Myanmar no have like this :) Meaning they don't have the rough (goes to China higher bidders).

Also the hulu and green cabs because my jeweller bought a smaller set for a bracelet to be set by them and I also want!!!

Screenshot_20190103-174150_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20190103-204324_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20190103-204327_Facebook.jpg
Burmesedaze, how's that "No Buy" working out for you? :P2

There's just no stopping our Jade Ladies!!! although I have to say that mellow is showing tremendous self control at the moment. :))

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Burmesedaze, how's that "No Buy" working out for you? :P2

There's just no stopping our Jade Ladies!!! although I have to say that mellow is showing tremendous self control at the moment. :))

I'm impressed by her resilience.

Well, we are in a new year and I haven't come up with new resolutions yet ;-)

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@ChaiK Did your YY pieces come with a hardcopy lab memo/cert?

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, I dunno how long ago this video was shot, but it shows how river jadeite used to be mined in Burma. Since I'm told all river jadeite has been mined out for years, I'm guessing this clip could be close to 1 - 2 decades old? At least the river mining portion.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This video shows 2 dudes jadeite hunting at the Mandalay Jade Market. I think it's early morning, as that's when the rough are sold.

Do not do what they did, buying blind. Anyway, I think they were sold stones that are usually polished to form sauce dishes, cups and such that are sold for a few dollars to tens of dollars per piece. So it's not like they were sold duds, but just not jadeite haha.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results