carat
color
clarity

Specific Gravity of Grade B Jadeite

88_star

Shiny_Rock
Trade
PXL_20220825_161757520.jpg
Today's stack with my big curb link. Too much or just right?

I like it! Since the jades are more substantial pieces, they pair well with a gold bracelet that can hold its own next to them.

deadlypenguin

Rough_Rock
I'll keep an eye out for you if more white pops up. It was surprisingly affordable considering the amount of work involved to make one!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I'll keep an eye out for you if more white pops up. It was surprisingly affordable considering the amount of work involved to make one!

Thank you! If a necklace pops up pls let me know! I’ve been looking for one for a while.

deadlypenguin

Rough_Rock
I bought this one mostly as a cultural artifact. The pendant is so big! This might be sacrilege but I thought about removing the pendant and just using it as a chain

PXL_20220826_163550179.jpg PXL_20220826_163652571.PORTRAIT.jpg PXL_20220826_163657220.PORTRAIT.jpg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I bought this one mostly as a cultural artifact. The pendant is so big! This might be sacrilege but I thought about removing the pendant and just using it as a chain

PXL_20220826_163550179.jpg PXL_20220826_163652571.PORTRAIT.jpg PXL_20220826_163657220.PORTRAIT.jpg

Lol I know what u mean. I have one with a big chili and like you have thought about removing the chili but it’s just a sacrilege to destroy a piece of art

deadlypenguin

Rough_Rock
I would love something like this as something I could actually wear. I wish I could get it commissioned 0E0A6608_1_master.jpg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I would love something like this as something I could actually wear. I wish I could get it commissioned 0E0A6608_1_master.jpg

Maybe you can ask the seller to source for you?

Congratulations on your stunning holy grail piece! I'll admit, when I first saw it, I went down a rabbit hole trying to find another one like it, to no avail. Now that I learn it's a piece years in the procuring, the phrase that comes to mind is...上天不辜负有心人。

@voce in case she would be interested in the guanyin one

deadlypenguin

Rough_Rock
Or like this one

I find it too pricy tho

Oh that is gorgeous! Wow. It's pricy but also that seems appropriate for the craftsmanship required. Sometimes the prices for the chain work is so low compared to that of a good bangle even though the skill needed is so high. I'm grateful I can afford to own it but also feel like I'm being undercharged.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Oh that is gorgeous! Wow. It's pricy but also that seems appropriate for the craftsmanship required. Sometimes the prices for the chain work is so low compared to that of a good bangle even though the skill needed is so high. I'm grateful I can afford to own it but also feel like I'm being undercharged.

Can you share the contact pls? You can contact me via IG? Thank you!!

37711EA3-2C3E-4E82-9857-82BAC1751F82.jpeg

deadlypenguin

Rough_Rock
Requested!

They just posted three other necklaces but they all have some kind of Buddha on it.

And this!! This feels like it should be in a museum.

Screenshot_20220826-175612.png

Last edited:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
It's too slow for me! And I looooooove Zhao Lu Si normally!!! My teeny bopper self loves the dramatic tragedy of Immortal Samsara.

The male lead reminds me of hubby in his youth *heart eyes*

The first few episodes about the family is so slow but it gets better. And both leads and the supporting cast can act.

But yeah I couldn’t finish Who Rules the World even though I also like Zhao Lusi and think Yang Yang is so good looking and really liked him in You Are My Glory.

What else have you watched that is good?

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first few episodes about the family is so slow but it gets better. And both leads and the supporting cast can act.

But yeah I couldn’t finish Who Rules the World even though I also like Zhao Lusi and think Yang Yang is so good looking and really liked him in You Are My Glory.

What else have you watched that is good?

Yeah I couldn't finish WRTW either!!! I was so excited at first and they were sooooo good looking but I drifted off.

Ok I don't know your tolerance for stupidity but I loved loved loved "A female student goes to the imperial college." I thought it was absolutely hilarious but it's really silly so you have to be into that kind of thing.

I didn't mind The Long Ballad and I especially loved the second romance in that series.

But Immortal Samsara for the win if you want silly bickering, followed by dramatic tragedy! Plus the leads can really act! They cry like fountains! I'm really really really obsessed right now. I listen to the OST once a day and rewatch it on the treadmill!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results