shape
carat
color
clarity

Someone Should scoop these Costco $629 1CTW I VS2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok people my .5 princess and .32 circle of love necklace are in the house! I love the earrings and I can't wait for the 1ct!!! Will start the return process tomorrow and join you all in making sure I get the 1 ct! Here are ear shots of .5 :love: 20190806_191218.jpg 20190806_191155.jpg

And my new beautiful necklace! 20190806_191126.jpg 20190806_191124.jpg it really sparkles! What do yall think?
Beautiful! The necklace and earrings look so pretty on you!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! The necklace and earrings look so pretty on you!

Thanks mamabean! I'm really happy with the necklace. I've been needing an everyday kind of necklace and for $500 I went for it!
You've worked so hard for your 1 carats and I can't wait til you get them!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks mamabean! I'm really happy with the necklace. I've been needing an everyday kind of necklace and for $500 I went for it!
You've worked so hard for your 1 carats and I can't wait til you get them!
Thank you @bling_dream19...It will be worth it when I get them! I had a dream I opened the box and hated them! :lol: I’ll be happy when everyone gets them! Tomorrow’s the big day!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @bling_dream19...It will be worth it when I get them! I had a dream I opened the box and hated them! :lol: I’ll be happy when everyone gets them! Tomorrow’s the big day!

:wavey:You're going to love them mambean! I hope....I think they are a winner regardless. Its costcy and we know they will be excellent quality. Not on the level of super ideal but for earrings I think it works. Plus the thrill of this roller coaster will make them all the more special:geek2::appl:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey:You're going to love them mambean! I hope....I think they are a winner regardless. Its costcy and we know they will be excellent quality. Not on the level of super ideal but for earrings I think it works. Plus the thrill of this roller coaster will make them all the more special:geek2::appl:
I hope you love yours too! I will be wearing them tomorrow!

Last edited:

HDer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those of you who have had the new ones shipped already, did you all get in touch with Costco via chat? I simply followed the email instructions to mail the old studs back, but so far I have not yet heard from Costco regarding the 1ctw earrings.

snowballs mom

Shiny_Rock
Those of you who have had the new ones shipped already, did you all get in touch with Costco via chat? I simply followed the email instructions to mail the old studs back, but so far I have not yet heard from Costco regarding the 1ctw earrings.
I received an email that the new order was placed two days after I dropped the return package off at UPS. It also showed up in my account at that time.

anon34985

Shiny_Rock

I found it was easier to call vs chat. And explain the situation- my order was intercepted, but today when I called about 2 hours after I got off the phone they shipped. It stinks, but I would just call and be prepared to explain the whole situation, because it’s likely your rep will have no clue what you’re talking about

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Might be good to just ask for a supervisor from the beginning. Good luck!

HDer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks all. I will try calling if I don't hear anything from them in another day or two. Return package was supposedly delivered today.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes..I chatted almost every day. I would go into my orders and there would be something changed that was wrong..I would definitely do a chat to see if yours is on the right path.

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! My dog had his doggie ACL surgery a few years back so can’t jump as high because I’m afraid he will rip the other leg.He’s ten years old and too heavy for me to lift. I went to all the car dealers with a tape measure to make sure he can jump in...I was sold on the Volvo too because my neighbor got into a horrific car accident and survived...She was driving a Volvo. She made a left turn into a large truck...The police and EMT’s said she shouldn’t have walked out of it..Her interior air space was intact...but the outside was a mess. The airbags broke her ribs and wrist but she’s okay..

@Mamabean This is going to sound crazy do you live in the Katy TX area. Reason I ask my Volvo XC60 was in for maintenance one Saturday a few months ago and a woman walked in. I noticed three things about her

1) her Ring was absolutely Gorgeous
2) she had the most beautiful well mannered dog I had ever seen.
3) she asked the salesperson to measure the back area of the XC60. I thought it was so your dog could have enough room.

jkonst

Rough_Rock
Just to add my current experience here - I had the package intercepted last Tuesday and haven't yet had luck getting the 1ct shipped to me since then. It seems they treated this as a refund instead of an exchange. I even got an email from Costco on 8/1 from the "resolution team" asking me to prove I had an email stating I should get the 1ct earrings, and haven't heard back since I replied. I tried chatting this morning and was told I'd hear from them in the next two days, so we'll see.

This all feels a little silly, but hopefully it works out!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

CS is aware of this situation. One person even said it was a big headache for them. My pkg was intercepted on Aug 1 and a refund was given. I had to wait until yesterday to get a new re-order number. The person explained that while they issued the refund immediately, the inspection of the product had to go to their jewelry dep't, and it was not until yesterday that they cleared the pkg. I called, I express myself better with my own voice, and that helped to focus their attention on my problem. The resolution team called me three times to keep me informed. I think both of you on here should call. All were very nice and the important part was the letter, so keep it up on your screen. But they can see it on their internal accounts. I have an order number and am waiting for shipment.
While I have no doubt you will receive the studs, you should call.

Annette

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean This is going to sound crazy do you live in the Katy TX area. Reason I ask my Volvo XC60 was in for maintenance one Saturday a few months ago and a woman walked in. I noticed three things about her

1) her Ring was absolutely Gorgeous
2) she had the most beautiful well mannered dog I had ever seen.
3) she asked the salesperson to measure the back area of the XC60. I thought it was so your dog could have enough room.
Too funny! I I do the same thing...I look at everyones rings and wonder if they are PS’ers! We love our furry kids...No that wasn’t me... My dog is crazy and not well mannered but we love him anyway! I did live in Houston a long time ago. I loved it there!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just to add my current experience here - I had the package intercepted last Tuesday and haven't yet had luck getting the 1ct shipped to me since then. It seems they treated this as a refund instead of an exchange. I even got an email from Costco on 8/1 from the "resolution team" asking me to prove I had an email stating I should get the 1ct earrings, and haven't heard back since I replied. I tried chatting this morning and was told I'd hear from them in the next two days, so we'll see.

This all feels a little silly, but hopefully it works out!
Oh no...Did you get the email saying you would be getting the 1ctw earrings? If you got one you should be able to work it out. Good luck!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My earrings are on the truck and I’m watching it on the UPS Follow my Delivery app..:lol: I also got my new car today. This is too much excitement for me! :lol-2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
They’re here! They are more sparkly than my James Allen princess studs I had to send back! These are well cut and super white! I love them!
I have to run out but will post more later!
EE13D78C-577A-4993-96AE-9D5C4CDCA8DD.jpeg

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean I am so happy for you! I know you’ve been wanting princess studs for a while.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My earrings are on the truck and I’m watching it on the UPS Follow my Delivery app..:lol: I also got my new car today. This is too much excitement for me! :lol-2:
D*mn girl, happy wednesday! :mrgreen2::cool2:

snowballs mom

Shiny_Rock
They’re here! They are more sparkly than my James Allen princess studs I had to send back! These are well cut and super white! I love them!
I have to run out but will post more later!
EE13D78C-577A-4993-96AE-9D5C4CDCA8DD.jpeg
Yay! Mine are waiting for me at the warehouse, but I won't get them until after work. Thanks for posting yours, and have fun driving around in your new car!

jkonst

Rough_Rock
Oh no...Did you get the email saying you would be getting the 1ctw earrings? If you got one you should be able to work it out. Good luck!

I did indeed get that email. Costco support told me I hadn't been sent that email (they requested proof), which... well, I did! I think it'll work out eventually.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did indeed get that email. Costco support told me I hadn't been sent that email (they requested proof), which... well, I did! I think it'll work out eventually.
It will if you have the letter!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Mine are waiting for me at the warehouse, but I won't get them until after work. Thanks for posting yours, and have fun driving around in your new car!
Thank you @snowballs mom! The Volvo has more gadgets than my other car...which is now my husband’s car..:lol:

Forgiven888

Rough_Rock
Got mine just now and they are a lot bigger than the 0.5 CT ones. They sparkle a lot and seem very well cut but these are definitely I color almost J, as I can see a lot of body color in them. Not too big of a deal for earrings but the 0.5 CT earring looked like E color ones.
20190807_124612.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results