clarity

Someone Should scoop these Costco $629 1CTW I VS2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m still waiting for my label...:confused2:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I’m still waiting for my label...:confused2:

Hey mamabean, On your online account, go to your order history and there might be a label there. That's where my label is and I haven't even gotten mine yet, should be delivered tomorrow.

Forgiven888

Rough_Rock
Here are some pictures of the 0.5 cttw(0.25 each) that arrived today. I can't tell if they are cut well since they are so small but they sparkle a fair amount. The clarity and color are very good. Can't see any body color and could not spot any imperfections under my scope. If the 1 cttw ones are equal to these it will be amazing
Outside box
20190801_201408.jpg
Certificate
20190801_201450.jpg
Real Box
20190801_201516.jpg 20190801_201535.jpg
Earrings with a quarter for scale.
20190801_201728.jpg 20190801_202537.jpg 20190801_202503.jpg

Attachments

• 20190801_202553.jpg
    20190801_202553.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 20190801_201457.jpg
    20190801_201457.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 20190801_202518.jpg
    20190801_202518.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 69

alltheflorals

Rough_Rock
Had my order shipped to store. Still in transit but label was emailed today with a separate email with instructions.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey mamabean, On your online account, go to your order history and there might be a label there. That's where my label is and I haven't even gotten mine yet, should be delivered tomorrow.
Thank you @bling I was told that it would take 24 to 48 hours for me to get my label from the phone call. I don’t know why mine wasn’t coming other than it was put in my order as a return with interception and I think it confused things..IDK..

southernicetea

Shiny_Rock
Will customer service give you a label if you contact them? I received a label and my package was intercepted before I could even use it.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Will customer service give you a label if you contact them? I received a label and my package was intercepted before I could even use it.
I’m having trouble for whatever reason...I saw I had a label in my orders so I printed it out..but in my order it said refund processing which gave me pause..I had originally wanted a refund and had them try to intercept the package. They weren’t successful TG because then I got the letter about them honoring the 1 carat. I had to do a few chats to explain to the reps what was going on. They talked to a supervisor who was aware of the letter and said the labels were specially coded to exchange for the 1 ctw earrings. I would get the label in 24 to 48 hours..So..I’m looking through my order and now see a label..but it wasn’t emailed. My order still says refund. I’m thinking this may refund my money and not the correct label. So I did another chat...She wasn’t aware of the exchange so I had to do the whole story again. I found out if I used the label in my orders my money would have been refunded...and not applied to the 1 carat earrings...She said she would email me another label. Two seconds after the chat ended a label popped up in email..I think it was the one from yesterday which I’m more confident using..
74A89968-4F97-48F0-9938-9F1F4D62B1A9.jpeg

southernicetea

Shiny_Rock
I’m having trouble for whatever reason...I saw I had a label in my orders so I printed it out..but in my order it said refund processing which gave me pause..I had originally wanted a refund and had them try to intercept the package. They weren’t successful TG because then I got the letter about them honoring the 1 carat. I had to do a few chats to explain to the reps what was going on. They talked to a supervisor who was aware of the letter and said the labels were specially coded to exchange for the 1 ctw earrings. I would get the label in 24 to 48 hours..So..I’m looking through my order and now see a label..but it wasn’t emailed. My order still says refund. I’m thinking this may refund my money and not the correct label. So I did another chat...She wasn’t aware of the exchange so I had to do the whole story again. I found out if I used the label in my orders my money would have been refunded...and not applied to the 1 carat earrings...She said she would email me another label. Two seconds after the chat ended a label popped up in email..I think it was the one from yesterday which I’m more confident using..

Oh boy. I'm glad that was sorted out!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock

Ok that's good to know mamabean thanks. I got an email too with a label so I will use that one.

snowballs mom

Shiny_Rock
I just received an email from Costco stating that my new order for the 1.0 ctw earrings was received. I just dropped mine off at UPS last night, and they made it to the airport later in the evening. I have not yet received any notice that they were delivered today.

Forgiven888

Rough_Rock
Order for new earrings came in after I dropped off my UPS Shipment.

New Listing in email.
Express 2 to 3 Business Days: $ 0.00

S415-1.0E-21V 1.0CTW 14KW
Item # ‌1342772‌
$ 629.99
Quantity 1

This is different than the old model S415-.50E-21V and Item # 1342771. The picture also shows a significantly bigger Diamond.

Old Listing in prior email

Princess Cut 1.00 ctw VS2 Clarity, I Color Diamond 14kt White Gold Push Lock Stud Earrings
Item # ‌1342771‌
$ 629.99

If they are shipping these out in 2-3 days I'm guessing they already had these in warehouse. I will update when I get a shipping confirmation/tracking number.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Awesome!
Those are beautiful, even just as stock photos. Can’t wait to see them in your real photos, and some ear shots pretty please :)

snowballs mom

Shiny_Rock

New Listing in email.

Item # ‌1342772‌
$ 629.99
Quantity 1

This is different than the old model S415-.50E-21V and Item # 1342771. The picture also shows a significantly bigger Diamond.

Princess Cut 1.00 ctw VS2 Clarity, I Color Diamond 14kt White Gold Push Lock Stud Earrings
Item # ‌1342771‌
$ 629.99

If they are shipping these out in 2-3 days I'm guessing they already had these in warehouse. I will update when I get a shipping confirmation/tracking number.
I sort of remember them running a Black Friday special with similar earrings, but I can't remember how long ago it was (we have been members for over thirty years - yikes!). I think they were in the $1600-$1700 range for 1 ctw. Maybe they were in stock for something similar this year?

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sort of remember them running a Black Friday special with similar earrings, but I can't remember how long ago it was (we have been members for over thirty years - yikes!). I think they were in the $1600-$1700 range for 1 ctw. Maybe they were in stock for something similar this year?
Princess studs -- 0.90 ctw, I and VS2 -- in 14K white gold mountings (with screw posts) presently listed at $1,800:
https://www.costco.com/Princess-Cut-0.90-ctw-VS2-Clarity,-I-Color-Diamond-14kt-White-Gold-Screwback-Stud-Earrings.product.100427212.html

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just received an email from Costco stating that my new order for the 1.0 ctw earrings was received. I just dropped mine off at UPS last night, and they made it to the airport later in the evening. I have not yet received any notice that they were delivered today.
How did you package them @snowballs mom?

snowballs mom

Shiny_Rock
How did you package them @snowballs mom?
I used a small cardboard Prime Day shipping box that someone in work was going to recycle. I had received them in a 2 day shipping bag, so I put them back into it for padding, added a copy of the email "offer" with a sentence saying I wanted the 1 ctw earrings, and added some extra padding. Then I sealed it up with clear packing tape, and also taped over the entire return label.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I used a small cardboard Prime Day shipping box that someone in work was going to recycle. I had received them in a 2 day shipping bag, so I put them back into it for padding, added a copy of the email "offer" with a sentence saying I wanted the 1 ctw earrings, and added some extra padding. Then I sealed it up with clear packing tape, and also taped over the entire return label.
Thanks @snowballs mom I copied the letter too but didn’t even open the package..but I will to put the letter in.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no I can’t believe I missed this.

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I just skimmed over all 11 pages of this thread. I don’t have a Costco membership, but this whole ordeal is making me feel like I need one!

ETA: Except the closest one to me is over 150 miles away :cry2:

Last edited:

snowballs mom

Shiny_Rock
I just skimmed over all 11 pages of this thread. I don’t have a Costco membership, but this whole ordeal is making me feel like I need one!

ETA: Except the closest one to me is over 150 miles away :cry2:
It makes a lot more sense when you live ten minutes away and can buy groceries and gas whenever :mrgreen2:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Ok folks I just saw the 1 ct platinum in the store and they are gorgeous! Listed at $2200 I think. I should have taken a picture. I wonder what the real cost of the 1ct 14k is?
I am a Costco fanatic. I still think those who cancelled should still get them. And when I called on Wednesday morning I was asked repeatedly if I wanted to cancel. They tried to talk me into cancel the order and purchase the .9 ctw but I didn't because I also had ordered a necklace and didn't want the order to get messed up.
Anyway, very happy about how Costco is resolving the situation but feel very bad about those who cancelled. Only reason I didn't cancel is bc of the necklace and I wanted to play with earrings lol and check them out. Hope everyone has a nice Saturda . :kiss2::wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok folks I just saw the 1 ct platinum in the store and they are gorgeous! Listed at $2200 I think. I should have taken a picture. I wonder what the real cost of the 1ct 14k is?
I am a Costco fanatic. I still think those who cancelled should still get them. And when I called on Wednesday morning I was asked repeatedly if I wanted to cancel. They tried to talk me into cancel the order and purchase the .9 ctw but I didn't because I also had ordered a necklace and didn't want the order to get messed up.
Anyway, very happy about how Costco is resolving the situation but feel very bad about those who cancelled. Only reason I didn't cancel is bc of the necklace and I wanted to play with earrings lol and check them out. Hope everyone has a nice Saturda . :kiss2::wavey:
Yes...Having them intercepted gave me problems but hoping that I got the right label..The other one would have issued a refund if you scroll up. I copied the letter sent to us with the offer...wrapped it around the box with a rubber band and wrote on it like someone else did above...I’m crossing my fingers.

Forgiven888

Rough_Rock

Here are some photos of the ones in store. 20190803_133453.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here are some photos of the ones in store. 20190803_133453.jpg
I went yesterday to get my usual supplies. Of course I had to stop and check them out. The .50ctw pair was the same at $629...but the 1ctw were $2000 at my store...There was a big difference in size. They looked pretty sparkly...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

New Listing in email.

Item # ‌1342772‌
$ 629.99
Quantity 1

Item # ‌1342771‌
$ 629.99

@Forgiven888 I’m curious...In your order details did it say return/refund status? Mine still says that...I copied the letter and wrapped it around the box securing it with a rubber band so hopefully they will do the exchange. The last rep said that if I used the label in my orders I would be refunded instead of having it exchanged. I used a different one sent after speaking to a rep. Since your order now shows the 1 ctw princess earrings.....I’m wondering what it said before they received the .50ctw earrings back..

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

My order was intercepted and sent back. They issued a refund and could not re=order as there were no one ctw diamonds listed on line. They have assured I will get the 1 ct, but they had to wait for higher-ups to figure out how to get them. They called me Fri. and said to be patient. So. Ill wait today and call again tomorrow. At weekend I doubt the deciders are in.

I'm crossing my fingers,

Annette

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi,

My order was intercepted and sent back. They issued a refund and could not re=order as there were no one ctw diamonds listed on line. They have assured I will get the 1 ct, but they had to wait for higher-ups to figure out how to get them. They called me Fri. and said to be patient. So. Ill wait today and call again tomorrow. At weekend I doubt the deciders are in.

I'm crossing my fingers,

Annette
This has been pretty stressful..They evidently exchanged my .50 for another .50....omg I’m on hold again...on chat while they contact someone to see why. I wrapped the letter around the box so it would be easier for whoever gets it to know what was going on..Someone put the order through for .50
without even getting the package.
I hope yours works out too..
Update..The rep is still trying to fix this. They did exchange the .50 for .50 She’s trying to cancel the order and manually exchange for the correct ones.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results