carat
color
clarity

Someone Should scoop these Costco $629 1CTW I VS2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
Fun update. I am in Canada visiting and they have the 1ctw white gold push back earrings for 2899 CAD!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
67BC3591-A9D2-4241-BABD-AC3A5BFCFE3A.png
This is the email I just got from Costco saying my order was delivered. It still says 1 carat!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fun update. I am in Canada visiting and they have the 1ctw white gold push back earrings for 2899 CAD!
Wow..My local Costco has them in platinum screwback for $2,000.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I forgot to say when I was doing the chat this morning she said the UPS labels will go out in batches. Please let me know when you receive them and I’ll do the same.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
You know that State Farm Commercial where the girl yells, “Don’t mess with my discount!”. That’s me! I’m not going to open it because they have to inspect it to make sure we didn’t switch anything out. I bought a diamond pair of earrings from them. The paperwork said it was returnable but had to be inspected by their gemologist first. I’m saving them and me a step! :lol:

snowballs mom

Shiny_Rock
I forgot to say when I was doing the chat this morning she said the UPS labels will go out in batches. Please let me know when you receive them and I’ll do the same.
Sounds good!

snowballs mom

Shiny_Rock
A brief digression: today's lunch was leftover Kirkland Italian meatballs, spinach salad with a dressing of Kirkland olive oil, Kirkland balsamic vinegar, and lemon juice from Costco, along with manchego cheese from Costco, eaten while wearing my Costco three stone 1 carat princess cut diamond and platinum ring and looking through my Costco eyeglasses :mrgreen2: :lol-2: :D

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
A brief digression: today's lunch was leftover Kirkland Italian meatballs, spinach salad with a dressing of Kirkland olive oil, Kirkland balsamic vinegar, and lemon juice from Costco, along with manchego cheese from Costco, eaten while wearing my Costco three stone 1 carat princess cut diamond and platinum ring and looking through my Costco eyeglasses :mrgreen2: :lol-2: :D
:lol-2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It arrived at Costco this morning. I am stopping to pick it up on my way home.
Great..They’re probably sending them out when it’s delivered. Thanks!

snowballs mom

Shiny_Rock
Great..They’re probably sending them out when it’s delivered. Thanks!
It might be when UPS verifies delivery. Mine were signed for between 10 and 11, but it took several hours to get the return label.

southernicetea

Shiny_Rock
Whoa, I got the email as well but my tracking says that the sender is requesting its return to it. I also got the email with the UPS return sticker.

After chatting with customer service, it seems that they were able to intercept it and they'll be using the funds internally to send out the 1.0ctw pair. I don't even have to stop by UPS!

I told them that they have some Costco members for life.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock

This is the best day of my life!!! Yall are making me laugh and I love it. :lol:
I frequently have days where I am top to bottom in Costcy! And of course eating Kirkland food. :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine came via email, and my earrings haven't been delivered yet.
Thanks..I had to request a label because they put it through like a refund and tried to intercept it....TG it didn’t work and I got the package. She said the label would take a few days. I’m just happy I have the package..

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
Thanks..I had to request a label because they put it through like a refund and tried to intercept it....TG it didn’t work and I got the package. She said the label would take a few days. I’m just happy I have the package..

I had them intercept mine as well, but the rep on the phone assured that would count towards my credit to my new pair! We shall wait and see haha

southernicetea

Shiny_Rock
I had them intercept mine as well, but the rep on the phone assured that would count towards my credit to my new pair! We shall wait and see haha

Mine was intercepted without my request, and the rep also said it would count towards the exchange.

snowballs mom

Shiny_Rock
I dropped mine for return at the UPS store on my way to dinner. They ship back via ground delivery, so it might take a few days.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results