shape
carat
color
clarity

Someone Should scoop these Costco $629 1CTW I VS2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was shipped today and it’s coming tomorrow? That’s great @snowballs mom!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am thinking Wednesday is more likely. The first shipment date ended up getting changed by a day.
You may be the first to get them..Post photos!

Forgiven888

Rough_Rock
@Mamabean Mines just says return/refund in progress. As soon as I shipped my 0.5 CT out they sent me the order confirmation for the new ones so I don't think they are waiting for the old ones to come on before the new ones go out. I got shipping confirmation today and it will arrive Wednesday.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean Mines just says return/refund in progress. As soon as I shipped my 0.5 CT out they sent me the order confirmation for the new ones so I don't think they are waiting for the old ones to come on before the new ones go out. I got shipping confirmation today and it will arrive Wednesday.
@Forgiven888 When did you drop off your package at ups? I got the order confirmation but it didn’t say 1 ctw....but .50 ctw instead. Fortunately I got the best rep today who stayed on chat with me for over an hour to straighten it out. I may get both but they will pick up the .50 if they get here too..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am about to scream...:lol: I have two packages coming...one containing .50ctw which was just shipped today and due tomorrow. The correct one still has to ship so I’m waiting until I have both before returning the .50 so they don’t mess it up again. :confused2: Just keeping you guys in the loop. Am I the only one having problems?

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
They intercepted my package and they received it 8/1. So I didn’t need to bother with the return labels and what not at all. I just got the notification that 1ctw is being sent out to be received in 2-3 business days. Will update with pics!!

southernicetea

Shiny_Rock
So excited for you, @snowballs mom and @mwang05! I’m hoping mine comes through. I haven’t received any notice of the 1ctw yet-I just know mine was intercepted without me requesting it. :shock:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
My fiance is picking mine up from the store tomorrow. I will ship them back wed and hopefully the 1 ctw will here for the weekend!

sebecmary

Rough_Rock
I found this group while trying to discover if anyone else was having the same experience with Costco! Got the email and tracking number ( and re-confirmed under order details that it IS the 1 ctw earrings they shipped) . Delivery scheduled for Wednesday, I can't wait!! What a roller coaster ride! Am hoping someone who receives them sooner will post pictures .

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
I honestly have no clue what is going on with mine, my package was intercepted. Once they get back to costco I think I will have a better idea of what's going on. Their customer service has been top notch thus far, so if I call and let them know they haven't sent the 1ctw I believe they will honor it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I honestly have no clue what is going on with mine, my package was intercepted. Once they get back to costco I think I will have a better idea of what's going on. Their customer service has been top notch thus far, so if I call and let them know they haven't sent the 1ctw I believe they will honor it!
I would follow up with a chat. They sent another .50 after I sent them back a .50 pair. It took over an hour to get it fixed. They intercepted the .50 from getting to me. The rep had to cancel that order and then order the 1ctw. I had to call every day because something else would happen. They’re finally on the way. I get them on Wednesday.

snowballs mom

Shiny_Rock
I would follow up with a chat. They sent another .50 after I sent them back a .50 pair. It took over an hour to get it fixed. They intercepted the .50 from getting to me. The rep had to cancel that order and then order the 1ctw. I had to call every day because something else would happen. They’re finally on the way. I get them on Wednesday.
I logged into my Costco account to check the delivery date. Mine now shows as Wednesday, too. You may get yours first, since I will be picking mine up on the way home :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I logged into my Costco account to check the delivery date. Mine now shows as Wednesday, too. You may get yours first, since I will be picking mine up on the way home :lol:
My elderly mother will be sitting next to the door waiting for the earrings. I’m picking up my new car on Wednesday too! That seems to be her job lately! =)2

snowballs mom

Shiny_Rock
My elderly mother will be sitting next to the door waiting for the earrings. I’m picking up my new car on Wednesday too! That seems to be her job lately! =)2
How exciting! What car are you getting?

snowballs mom

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Those are fantastic! We looked at them at the car show this past spring. The interiors are beautiful!

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
on the phone with costco now, every person I get says a different thing :wall:my intercepted earrings haven't even made it back by the sounds of things!

southernicetea

Shiny_Rock
on the phone with costco now, every person I get says a different thing :wall:my intercepted earrings haven't even made it back by the sounds of things!

I’m in the same boat. It turns out that if your package was intercepted before you actually laid hands on it, they have to verify with the carrier that they got the package before they manually place your order. Mine made it back to Costco last night and I had to call them to get them to place an order. They said I should get an email notification in 24-48hr about an order placed, etc.

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
I’m in the same boat. It turns out that if your package was intercepted before you actually laid hands on it, they have to verify with the carrier that they got the package before they manually place your order. Mine made it back to Costco last night and I had to call them to get them to place an order. They said I should get an email notification in 24-48hr about an order placed, etc.

Hopefully this is what happens for me! did you have to pay again, or did they never end up refunding your money, and just use it for the new order?

southernicetea

Shiny_Rock
Hopefully this is what happens for me! did you have to pay again, or did they never end up refunding your money, and just use it for the new order?

They said they would use the funds towards the new order. I spoke with a different representative last week and have the chat log stored saying the same thing.

I think if your order was intercepted, you don’t get to use the special UPS mailing label so Costco doesn’t know if the returned package is yours or not (hence our delay). I haven’t received the order confirmation for the 1.0ctw earrings though so I might have to call back again tonight or tomorrow.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Those are fantastic! We looked at them at the car show this past spring. The interiors are beautiful!
Thank you! My dog had his doggie ACL surgery a few years back so can’t jump as high because I’m afraid he will rip the other leg.He’s ten years old and too heavy for me to lift. I went to all the car dealers with a tape measure to make sure he can jump in...I was sold on the Volvo too because my neighbor got into a horrific car accident and survived...She was driving a Volvo. She made a left turn into a large truck...The police and EMT’s said she shouldn’t have walked out of it..Her interior air space was intact...but the outside was a mess. The airbags broke her ribs and wrist but she’s okay..

snowballs mom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! My dog had his doggie ACL surgery a few years back so can’t jump as high because I’m afraid he will rip the other leg.He’s ten years old and too heavy for me to lift. I went to all the car dealers with a tape measure to make sure he can jump in...I was sold on the Volvo too because my neighbor got into a horrific car accident and survived...She was driving a Volvo. She made a left turn into a large truck...The police and EMT’s said she shouldn’t have walked out of it..Her interior air space was intact...but the outside was a mess. The airbags broke her ribs and wrist but she’s okay..
They had a new station wagon that I really liked, but I am not in the market for a new car...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
well after about an hour on the phone, I have my new order! should be shipping soon
I’m happy you got it straightened out! That was me yesterday...and pretty much every day since this all started...
I got a notice from ups that I’m getting two shipments from Costco...one of which are the .50s. If I go into orders it looks like there is a request to intercept. The drama continues..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
They had a new station wagon that I really liked, but I am not in the market for a new car...
My husband’s car died a horrible death pulling into the driveway with smoke, etc. He’s going to use my car and I’ll get the new one!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no! It will get straightened out..but unfortunately if will probably take a few calls. Fingers crossed!
If you can request Vanessa P..she was the best of them all. She kept at everyone and made sure it was fixed at the end.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Ok people my .5 princess and .32 circle of love necklace are in the house! I love the earrings and I can't wait for the 1ct!!! Will start the return process tomorrow and join you all in making sure I get the 1 ct! Here are ear shots of .5 :love: 20190806_191218.jpg 20190806_191155.jpg

And my new beautiful necklace! 20190806_191126.jpg 20190806_191124.jpg it really sparkles! What do yall think?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results