shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Stone!

arglthesheep

Rough_Rock
Trade
In my knowledge there aren´t any copper bearing tourmalines from afghanistan, though there are some colors which come near to them.
Price is high, but as Richard pointed out, if you like the color and the stones and you can afford them - why not :D

Nosean

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Very nice - but not copper bearing elbaite.

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A894BE06-E650-485C-8C85-E4FD6A373CF6.png Man I wish I could buy these. 350 dollars per carat :(
Instagram is totally killing me.
Those look very nice! I’m not so sure they are that overpriced, maybe a bit. Paraiba does come in that color, but the sparkle would be off the charts. These are beautiful though.

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know why I check Yvonne's shop daily, it just way too tempting! She also has a super pretty garnet ring just listed this morning.

Who needs a pair of mahenge spinels?

IMG_2770.jpg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know why I check Yvonne's shop daily, it just way too tempting! She also has a super pretty garnet ring just listed this morning.

Who needs a pair of mahenge spinels?

IMG_2770.jpg

I thought those looked nice too. I am a bit worried that her pictures are showing up more saturated than they used to. I could be wrong but I thought I saw this pair before and they didn't show quite as vivid. Still gorgeous but not quite as saturated.

She has beautiful stuff though so I will just have to get used to deciphering the new pic style. :D

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay fess up, who bought the spinels? :twisted2:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SL: those look lovely from the photos (particularly the second and third), but question for you: have you purchased from them to know how representative the photos are of the stones in hand? There are no visual clues in the photos so its hard to know if the lighting is super bright (as I suspect it likely is).

Anyway, lovely photos, and I can just imagine all the sparks of color those would throw off!

S

SparkliesLuver

Minou: I haven't purchased from them, but to be honest I've seen things over the years I wish I would have. All their photos are on white backgrounds, but as far as the lighting I'm not sure. They've always been incredibly responsive when I've contacted them, so if someone is seriously interested I suggest they ask for a hand shot and/or about the lighting.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, their stones are lovely and some of their prices are excellent! Thank you for posting their great eye candy!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@SparkliesLuver @minousbijoux I visited the Yavorskyy booth at the HK show a while back and their HK sales person was very friendly and helpful. I remember almost each and every gem they had on display at that show was amazing. I would consider them to carry high end gems, in the same category as sellers like Nomads and Constantin Wild (with prices to match) who supply famous brands. Just my 2¢. :wavey:

digdeep

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Eiy-yi-yi..........That Yavorskyy site is calling me to visit often............

Gemobsessed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
B179F6C5-04DA-411F-92F8-3EDFBDF76EF4.jpeg 60AA4E11-6CB9-42D3-98CB-CCFC4F4FDD97.jpeg DA32FA51-4C31-4326-A30C-C2C7B3E67E77.jpeg 544E8C34-1310-4B6F-855A-2777432C4CEC.jpeg Riouxrocks is killing me :(. Every morning I’m petrified of waking up to a beauty and not being able to afford it !!! :cry2::cry2:

Hope someone here buys so I can live vicariously through them! :twisted2:

Attachments

• 2803E6C3-7D45-4FAA-9A31-E35B00031A72.jpeg
    2803E6C3-7D45-4FAA-9A31-E35B00031A72.jpeg
    362.3 KB · Views: 17

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
B179F6C5-04DA-411F-92F8-3EDFBDF76EF4.jpeg 60AA4E11-6CB9-42D3-98CB-CCFC4F4FDD97.jpeg DA32FA51-4C31-4326-A30C-C2C7B3E67E77.jpeg 544E8C34-1310-4B6F-855A-2777432C4CEC.jpeg Riouxrocks is killing me :(. Every morning I’m petrified of waking up to a beauty and not being able to afford it !!! :cry2::cry2:

Hope someone here buys so I can live vicariously through them! :twisted2:

I agree. He has gorgeous stones.

S

SparkliesLuver

I like a lot of his stones too @Gemobsessed, but I've always had a heck of a time getting him to respond to me. I gave up awhile ago, so now I just window shop. haha Let me know though if someone else has luck!

Gemobsessed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like a lot of his stones too @Gemobsessed, but I've always had a heck of a time getting him to respond to me. I gave up awhile ago, so now I just window shop. haha Let me know though if someone else has luck!

Oh ok, I’ve interacted with him on insta a few times and he’s very responsive. In fact one of the nicer more understanding people I’ve talked to even though I have never bought anything from him.

Did you try Fb or some other way? If you are still interested in some of his stuff I can tell him you’ve had trouble reaching him and he can drop you a line.

S

SparkliesLuver

Well that's awesome to hear! Really. I follow him on Instagram. I've text, emailed and DM'd him. haha I don't have FB. I appreciate your offer but I'm going to pass. I just took it as a sign of he's not the right vendor for me (no offense to him).

Gemobsessed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well that's awesome to hear! Really. I follow him on Instagram. I've text, emailed and DM'd him. haha I don't have FB. I appreciate your offer but I'm going to pass. I just took it as a sign of he's not the right vendor for me (no offense to him).

Wow yeah that’s a lot of effort actually! So strange. If after all that someone didnt reply I’d totally do the same!

Curby311

Rough_Rock
Yvonne just posted this crazy bright paraiba tourmaline. It's pretty small at 3.65mm but that color is off the wall. She's selling it at $1,050.
It would fit into her "Lily ring" *hint hint* :lol-2:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/550490922/paraiba-tourmaline-brazilian-paraiba?ref=shop_home_active_1
paraiba 6.jpg

I hope someone buys it because it's tormenting me. :twisted:

I just got this one =)2 I'm planning on putting it in the center for this ring "Jessica" by CVB in platinum:

JessicaCarvedClusterRing.jpg
It will be my first project to figure out if I'm allergic to platinum before getting en engagement ring made. I was looking at plain platinum bands but this seemed like a fun option instead.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got this one =)2 I'm planning on putting it in the center for this ring "Jessica" by CVB in platinum:

JessicaCarvedClusterRing.jpg
It will be my first project to figure out if I'm allergic to platinum before getting en engagement ring made. I was looking at plain platinum bands but this seemed like a fun option instead.

How exciting. This is going to be a great first ring project. I can't wait to see more. :mrgreen2:

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:kiss2:
Did you all see this magnificent stone posted by Jeff Davies this morning?? Anyone in the market for a 7.32ct sapphire?? :lol-2:

Gorgeous! Might now.....:kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results