shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock

It was me! I think I’ve been getting lucky with Rita’s timing of her posts. Hoping to have it in a couple months!

If anyone is looking for a 4+ ct OEC, RUN don’t walk to this. I can’t believe it’s still available!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
It was me! I think I’ve been getting lucky with Rita’s timing of her posts. Hoping to have it in a couple months!

If anyone is looking for a 4+ ct OEC, RUN don’t walk to this. I can’t believe it’s still available!

Wait what?! You’re getting a new stone?! Please give us more info! I thought your current one was larger than this one…sooooo curious!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Wait what?! You’re getting a new stone?! Please give us more info! I thought your current one was larger than this one…sooooo curious!

Oops I messed up and thought you said you bought the 4 ct. Still want details on what you’re doing with the other stone though!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Oops I messed up and thought you said you bought the 4 ct. Still want details on what you’re doing with the other stone though!

HAHAHHAA OMG I WISH!!! if she offered like a 1 year layaway plan maybe I would…..

For the other stone, I have another early RB I bought from Rita that’s slightly smaller, so thinking of asymmetric moi et toi. Ive always coveted Caysie’s Esti setting so I reached out to her to see if it’s a doable project

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Anyone live in Ohio?

Local pick up only but this Is a cool ring

You might try contacting the vendor on this. I bought a cluster ring from this vendor and it was shipped to me. At the time, he shipped. Great vendor, very nice products and price for me. (I’m surprised he’s still listing nice inventory I thought mine was a one-off). You could discuss possibly shipping with him maybe?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You might try contacting the vendor on this. I bought a cluster ring from this vendor and it was shipped to me. At the time, he shipped. Great vendor, very nice products and price for me. (I’m surprised he’s still listing nice inventory I thought mine was a one-off). You could discuss possibly shipping with him maybe?

Oooo good to know! Someone, buy it!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anyone live in Ohio?

This is a gorgeous diamond! Good price too after you account for scrap in the gold and the value of the little stones (to self or reselling)

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock

Can’t wait to see what you do with it!

bausaph

Rough_Rock
Anyone live in Ohio?

I'm less than an hour away from Wadsworth, OH and could help with any of his items if need be! Also, first post. :) Came here looking into star sapphires.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I'm less than an hour away from Wadsworth, OH and could help with any of his items if need be! Also, first post. :) Came here looking into star sapphires.

Ok friendly stranger… talk to me. Email me from Loupetroop?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A Tiffany solitaire for less than $1k but only good for 24 hours! She has more pictures and video on IG. I don’t usually post branded pieces because I’m no expert, so obviously use your own judgement on price and authenticity.

92FE0D5C-00E4-47D4-8F45-B4C638EF0B60.jpeg

18C11F1B-8E56-4F86-B647-EB990E35C181.png

jgny

Shiny_Rock
RRING212749_3_enlarged.jpg

Loving the look of this pink tourmaline tank ring, I am guessing 1940s?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
So close to what I have been looking for!! Not quite big enough.

You are 10.5 or 10? I’ve also been looking for a two-tone band on and off for years with no success. I bought one, but when I actually saw it in person, the contrast wasn’t stark enough for me. The yellow and white blended together more than I expected. But I am always keeping my eye out.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are 10.5 or 10? I’ve also been looking for a two-tone band on and off for years with no success. I bought one, but when I actually saw it in person, the contrast wasn’t stark enough for me. The yellow and white blended together more than I expected. But I am always keeping my eye out.

I need a 10.5 or a little bigger would be fine too bc I would wear it stacked with my ering or other bands. 18k yellow gold and fairly thick, like 1.7mm. Two tone just a bonus! Thank you in advance for keeping an eye out!!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
I'm not sure how much of these pieces are in 18k vs 14k -- hopefully 18k for the body and 14k for the clip-on and the pin components? TRR doesn't clarify because that would be too easy. But for the right person these seem like a good price and the earrings are still pretty new so it may drop more. Both are pretty weighty at 20.1g for the pin and 14.4g for the earrings.

1712871103676.png

1712871140390.png

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
Dangit! I had it in my shopping cart, about to purchase, and talked myself out of it since I'm so deep on Ban Island I can't even see the water for all the tropical foliage. :cry2:

It's only on hold now and not purchased yet, in case both that person and you change your mind! Should we enable or let you stay on the island?

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
It's only on hold now and not purchased yet, in case both that person and you change your mind! Should we enable or let you stay on the island?

I'm letting fate take the wheel. I just have to remind myself I have a large (for me) purchase coming in June, which I know I'm going to love. June just seems so far away!! But until I sell some of the items I have up on LT, I really just need to be budget conscious. And where's the fun in that??

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I'm letting fate take the wheel. I just have to remind myself I have a large (for me) purchase coming in June, which I know I'm going to love. June just seems so far away!! But until I sell some of the items I have up on LT, I really just need to be budget conscious. And where's the fun in that??

I want to know what’s coming in June!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results