shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

jgny

Shiny_Rock

Attachments

• AN-EXCEPTIONAL-ART-DECO-DIAMOND-AND-GEM-BRACELET-BY-CARTIER-photo-courtesy-of-Christies.jpg
    AN-EXCEPTIONAL-ART-DECO-DIAMOND-AND-GEM-BRACELET-BY-CARTIER-photo-courtesy-of-Christies.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 25

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
A couple more finds from TRR, though not an expert so feel free to correct me if I'm way off on the pricing!

Tiffany hexagonal band, size 5.25 for $3495, not marked down yet:

Tiffany 2.21ct center stone I/VS1 Legacy cushion halo in size 7 for $25,995:

And I kind of love these earrings, trying now to figure out the maker from the hallmark:

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
@newtojewels I love that third pair of earrings. So unique. And a big statement piece for the right person.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a good deal for an over 2 carat, I wonder if the camera was too close when they were taking pictures. GIA though, maybe worth a shot.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a good deal for an over 2 carat, I wonder if the camera was too close when they were taking pictures. GIA though, maybe worth a shot.

I'm tempted. Thanks for posting the link.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looooove Whitney boin. If I had the funds I would buy this and replace the center stone.

Anyone wear pins?

A really good deal for an AGS 000 in a Jeff Cooper setting

Criss cuts!!

Tacori + carre/asscher??? yesssss!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Yeah the camera being too close. But the diamond is also kind of shallow. Can things be returned to this place? For that price it’s worth it!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah the camera being too close. But the diamond is also kind of shallow. Can things be returned to this place? For that price it’s worth it!

15 day return policy on shipped items :)

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
I wish there were better photos, but what do the experts think of this "antique" Tiffany pin? Supposedly 4.28 ctw and "near colorless" for $2825

TIF277896_1_enlarged.jpg

TIF277896_3_enlarged.jpg

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

seafarm

Shiny_Rock

Tinytreasurers

Rough_Rock
Hey! Long time lurker but decided to make an account and jump into the conversation. For TRR the GIA certified gemologist at my local jeweler told me that all jewelry is reviewed and graded by GIA grads, mostly new grads.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results