shape
carat
color
clarity

So I did it!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Nala, It’s looks stunning on your hand. It’s gorgeous!!! I’m so happy for you!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone nala! Would you favor us with some profile shots?
But of course! Lol. I would have happily done it right this minute but just a few minutes ago, I walked into my threading salon and my threader immediately grabbed my hand, put her hand over my diamond as she announced to everyone that this was the most beautiful ring she had ever seen! So shiny, she said. Lol so now I think my stone is smudged. Will have to clean it before I take more pics!

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful. I love every part of it; stone, halo, setting...
Enjoy!

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium
YAY!! :appl: :love::love::love: LOVE this ring! I thought I loved your old setting but I am really loving this new one. I am so happy you found your stone and love it!! Enjoy getting lost looking at your ring!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING :appl: :appl: :appl:

The halo complements the center stone, nicely done.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY!! :appl: :love::love::love: LOVE this ring! I thought I loved your old setting but I am really loving this new one. I am so happy you found your stone and love it!! Enjoy getting lost looking at your ring!!
Thank you!!! I am so enjoying it! And I appreciate your support in my other threads!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful @nala ! Congratulations on your upgrade! It looks gorgeous and I am so happy that you are satisfied with your upgrade!:love:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful @nala ! Congratulations on your upgrade! It looks gorgeous and I am so happy that you are satisfied with your upgrade!:love:
I was hoping that you would chime in! Thank you so much for all your support in my other thread!!!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was hoping that you would chime in! Thank you so much for all your support in my other thread!!!
You are too sweet! I enjoyed your journey and I am very happy that you found a new, larger, whiter stone! It is beautiful and I love your chunky round halo!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful upgrade!!!:love:

What size are the pointers in the halo? And can you tell us about that band?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful upgrade!!!:love:

What size are the pointers in the halo? And can you tell us about that band?
Thank you! I have no idea the size but the entire Halo measures 12.5 and my stone 8.68 by 8.72, so hope that helps. I got my band at my jeweler’s and it kind of reminds me of the Tiffany jazz style. Diamonds are G-h vs color clarity and it’s an eternity.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IHMO, this sort of ring is what RBC are for ...

Somewhere along @mrs-b 's recent threads, I must have mentioned that 12 stones* seem particularly right for a halo ... with due respect to the finest pave verging on mille-grain(s) !

_____
Of course, the number of halo stones gives the proportions of the ring - very nearly

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

IHMO, this sort of ring is what RBC are for ...

Somewhere along @mrs-b 's recent threads, I must have mentioned that 12 stones* seem particularly right for a halo ... with due respect to the finest pave verging on mille-grain(s) !

_____
Of course, the number of halo stones gives the proportions of the ring - very nearly

A special thank you to you for taking the time to help me sort things out in this journey!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
3482F527-B6B2-41EA-99A0-2FE6C03D94D3.jpeg 34089EE5-51CB-41E5-9B84-032706364F6F.jpeg 9E4EDFBF-EFB2-4937-A328-AE39A011D135.jpeg
Beautiful stone nala! Would you favor us with some profile shots?
Here you go!!! It’s set kind of high. Have been thinking of bringing it down a little lower but so far, I haven’t found that I bang it around at all.

Last edited:

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@nala Your new ring is a honker indeed! :bigsmile: I love how substantial it looks and the band you are pairing with it.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well that turned out spectacular! Congrats!

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
came back to look at your sparkly again... it's really very pretty.. I still love your center stone and the setting just is the icing on the cake... can I ask where the setting is from?

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It really is beautiful! :appl: Enjoy it every day!!

sgirl

Rough_Rock
Looks beautiful on you!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala Your new ring is a honker indeed! :bigsmile: I love how substantial it looks and the band you are pairing with it.
Thank you! I have to say that I’m already shopping for alternate bands tho!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
came back to look at your sparkly again... it's really very pretty.. I still love your center stone and the setting just is the icing on the cake... can I ask where the setting is from?
Thank you! The setting is from my jeweler and it’s hard to tell if it’s just stock or if it was custom made at some point Bc he takes trades in and I’ve truly never seen him carry a similar setting in terms of the diamond quality. These diamonds on the halo are non stop and they remind me of ideal cut diamonds. They shimmer so much!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really is beautiful! :appl: Enjoy it every day!!
Omg. Thank you. Just today I was having trouble getting any grading done Bc my stone kept blinding me! And I was indoors!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Nala, your new stone and setting are AMAZING! I can't stop looking at your pictures. Congrats on your new stunner and halo setting! :love:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala, your new stone and setting are AMAZING! I can't stop looking at your pictures. Congrats on your new stunner and halo setting! :love:
Thank you! Here are more pics for your viewing pleasure! Lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results