shape
carat
color
clarity

So I did it!!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning diamond and setting! I'm glad that you are happy now, I know I would be!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous ring. Wear it in good health.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it is beautiful, Nala!!!! It looks so perfect on your hand. Just the right everything for you. I love your band as well. I hope it gives you joy all day long, just looking at it!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Huge, blingy, chunky, yet elegant! It looks fantastic on your hand!
Thank you! Especially about the elegant part. Lol. I was afraid I had really crossed the line between tasteful and gaudy!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a stunner!:love:
Thank you! I’m still amazed by it. Can’t stop taking pictures. Here is one where it’s throwing rainbows!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was following your journey @nala and I have to say, your new diamond is just gorgeous!! The setting compliments it perfectly, and I also love the chunkyness!!
And by the way, your flower shots are just killing me, those pictures are stunning!

Thank you for your lovely compliments! I take my pics on the iPhone 7, but I just snap and post!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and wowza on the impact! I do not think you will be getting DSS with this baby @nala! :love:Job well done!

I think you are right about that! Lol. I hope so at least!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning diamond and setting! I'm glad that you are happy now, I know I would be!
Thank you. Yes. I feel very happy. I guess there’s a lot to be said for mind clean. I don’t have a lot of doubts weighing me down. Silly. I know.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it is beautiful, Nala!!!! It looks so perfect on your hand. Just the right everything for you. I love your band as well. I hope it gives you joy all day long, just looking at it!

Omg. Yes. I cant get any work done. Lol. Thank you!

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Dear Nala,

Congratulations! I am so glad you concluded that your camera setting caused the haziness. This stone is indeed very white. I wondered how you were going to fit this honker into that cushion halo even though I loved the proportions of this stone on your finger. Gorgeous and enjoy!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yay, it looks amazing on your finger!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Nala,

Congratulations! I am so glad you concluded that your camera setting caused the haziness. This stone is indeed very white. I wondered how you were going to fit this honker into that cushion halo even though I loved the proportions of this stone on your finger. Gorgeous and enjoy!

Thank you for taking the time to help me evaluate the stone! I loved that setting and it did make my stone pop— but in the end, that was the problem. Lol.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, its gorgeous!!! And great finger coverage!!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yay, it looks amazing on your finger!
Thank you!!! I thought about your first world problem post when my ring started to spin. Lol. But I have to say, I love the view!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!!! I thought about your first world problem post when my ring started to spin. Lol. But I have to say, I love the view!

haha, it's a good FWP to have. I love the size bump you got from going up .3ct. But it probably looks even bigger than that due to having a better cut diamond. Woohoo!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And i thought that it was going to be a quiet night! I sat on the couch comfortably with a nice cup of tea and then i signed in on PS and saw THIS!!! This new amazing beauty sparkling on your beautiful hand:love::love::love: OMG, seriously Nala, you nailed it both with the diamond and the setting. True perfection:appl: Poor DH is sitting next to me, trying to watch his favourite show and he has to deal with me interrupting him every five minutes and showing him your ring! I also admit that from the moment i saw it i can't calm down, because i am super excited and i'm thinking that if i had to choose one single ring to wear for the rest of my life, it would be it..... So while thinking about it i've made three trips to the kitchen and eaten one chocolate croissant, one kinder chocolate (my dear daughter will be looking for it soon...) and a cheese and turkey sandwich!!! :wall:
Wear it in good health Nala.... It's gorgeous:appl:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I
And i thought that it was going to be a quiet night! I sat on the couch comfortably with a nice cup of tea and then i signed in on PS and saw THIS!!! This new amazing beauty sparkling on your beautiful hand:love::love::love: OMG, seriously Nala, you nailed it both with the diamond and the setting. True perfection:appl: Poor DH is sitting next to me, trying to watch his favourite show and he has to deal with me interrupting him every five minutes and showing him your ring! I also admit that from the moment i saw it i can't calm down, because i am super excited and i'm thinking that if i had to choose one single ring to wear for the rest of my life, it would be it..... So while thinking about it i've made three trips to the kitchen and eaten one chocolate croissant, one kinder chocolate (my dear daughter will be looking for it soon...) and a cheese and turkey sandwich!!! :wall:
Wear it in good health Nala.... It's gorgeous:appl:

I am so humbled by your kind words. I don't know what to say. Except that I am still in awe of my ring. Like, I've never felt this way about any of my other rings. I'm so glad for my journey Bc it brought me to the point that I can enjoy my ring visually and mentally.

BlingBlingLova

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Nala! Although i don't know you in real life, that ring is really YOU! My kind of lady

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! So happy for you, great choices all around!!:love::appl:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! So happy for you, great choices all around!!:love::appl:
Thank you! I am so overwhelmed by all the kind comments!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone nala! Would you favor us with some profile shots?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results