shape
carat
color
clarity

So as it turns out...maybe...NOT a heart attack?

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
We are keeping this sweet guinea pig while her people move and get settled. The guinea pig has a teddy bear which was not left with us. Her dog, missing her terribly, has been sleeping with the teddy bear. It will be a happy reunion when they get to move back in together.
696F2578-3475-47FF-B301-530611CED04A.jpeg
6F67E021-47AC-4DDF-8648-4B912CFD0EC5.jpeg

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Oh, My! Where was the first pic taken?

It was google images. I have not seen the aurora borealis in person. It is a goal of mine to do one day. I have been obsessed with images of this since I was a kid!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was google images. I have not seen the aurora borealis in person. It is a goal of mine to do one day. I have been obsessed with images of this since I was a kid!

@asscherisme Yellowknife!! We went late February last year and it was AMAZING - we saw the aurora dancing every night we were there! And it was late enough that it wasn't wretchedly cold, either... And the food is astonishingly good!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I grew up seeing northern lights at our cabin in Alberta. It is my my magical childhood memory. They make sounds too :)

They make sounds!?! I have always wanted to see them!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So it's 4.32am and I'm sitting in the chair next to my bed, looking at all your photos. I've laughed, cried and gone awwww! The things you ladies and guys have shared are just amazing. Thank you for sharing some of the most personal, beautiful, silly, wonderful and magnificent moments of your lives with me - I'm truly honored and I accept them in the spirit in which they're meant.

I can't respond to everyone individually, so just a few comments.

Thank you for all the warm wishes and prayers. I appreciate it more than I can say. The kindness and concern are beyond price. I mean that; I don't think you realize how much your comments and support have carried me through this thus far.

As for photos - there is simply nowhere to start - or finish, for that matter. I love each and every photo equally. I mean - how do you compare the beyond-precious photo of someone's new-born baby with a horse wearing a bra as a face mask?? How do you compare some of the great al frescos of the world with magnificent icebergs with Jason Momoa?!! And when people share their daughter 'playing cop', their granddaughter with what can only be described as a 'hair attention!' on their head (love you @Tekate - Kate the Great!), their adorable niece, coffee steam making musical instruments, good lookin' husbands holding multiple kitties, beautiful animals - domestic and otherwise, silly and majestic, drawings done by one's children, and flowers and blossoms of all kinds - well - just speechless.

You can't compare the value of these things, and each and every one touched my heart. They carried me through the wee small hours of the morning, knowing my inflammation will spike again in the next few hours, and the rigors will set in, my arteries and alimentary canal will all contract, driving up my blood pressure and giving me a migraine, my lungs will squeeze and I'll be unable to catch my breath, I'll freeze then sweat, the pain will be unbearable from my legs to my hands while I struggle with throwing up and unbearable stomach cramps, and then - 6 or so hours later - I'll be shot out the other end, feeling like I've been hit by a truck, with 18 hours to recuperate before we do it all again tomorrow. So I cannot put a price on anything that helps me deal with *that*.

@Daisys and Diamonds - thank you for sharing that photo of your parents. It's beyond precious.

@Bonfire - where on earth is that stunning waterfall? My word!

And @Arcadian - I am sharing that cartoon with every member of nursing staff who comes into this room today. And I'm pretty sure that they, along with me, will thank you.

Bless you all. Seriously. Bless you all. oxoxo <3

Last edited:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b have they considered an MRI to check for potential neurological causes? It just seems like so many different areas of the body impacted and the brain talks to them all.

I spent several nights awake in a hospital with the ladies here keeping me company. PS really is amazing! I hope you have answers soon and can go home feeling much better.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mrs B your symptoms sound awful
i hope those doctors and nurses are taking good care of you
may you wake up tomorrow to be on the mend

elizat

Ideal_Rock
@yssie we technically only adopt in Florida, buts it's foster discretion. I have received the most awful applications for these. The more conventionally attractive, the worse the apps are.

I know you are someone that would genuinely care for and treat them as they should be.

If you would be willing to travel to Florida for pick up, contact me on Loupe Troup. We can chat more there. The applications for them have been really terrible... Especially for the dilute calico and the mostly white calico.

As a side note, my most frustrating adoption process was for a pair of Siamese boys. It took over 8 months to place them in a good stable caring home together. It's the weirdest thing, but the prettier the kitten, the harder it is.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b, your symptoms sound horrific! Are they no closer to having any idea what is causing this? I am so sorry to hear that it is all continuing and will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Will certainly hope that today is a better day than yesterday!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
C76BCC0B-460E-4B98-8C33-B94F25240CF4.jpeg
@mrs-b the only animal I have right now is my bunny sleep mask lol.

I should be discharged this afternoon and I sure hope they find out what is happening and that you get discharged soon too. (And no damage to your heart!)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're talking about cancer now - something affecting my endocrine or adrenal system. Frankly, not a surprise; I guess we were always going to end there, given last year..

Reactions: AV_

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
They're talking about cancer now - something affecting my endocrine or adrenal system. Frankly, not a surprise; I guess we were always going to end there, given last year..
big time prayers going out from my wifey and I.
The Lord has this!!!!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending prayers and healing thoughts to you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @mrs-b I am praying it is a diagnosis that is fully treatable and curable. And continuing to send bucketloads of DUST your way. (((HUGS))).

getwellsoon.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-b Thank you for taking the time to write such a generous response to all of us. I know that since we are all anxious about you we appreciate every word.Please do not feel obligated to write so much when you are enduring the hell that you describe, I am sure we can keep scrounging up photos. You are so easily pleased! (My friend, Jo-Anne, from Brooklyn, who has been married since she was aboout 20, always said she was "a cheap date". Anything amused her. You remind me of her.)

I saved a photo of a dog who got himself into a weird position. I love the caption.
dogkit.jpeg

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @mrs-b, I'm sorry you're going through this. I'm following this thread because I've always had high CRP numbers with no other symptoms. For years my doctor put me through all kinds of heart tests with no conclusions so I finally told him to stop. I hope they figure it out soon so you have answers and can get back home and get well! In the meantime, here's a photo of a painting I scored in my favorite second hand jewelry store. Sending you virtual flowers! =)2
IMG_20190831_153420.jpg

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very dear @mrs-b, sending warm golden healing thoughts to you! I'm so sorry to read about your situation. I'm a critical care nurse...wish I could be there to be yours! And here's an amazing floofy belly to brighten your day! Thinking of you with all good wishes.

IMG_2594.jpeg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b Mrs. B - YOU are one of a kind.. I was sad when you said eventually you will be going home to Australia but you showed a pix of your lovely home there and I knew, if I owned that home, I'd go back too! You are beloved here because you emit love, easy peasy.. lucky US to know you.. hope you are feeling less sick.. You are total class. xoxoxoxo to you.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Believe me, they talk about a LOT of stuff... like pulling a rabbit out of a hat - TaDa cancer.. they told me I had cancer for 9 months once.. wasn't.. so put your trust in yourself the Mr. and good medicine.. frankly they are just grasping at straws, have you seen the ID doctor?
Cross that bridge if you get to it.. I'm here, we ALL are.. all love to you and I believe in good medicine and good people, like you. xoxoxo

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @mrs-b what frightening & uncertain times. It must be quite hideous to not actually know, because if there's one thing I know about you, is that you like to know exactly what the problem is, then you formulate a plan & tackle head on. Hang in there. They'll figure this out, and then you can deal with it.

I was thinking about à favourite photo, but this one of the girls last week has pushed it's way in. Not my favourite, but the total personification of a teenager in the making. I asked them to hold hands for a picture out by the brook & this is what I got. Hope could fire deathly laser beams from those eyes!! And Lola is just being thrilled to have her big sister hold her hand again, for the first time in a long time :lol: They really are the best of friends, but Hope's hormones are kicking in & I find it hysterical!

1587722100876.jpg

Last edited:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b Hang in there girl! You are strong, confident, smart, and beautiful! Here's some bling to cheer you up....the classic car bling shot, a relaxing warm healing fire, and God's love for you and all of us. Sending you love, hugs and prayers for full recovery and long life. 750698 748201 739239

Q

Queenie60

The C word is always scary. Keep the faith Mrs. B - let go and let God. I'm praying for you,

AV_

Ideal_Rock
My favorite this year - first light after a storm over the mountain ridge infront of my window:

I am nowhere tired of the view & it changes throughout the day,

744163 744164

From the back of the house,

& a walk nearby, not long ago,

739027 739026 738923 738920 738921

I went back this morning, and the orchids are seed pods now; I wish I had seen this thread '( to take the camera! [Nts.]

I hope you can ignore possibilities, until there is news.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results