shape
carat
color
clarity

So as it turns out...maybe...NOT a heart attack?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs. B, I’m so sorry your still feeling so yuck, and baffling doctors! I pray that the doctors figure this out soon, and that they get some guidance from the man above! Here is my favorite picture of all time. Our family hike to Mount Roubideaux here in So Cal. 89ED557A-3A7E-4EB0-84DD-54AD2D839FA4.jpeg

Do you live near Roubideaux? If so, we are likely neighboors!

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b I've been thinking about you all day! So it sounds like you are in really good hands. It's a diagnosis that can get missed as it's fairly unusual. I hope you manage to get some rest overnight. Sending you a virtual bunch of my favourite flowers!
Please take care x

images.jpeg-3.jpg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs.-B.. Hope you feel better soon.:wavey:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie we technically only adopt in Florida, buts it's foster discretion. I have received the most awful applications for these. The more conventionally attractive, the worse the apps are.

I know you are someone that would genuinely care for and treat them as they should be.

If you would be willing to travel to Florida for pick up, contact me on Loupe Troup. We can chat more there. The applications for them have been really terrible... Especially for the dilute calico and the mostly white calico.

As a side note, my most frustrating adoption process was for a pair of Siamese boys. It took over 8 months to place them in a good stable caring home together. It's the weirdest thing, but the prettier the kitten, the harder it is.

I hope mrs-b won't mind one more interruption... I just sent you a note through LT, but I know messaging can be hairy so heads up here as well. LT destroyed my email formatting - apologies!

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b - Damn it. The universe has a thoroughly macabre sense of humour sometimes - you hit your cancer quota last year.

I'm googling this latest. Whatever this is... I hope they figure it out quickly and can fix it fully.

We love you and we're praying for you to be home and on your way to healthy really soon.

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 15 year old daughter drew this elephant for you to give you hope and positive energy. She is a digital artist and I asked her to draw you something. I hope it brings you a smile and that today brings some answers.
Elephant  finsihed.jpg

@HS4S_2 - please tell her thank you for me. I love elephants and sponsor various elephants in rescue. So this is more precious than she could have guessed. Thank you to you both. ox

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Praying and I added you to my church's prayer list.

Thanks @Karl_K - I appreciate that more than anything.

Also, Karl, is there any possibility you could post a photo of your wife's engagement ring? I remember it was delicate and delightful, but that's all I can recall. I love those sorts of rings and would love to see it again, if you didn't mind sharing.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You’ve been in my thoughts and prayers @mrs-b
I hope you have some answers soon, take care, we’re all sending you healing fairy dust.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
another pic of me with the design file for the Octavia
open on the screen.
This was when I joined the trade in 2008
SDC10730.JPG

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I hope you can enjoy some more photos as a distraction between these awful episodes you are experiencing. Thoughts and prayers are ongoing during this challenging time.

WildlifeSOS Elephant Sanctuary India. The elephants have to be coaxed to go for their morning and afternoon walk. Their preference is to hang around and eat all day. Hey they've earned it! In summer they love their swimming pools.

Elephant enjoying the Field of Dreams where they are free to walk around and swim in the river.

Raju the crying elephant eating some fodder. According to Geeta, one of the Founders of WildlifeSos this elephant changed the perception of how working elephants were treated when the story of his mistreatment went viral and he appeared to be in "tears" - a state of extreme stress.

Gulfoss waterfall Iceland.

E_82478137_611892036274470_3420292434460934144_n.jpg E_82824064_916537302095285_574462952560656384_n.jpg E_83737268_178702590045584_5345315468225806336_n.jpg Gullfoss_GOPR0529.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning mrs_b. This is one of the special photos I have taken in the last couple of years. My grandfather (85) working side by side with my cousin (17) on an airplane engine. We get together once a week or more and work on this project. On the days I feel like I can't keep going and the $$$ isn't worth it, I just look at the photos and see those smiles that make it all worth it! IMG_20191110_131216837.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results