shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us YOUR dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Curlygirl's Dress
Designer: MaxMara couture gown - with Mink Trim

lblmdancing.jpg
chairdancing2.jpg
firstdance2.jpg
therings!.jpg

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
San Diego Lady -- Noonersmom found her dress at either a Nordstroms or Macys. Can''t remember which exactly...but I''m thinking she said Nordstroms. :) Hope that helps :)

qtiekiki -- You look so beautiful in your wedding gown!! do you have a pic of your in your qipao as well?

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
I want to play!.....

Wedding Photos 126.jpg

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
from the front.....

Wedding Photos 124.jpg

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much!! I think brides look beautiful on their wedding day because you FEEL like the most beautiful woman in the world! (and it helps to have a good photographer =)

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
snow_happy - here''s my qi pao, qun kwa and evening gown.

kiki_wedding_day_outfits.jpg

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
And a full length pic of the qipao during my final fitting.

kiki_qipao_fitting.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Here is mine:

Designer: Henry Roth

The front:

100_0706a.jpg

The waist detail:

100_0708ab.jpg

The bottom detail:

100_0710a.jpg

JesseDog

Rough_Rock
Hi -

Congratulations on your Ophelia dress!! I tried it on recently and fell in love with it. I have not ordered it yet because I''m not sure if I want the diamond white/champagne or the all diamond white. Did you ever see that dress in the all diamond white?

Kerri

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
QT--That must be so cool to get to wear all those different dresses!!!!!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2006 10:40:02 PM
Author: selflove
It was fun and tiring. I didn''t get to eat much. Just kept changing and socializing mostly.

I started out with only the wedding dress and the qi pao. Then my aunt in Hong Kong got me the qun kwa as a gift, then I got the evening gown to wear in between the two Chinese dresses since they are both red. And then I bought hair accesories for each outfits. I do love all the dresses tho.

According to Chinese traditions (I think), the more outfits you wear, the more prosperous your marriage is and the more wealth you will accumulate during your marriage. So hopefully I will get more diamond funds as our marriage grows.
31.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock

So many beautiful dresses!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Here''s mine, it''s from Watters.

3.gif

IMG_0143(2).JPG

Skylah

Shiny_Rock
LaurenThePartier - Your dress is hot!!!!
emlove.gif
I love it!!!!!!
emthup.gif

emlove.gif
You all have such amazing dresses!!!!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/6/2006 10:35:57 PM
Author: JesseDog
Hi -

Congratulations on your Ophelia dress!! I tried it on recently and fell in love with it. I have not ordered it yet because I''m not sure if I want the diamond white/champagne or the all diamond white. Did you ever see that dress in the all diamond white?

Kerri

Hi Kerri,

I actually bought my dress without really seeing it in person. I tried on Nakita in diamond white, then ordered my Ophelia. I don''t really look good in diamond white.

Good luck,
Tybee

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/6/2006 11:14:57 PM
Author: qtiekiki

Date: 3/6/2006 10:40:02 PM
Author: selflove
It was fun and tiring. I didn''t get to eat much. Just kept changing and socializing mostly.

I started out with only the wedding dress and the qi pao. Then my aunt in Hong Kong got me the qun kwa as a gift, then I got the evening gown to wear in between the two Chinese dresses since they are both red. And then I bought hair accesories for each outfits. I do love all the dresses tho.

According to Chinese traditions (I think), the more outfits you wear, the more prosperous your marriage is and the more wealth you will accumulate during your marriage. So hopefully I will get more diamond funds as our marriage grows.
31.gif
Seems like you''d already have to be prosperous to have more dresses! It''s like "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"

Anyways, I love the tradition--it looks so fun but I can understand that it would be tiring.

Dodger Gurl

Shiny_Rock
*bump*

Because I am a dress HO
2.gif
and want to see all y'alls dresses that I missed while I was gone!!! Come on now girls!
36.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleidoscopic's Dress
Designer: Kenneth Pool

and she promises to post pics of herself in her fabulous dress. : )

019_primary.jpg
019_sec02.jpg
019_sec03.jpg
019_sec01.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Sarita''s Dress
Designer: ?

Sarita - if you don''t want your pic on here for any reason - just let me know and I''ll remove it.
IvoryRuffles.jpg
SeanFrontDay.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Scintillating,

Thanks for posting my dress. The designer is called Sean Collection. Nordstrom has many of their dresses and they are all very cheap! (< $500)

amyg

Shiny_Rock
here''s mine, wedding date 7/1/06, designer- Zurc

gkf_5lkm.JPG

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my dress...hopefully the picture isn''t too small.

gown090306.JPG

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
qtiekiki, you look so lovely in all your dresses! Its so cool to intergrate two chinese-culture outfits into the wedding...

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
Hey all!

I just rediscovered this board, when I got engaged I started mostly reading / posting on The Knot''s So Cal board, but it''s gotten really weird and completely non wedding related lately, so anyhow, happy to be back!

I bought a dress yesterday! My wedding isn''t until May 19 07, and it''s a sample, so I actually posess a dress this early which is weird. I have to figure out where to store it because if I have it easily accessible at home I know I''ll try it on obsessively and get it all ratty, and/or get sick of looking at it

Anyhow, here is the model pic. I don''t have pics of me in it just yet, its actually still at the salon where I purchased it until next weekend, but I''ll post real pics then. It''s Renella DeFina and gorgeous, the pic doesn''t really show it off, but it''s amazing!

KNRENES05EMMAl.jpg

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s mine (but not me in the dress). Designer is Vera Wang.

VWmermaid2.jpg

maddie80

Shiny_Rock
Rascal49 -

I LOVE your dress! That''s gorgeous. Is there a train on it?

Do you mind if I ask the price? I have been trying to find somewhere in my area that carries Henry Roth, but I have no idea if they fall in my price range....

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wanted to add a couple of better pictures of my dress.

100_0608ps.jpg

005ps.sized.jpg

100_0622ps.sized.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results