shape
carat
color
clarity

2nd dress fitting, need opinions please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tiffany1976

Shiny_Rock
Here are a few pictures of my second dress fitting. I posted the first pictures a week or so ago because I felt that it was too low, but just wanted to know what you guys thought. I think it looks better now. My mom went with me which was really nice. She loved my dress too. Usually she likes more simple, so I am so happy that she loves mine. Tiffany

2ndfitting2.jpg

Tiffany1976

Shiny_Rock
another picture...

2ndfitting1.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You look stunning in that beautiful dress!

cheers--Sharon

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
The dress is gorgeous, and you look gorgeous in it!!!
36.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
you and your dress are out of this world beautiful!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
It looks absolutely beautiful on you!!! And I agree, this way fits much more naturally!
4.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I concur with the others!! Looks great!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! You look amazing.
You have such a teenie tiny waist.

Scintillating...

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Now I know what you mean about it being "too low" before. They got it right this time!

And yes.... you have a teeny tiny waist. Lucky gal!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are SOOO skinny! I do think it fits better, higher. Are you going to go sans bra? I only say that because you can see it from behind.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I think the dress is the right height as long as you wear your hair down if you hair will be up I think that would affect the perception of how low your dress is. It fits you well!

Tiffany1976

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the input guys, it is much appreciated! Tacori, I''m going to have cups sewn into the dress, With all of the boning it has, there should be no need for a bra. I think I am actually going to wear my hair up. I hope that the dress still looks okay....My mom said it shouldn''t go any higher because that is where the darts at the chest of the dress wanted to line up. I hope it looks good in the end! Tiffany

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Tiffany, check out that little waist! It is perfect on you and shows your lovely shape off beautifully!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sosst7

Shiny_Rock
You look stunning in your dress!
36.gif

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
very nice..moving it up that bit made quite the differance! lovely dress.
36.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous - you are so beautiful...you look stunning!

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
It does look a lot better now. And I love that dress so much. You look positively gorgeous!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
WOW!

you look stunning and you were definately right to bring the dress up a bit!

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!
23.gif
You look fabulous!!!!!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! You look fantastic. What a figure!!! It looks perfect!

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Dang girl...That waist!!! You look absolutely stunning!
30.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoo hoo, knock out!
36.gif
How nice...today I get to see a stunning gal in a stunning dress AND be inspired to go to the gym.
31.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
The dress looks amazing and fits you like a glove....PERFECT!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It looks gorgeous!!

I still think it looks just a *bit* low, but definitely not glaringly low. Also, I don''t like the little ripples in the fabric around your waist, it seems like the dress is pulled a little too tight. But I can''t tell from the pics if the back of the dress is just being clipped for the time being or whether the waist is actually altered. Just some food for thought.

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
The dress looks beautiful and you have the perfect hourglass figure to carry it off. This is what I picture when I think "wedding gown" - congratulations.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2006 1:27:47 PM
Author: Rascal49
It looks gorgeous!!

I still think it looks just a *bit* low, but definitely not glaringly low. Also, I don''t like the little ripples in the fabric around your waist, it seems like the dress is pulled a little too tight. But I can''t tell from the pics if the back of the dress is just being clipped for the time being or whether the waist is actually altered. Just some food for thought.
I think it must be clipped because it is so tight and pulling in the back near the zipper/buttons….you can see the reflection in the mirror.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow, you look amazing
36.gif

Tiffany1976

Shiny_Rock
Yes, the dress is clipped in the back, she hasn''t cut, or sewn anything yet. I wasn''t sure if maybe it was a tiny bit low, but I think that on me, because of my chest, that is where the darts sit. I am definitly happier with the fit though. Tiffany

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results