shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us YOUR dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2006 3:58:02 PM
Author: ***SplitShanksRock***

can't resist. I love the dress even though the lighting makes me look horrible!!!

Angelina Faccenda
That dress is lovely. You look gorgeous in it.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
SplitShanksRock - You look fabulous! - it''s one of my all time fav.
Would you mind sharing the style number?
Also I would love to see the back and more pictures...you look so pretty!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 11:53:42 PM
Author: madeleine
Rascal49 -

I LOVE your dress! That''s gorgeous. Is there a train on it?

Do you mind if I ask the price? I have been trying to find somewhere in my area that carries Henry Roth, but I have no idea if they fall in my price range....
Madeleine, so sorry I just saw your post! Not sure if you''re still looking for info, but here it goes anyway!

Yup, there is a train, I''ll post a pic of it. As for price, I believe I paid around $1600, that was with a little discount from the trunk show and that was 2005 prices I believe
1.gif

Clipboard20.jpg

Date: 7/22/2006 4:43:04 AM
Author: Ries
Ok....you asked for it :)
and ps. these pictures are actually not of my dress but the store model! I happen to be the sample size and very tall! I have to wear flats with this dress! They don''t make it w/extra length! No biggie since my fiance is the same height as me anyways. My dress should be coming in soon!!

Angelina Faccenda "Ava"

Erin81.JPG

Date: 7/22/2006 4:43:04 AM
Author: Ries
Ok....you asked for it :)
and ps. these pictures are actually not of my dress but the store model! I happen to be the sample size and very tall! I have to wear flats with this dress! They don''t make it w/extra length! No biggie since my fiance is the same height as me anyways. My dress should be coming in soon!!

Angelina Faccenda "Ava"

Erin81.JPG

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness - it''s breathtaking and I bet you are the only woman that will ever look that good in that dress - you look stunning! It''s totally made for ypu....I LOVEEEEE IT!
36.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
have to agree splitshank, you look amazing! Love the detailing of the dress, and I LOVE the back! Its such the perfect dress for you!

budgetbride

Shiny_Rock
I just bought my dress... a sample. Thing is my wedding is 1 year away. How do I keep my dress ok until then. It''s currently in a bag that I bought at the bridal store. help I''m panicking

THANKS!!!

You guys are so nice. You all look beautiful! I must have tried on 40 dresses but when I put this one on I knew it was the one. It''s easy when I fits perfectly also! And trust me most did not fit well. I have a very long torso.

You''ll have to wait until October to see the offical pics!!!!!!!

erin

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~SplitShank, that dress is gorgeous on you!!! I love the sparkles too!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2006 1:04:31 AM
Author: budgetbride
I just bought my dress... a sample. Thing is my wedding is 1 year away. How do I keep my dress ok until then. It''s currently in a bag that I bought at the bridal store. help I''m panicking
Make sure the dress is not in a plastic bag; rather get a cloth bag that will allow your dress to breathe. Hang it up somewhere where there will not be drastic changes in temperature. Then before the wedding, have it pressed
1.gif

soon2bejj

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/23/2006 12:54:34 PM
Author: Rascal49

Date: 5/2/2006 11:53:42 PM
Author: madeleine
Rascal49 -

I LOVE your dress! That''s gorgeous. Is there a train on it?

Do you mind if I ask the price? I have been trying to find somewhere in my area that carries Henry Roth, but I have no idea if they fall in my price range....
Madeleine, so sorry I just saw your post! Not sure if you''re still looking for info, but here it goes anyway!

Yup, there is a train, I''ll post a pic of it. As for price, I believe I paid around $1600, that was with a little discount from the trunk show and that was 2005 prices I believe
1.gif
We have the same dress! whohoo! I loooove it! It looks gorgeous on you...Ive been looking for other pics of it. I''ll hopefully get mine in a few months YEY! You''re so lucky you got yours at a great price...I paid like $3k more then that..Im jealous
25.gif
If case you havent noticed, it''s one of the only 2005 dresses left on the Henry Roth site... Hope you dont mind if I keep this pic...its a great shot of the back detail! Jen

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Argh, I can''t seem to copy the picture of it off the website, and I''m afraid to link it b/c I am not certain I''m allowed to do so on PS...

However, it is the Randy Fenoli dress style 118 -- the model has a batty veil thing going on, but the dress is mine. It''s pretty formal and has intricate detail, but the whole effect oddly simple at the same time...if you have nothing else to do you can check it out...in his "collections" it''s the third picture down on the left. The model is standing next to an oil painting for some reason and looks like she''s about to flip off the photographer. I can''t wait to go to my fitting and try it on again!

Now, my mama says I look better than the model does in it, but I think she''s just saying that because I passed through her loins.
31.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t help posting another--- still waiting for the pro pics, but a friend sent me this one.

St John 082.jpg

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Why are my pics always so SMALL???? I never can show the detail!!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Tybee!

In a word, stunning! Wow! (Even in small pic form!)

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Jas - I copied the pic off the website for you..

i hope you don''t mind that I post it!!

jasrfny118.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/6/2006 8:57:05 PM
Author: MelissaSue
Jas - I copied the pic off the website for you..

i hope you don''t mind that I post it!!

Thank you so much MelissaSue!
36.gif
I bow down to your technical savvy!

Hugs and thanks again!
Jackie

Shiny42805

Shiny_Rock
I have some pics of ME in it, finally!

This was the sample, but it did fit pretty well...

64222.jpg

64226.jpg

64224.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Bumpity Bump*

I know there are lots of ladies who have purchased dresses or been married of late - please add your dresses ladies.
1.gif

Please don''t forget to include the designer''s name, and the style name or number.

Scintilating...

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Here is mine. I sketched it, then had it made by a small dressmakers shop near me since I didn''t have time to do it. It was finished back in July and I need to get a crinoline skirt for it.

purplebride2.jpg

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve yet to figure out how to put more than one image in a post!

purplebride3.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2006 11:57:48 PM
Author: Shiny42805
I have some pics of ME in it, finally!

This was the sample, but it did fit pretty well...
Shiny - Who makes that?!?!? It's awesome!!! That's a lot like what I'm looking for.

eta: Nevermind! I read further up in the thread and saw that you posted it already! Thank you!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Some pics of dress from wedding day!

smalldayofdress.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
with the back and shoes.....

dresswithshoesdayof.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
finally the dress in motion on the dance floor!

dressmovingdayof.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results