shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us YOUR dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Lovey''s Dress
Designer: Liancarlo

mrmrslovey.jpg
mrslovey.jpg

Liancarlo1887.jpg
loveydressback.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Flopkin''s Dress
Designer: Paloma Blanco

palomablancacollage.jpg

DSCN2013.jpg
DSCN2009.jpg
DSCN2011.jpg
DSCN2027.jpg
DSCN2029bakc.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
TulipCloud's Dress
Designer: Maggie Sottero Regency

WeddingGown001_edited.jpg
WeddingGown003_edited.jpg
WeddingGown007_edited.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Noonersmom's Dress
Designer: Tadashi - in ivory

Tadashi_dress.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
BrightSpot's Dress
Designer: Maggie Sottero - Tayla - Diamond White

MS%20Tayla.jpg
My%20dress%20front%20crop.jpg
My%20dress%20back%20crop.jpg
My%20dress%20side%20crop.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Faerievert''s Dress
Designer: ? - Jacquelin

Day3d.jpg
Day3c.jpg
Day3b.jpg
Day3a.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
LovelyLulu's Dress
Designer: Vera Wang - Lavender Label

collagevwdress.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
AGBF's Dress
Designer: ?

weddingday2.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Sandiegolady - I''m not sure what you''re asking but Noonersmom talked about it on page 19 of the old thread.

She gave a link: Tadashi''s Website

and said:
Once there, click on English, collections, spring/summer. The dresses will scroll horizontally, it''s dress #5, although the dress shows up pink. I purchased an Ivory color dress.

Does that help?
Scintillating...

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Scintillating,
Thanks so much for bringing thisi back up to the top! I love looking at these beautiful dresses. Hopefully you bringing it back to life
will inspire others to add to it.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Tybee - I hope it will inspire too.
I really like the idea of a "eye candy - dress" folder - where you can scroll through and see people's actual dresses, and hopefully even actual pics of them wearing them.
1.gif

I love all the pics of the happy brides and BIW!
Maybe eventually we can do links to the individuals whole dress thread - like Nan's done in the SMTR eye candy folder.

The other thread is still great for ideas and back and forth.
Hopefully others will like the idea too. (?)

Scintillating...

I miss Pming
8.gif
(Sorry L & I)

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Aphisiglovessae's dress
Designer: David's Bridal - Style S8353 - 2005

dress3.jpg
dress2.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Laney's Dress
Designer: Lazaro - 8143

nrldresso1.jpg
Bride.jpg
original.aspx

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Moremoremore''s dress
Designer: Carolina Herrera

mygown.jpg
mygownagain.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Lions, Tigers & Bears (Jen)

wedding.me.pa.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
CFlutist (& Websailor)

Wedding_Staircase_05h.jpg

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Eww! I can''t believe you posted those ugly pictures of me in my dress again! Let me get some better ones this weekend (hopefully) so you won''t cringe when you look at my dress.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Sure Aphis. Post them in your thread - and I'll change the link.
(I think you look beautiful
1.gif
)

For those of you who want to add pics.
The easiest way is to upload/post them in your own thread, and then link the photo to this thread.
To do that you right click on the photo and click: Copy Image location
Then (in the post you want to add the pic) you click the button 2nd from the right (next to the add a link button, two mountains with a red circle) and paste the location into the box - complete your post - and there you go.

Scintillating...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's mine...Sorry I could never figure out that whole linking a picture thing!! I love so many of the dresses posted here, alot of the more 'simple' style gowns pictured here came out after my own wedding in 2004...boo hoo. I missed the simpler gown trend by what, 6 months?!

It's a Rena Koh sample that I bought directly from the store...it fit great. I actually think it looked better before alterations unfortunately. 20/20 hindsight!

Here is our wedding planning thread as well:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mara-gregs-wedding.12181/

mwedding dressb.jpg

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for changing my pics.. I don''t know if those pictures are better than the original ones or not! I seem chunkier in the recent ones. I think it''s because of the undergarments and the fact that I was bloated, but still... Yikes!!

Rebemdee

Shiny_Rock
Hey, Aphis, if I''m not mistaken I see a tattoo in your photo! I have one too, a little bit higher on my back than yours. Are you going to cover yours? I think I''m going to have to wear my hair long to cover it, or my family and FIs family would freak. Has anybody tried that tattoo cover stuff?

Sorry to hijack...I just looked and thought to myself, "HEY! Cool! I''m not the only one!"

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2006 8:25:30 PM
Author: Rebemdee
Hey, Aphis, if I''m not mistaken I see a tattoo in your photo! I have one too, a little bit higher on my back than yours. Are you going to cover yours? I think I''m going to have to wear my hair long to cover it, or my family and FIs family would freak. Has anybody tried that tattoo cover stuff?

Sorry to hijack...I just looked and thought to myself, ''HEY! Cool! I''m not the only one!''

I have one a little lower but still visible. I am wearing my hair half down. I have heard good things about tattoo cover make-up but am worried about getting it on my dress. So this solution just seems easier.

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
I have three tattoos. The one you see, one on the back of my neck and one across the small of my back. I WAS going to buy some professional cover-up make-up, but I think it''s a little pricey and I had a friend who recently bought some and used it at her wedding. Well, she ended up with an orange back on her dress!! So my mother suggested we just change my hairstyle so that I don''t have to buy that stuff. My hair is pretty long and covers it well. Here''s the hairstyle we''re doing, I think:

LONGHA~3_600h.jpg

Rebemdee

Shiny_Rock
I agree...I''m afraid of swishing my hair across my back and ending up with pancake makeup all over my dress. I think I''m going with hair down too. A little glimpse of tattoo never hurt anybody, but I also have a really ugly surgical scar right next to it, so I''ll be happy with hair covering both.

I think this is the hair style I''m going for, but with orchids instead of roses.

brunettebridelonghair.jpg

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2006 4:57:40 PM
Author: aphisiglovessae
Thanks for changing my pics.. I don''t know if those pictures are better than the original ones or not! I seem chunkier in the recent ones. I think it''s because of the undergarments and the fact that I was bloated, but still... Yikes!!
ap - you don''t look chunkier in the recent pics. your waist is teeny tiny in the pics.

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2006 1:26:10 AM
Author: qtiekiki
Date: 2/20/2006 4:57:40 PM

Author: aphisiglovessae

ap - you don''t look chunkier in the recent pics. your waist is teeny tiny in the pics.

Thanks qtiekiki! Every since I gained all that BC weight (many years ago. I lost some of it, but the last 10-15 pounds still lurks), I''ve been really self concious.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Teebee''s Dress

MC16200.JPG
MC16200~3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results