shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us YOUR dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
You all look GORGEOUS!!!

RMS your dress is beautiful and you have a great figure! happy (belated) one year anniversary!

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Here I am with my dad, shows the back nicely

piandad.jpg

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
and the front....

onemoretime.jpg

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much PNP! You look so lovely as well in all your pics.

JessesGrl, I've said it in other threads, but I have to say again that I think your dress is just heavenly...you look so elegant!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2005 2:35:41 AM
Author: rms

Ladies, you are all gorgeous. LMurden, now where is your pic?!!? I know you have it.

My dress:

Wedding date: 11/12/2004 (my 1 year anniversary was just yesterday).
Designer: Maggie Sottero
Style: Mariella

Just give me some time, my veil will be hear this week!
2.gif
Yes, I said veil! I came to the realization that I would not look complete without a veil. Ok, hopefully by saturday I have some pictures up.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a picture of my dress but this is the current version; mine had spaghetti straps...I have to figure out how to scan my wedding pictures into my computer at home so i can post them on this thread.

photos%2Fbridal05Fall%2Ffull%2F25289%5FB%2Ejpg.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
just wanted to see if this worked

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Nope, sorry... I can''t see it. Did you upload the picture on the Internet (photobucket, for example)? Otherwise, if it''s only on your computer, you''re the only one who can see it.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s monarch''s dress...

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Monarch - that dress is GORGEOUS! Who is the desinger?!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Monarch, that dress is lovely, any chance we can see the front??? It''s really pretty.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Hopefully I sized this right...

My dress...Pronovias Semilla, I believe the 2004 collection, & most of all, WITHOUT the flower
9.gif

I am in LOVE with it and can''t wait for it to get here
36.gif

No pics of me in it on the internet, FI has friends that come on here, believe it or not, and they would snitch I know
1.gif

semillacollage.jpg

royalasschergirl

Shiny_Rock
Here''s my Renella Defina Couture dress -- i ordered it last month, and it''ll be here around March 1st, can''t wait!! I''m going to try to add the model shot too...

Isabella.jpg

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
KBerly, I love the dress!

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
KBerly...the Pronovias Semilla without the flower is the dress I almost bought till I found my Lazaro! It''s gorgeous and the fabric felt so beautiful. It was all duponi silk, if I remember corrrectly, right? Gorgeous!!!!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my dress. Maggie Sottero''s Mileta in Diamond White. Appears to be discontinued from the Maggie site.

Front:
MirrorDressBustleJCJD01.JPG
Picture160.small.JPG
sneakyDs123.JPG

Back:
JCJDgownsmall.jpg
Picture146.small.JPG
21682918_a35ff03068.jpg
BustleDressJCJD01.jpg

Detail:

FrontViewDressDetail.jpg

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
JCJD, you''re just adorable & look like an angel in your dress! What great wedding photos--I love the one w/ you & your hubbie in the train station.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
thanks lmurden and vuittongirl! and yes VG, it is duponi silk, perfectly light for an august wedding! now i have to go search for yours
1.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

KBerly, I just scrolled up & found your dress---it''s stunning! The silk must feel so luxurious & soft--can''t wait to see a pic of you in your dress!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
thank you brightspot
1.gif
it''s been so long since i tried it on, i almost don''t remember
9.gif

and your knot bio looks great! i so wish we could have a destination wedding. jamaica...what a wonderful place for a wedding, and your dress is perfect for it!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
KBerly- my Bfriend got married last Oct. in that same dress you''ve picked. She also wore it without the flower thing. She said the dress was so comfy and was glad she picked it. She looked great in it and i am sure you will too!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2005 3:53:33 PM
Author: KBerly
thank you brightspot
1.gif
it''s been so long since i tried it on, i almost don''t remember
9.gif

and your knot bio looks great! i so wish we could have a destination wedding. jamaica...what a wonderful place for a wedding, and your dress is perfect for it!
Yeah, that''s so odd that we try our dresses on & decide on one, then have to wait sooo long for them to arrive. Maybe that''s one of the causes of the two-dress bride phenomenon.

Thanks for the compliment on my bio. It''s pretty basic, but I was doing well to get one up at all!
3.gif
I''m really happy we went the destination route as it''s taken a lot of pressure off of the wedding planning & financing, but there are downsides too (mainly friends & loved ones who can''t make the trip) I think it''ll be worth it, though. I can''t wait! I get to try on my dress again this Sat. after a round of alterations--hopefully it''ll be much cooler!
1.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
jcrow, if you have any pics from her wedding, i would love to see them! or any bustle pics, i love seeing other brides (as do others) in the dress. i hope it fits by the time it gets here, ha
26.gif

brightspot, have fun trying on the dress again, take pics!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
JCJD,

Love your dress! You look wonderful!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2005 4:48:50 PM
Author: KBerly
jcrow, if you have any pics from her wedding, i would love to see them! or any bustle pics, i love seeing other brides (as do others) in the dress. i hope it fits by the time it gets here, ha
26.gif

hum. i don''t think i do. unfortunately, i didn''t think to save the lo-res ones from her photographer''s website while they were up. oh and another cool thing i remember her saying was that it didn''t need to be altered. period. it fit as ordered. maybe you''ll have the same luck!! i can''t wait to see your pics!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so inadequate in the posting pictures department. The dress I posted earlier is a Mon Cherie...it is the fall 2005 version of my dress from 2003...same embroidery, same fabrics, little bit different style. I am trying to scan my wedding pics at home and then post them onto here but it won''t let me upload them. Didn''t reject them due to file size, I checked all that. I''ll figure it out someday and post them, I promise!

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
kberly: I loooooooooove your dress!!! Can''t wait to see pictures of it on you!!

I got the ball gown slip last night and asked my fiance if he''d take pictures of me with the ballgown on and he said "Isn''t it supposed to be a secret?" and I said "Well, it doesn''t have to be and wouldn''t it be fun??" He thought about it for a minute and said "Let''s keep it secret." So still no ball gown pictures from me!! Maybe this weekend??

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
LAJennifer - I ADORE that dress. The lace pattern on it is just gorgeeous and the sheath with empire waist is just so pretty and sexy! I sometimes wish I had found that dress before I found mine. Mine is VERY similar.. but about twice as much money!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, MelissaSue. Your dress is probably my favorite one on pricescope - but yes, out of budget. You''ll look gorgeous though! My mother took some pics of me (with disposable camera) wearing the one I selected - I''ll try to post once she gets them developed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results