shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your CvB ID jewelry! (The New CvB Eye-Candy Thread)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Currently working with Caysie on this. I have the center stone and she's sourcing the sides. I'm so freaking excited!!!!!!!

ring1.jpg

My DREAM Cluster ring soxfan!!!!:love::love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Show us your CvB ID jewelry! (The New CvB Eye-Candy Thre

i love all the CvB designs in this thread!!!

my beautiful and very special clara halo! first pic is mine: bad phone camera and lighting.
the second beautiful pic is from caysie!

image_659.jpg img_1062_0.jpg

TDF!!!:love:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my ring that was most beautifully reset by Caysie. She was wonderful to work with... a real pleasure!Picture is by her also.

cvb reset.jpg
Holy guacamole! :love::love::love: My jaw literally dropped open when I saw this! Amazing setting!!!!! And yes, more photos are definitely needed!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my ring that was most beautifully reset by Caysie. She was wonderful to work with... a real pleasure!Picture is by her also.

cvb reset.jpg
Droooooooool!!!! :love::love::love: Pretty please more pictures and specs on that stunning stone!!!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
if I had a round, casablanca would be my choice! :lickout::love: Gorgeous

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We can't see the pics! Link doesn't work... please fix!!

Congratulations!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, please get us some pics!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops. Maybe these will work.
I'm happy to get to know this gal. ;-)

I hope that I get used to wearing it. I think it would be more comfortable next to a band?

18944957_10155394866917720_827916612_n (1).jpg 18928549_10155394866707720_1291438050_n.jpg

15175367_10154759715277720_289026824_n.jpg
Your ring is lovely. Do you live in a humid climate? You might just have your summer swells.

We used to be ring twins. This looks very much like my old setting :) it looks way better Ron you though.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love a classic Solitare! It's beautiful . :love:

It took me a while to get used to mine also when I first got it. I would take it off in the middle of the night when sleeping and have to look for it every morning. (I don't sleep with it on any more)

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is lovely. Do you live in a humid climate? You might just have your summer swells.

We used to be ring twins. This looks very much like my old setting :) it looks way better Ron you though.
Thanks, Niel. Not a humid climate, but my hands seem to puff up when I go outside. I am going to wear it and see how I feel about size in a week or so. (I suspect I will size it up.)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is hard to keep up with all the new CVB additions!

indigoblue's gorgeous oval sapphire halo ring!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sapphire-setting-cads.226774/page-2

cvbpic1-jpg.498119

cvbpic3-jpg.498121

Rika

Rough_Rock
I've been coveting Caysie's engraved floral bands for a long time and I finally got my right hand ring stack! These are her Sophia and Exeter styles. My engagement ring has a lot of engraving, so these are a nice compliment. :)

CVB engraved band stack.jpg
CVB diamond bands.jpg
CBV ring stack.jpg

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've been coveting Caysie's engraved floral bands for a long time and I finally got my right hand ring stack! These are her Sophia and Exeter styles. My engagement ring has a lot of engraving, so these are a nice compliment. :)

CVB engraved band stack.jpg
CVB diamond bands.jpg
CBV ring stack.jpg

Ooooh, how is the Sophia? Caysie suggested that as a possible future spacer because my EW band sits a little high. I love your stack of three!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the delicious eye candy!! :love: Keep them coming PSers!

Rika

Rough_Rock
Ooooh, how is the Sophia? Caysie suggested that as a possible future spacer because my EW band sits a little high. I love your stack of three!
I bet the Sophia would be a perfect spacer! It has a little bit of sparkle but isn't too overwhelming! It's delicate and lovely!

Phanie

Shiny_Rock
Hi,
I just got another CvB, but it has a Moissy in it. I bought it thinking I was going to put a cushion that I have but it is gorgeous as is. Not sure if I can post it here since it is a sim.
let me know.
It is the first Isadora that Caysie had made.

SurfGypsy

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I just got another CvB, but it has a Moissy in it. I bought it thinking I was going to put a cushion that I have but it is gorgeous as is. Not sure if I can post it here since it is a sim.
let me know.
It is the first Isadora that Caysie had made.

Oooh I'd love to see it! I saw it on loupe troupe but was too late so she made another for me and I'm anxiously waiting on its arrival!! Do you have any hand shots??

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results