shape
carat
color
clarity

DSS cured. 2.28 OEC in CVB "Casablanca" halo..

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My last reset! Kept waffling over a 3 carat or just resetting this stone in a halo. I had a .93 in this same setting and decided to sell that setting (kept the .93 OEC- project in the works) and just go for the BIG one. SO glad I did. She's GORGEOUS!!!
Needless to say, I no longer have DSS.

Some glamour shots from Caysie:

IMG_8023.JPG IMG_8024.JPG IMG_8025.JPG

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a door knocker soxfan! So glad you've beaten back DSS! :lol::appl: Beautiful!!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful beautiful! I am starting to think that DSS can never truly be cured but you've got killer finger coverage and it looks perfect on you!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Absolutely gorgeous!! Both the setting and the stone are perfect! Remind me what size your finger is please? Will you wear a band with it?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woah, it's gorgeous!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love, love, love!!!:love::love::love: I have been waiting for this one! It shows me what mine would look like as I really love that CVB setting, too! I think you really made the right decision! A great setting compliments the stone and gives the extra size as a bonus! Beautiful!:appl:

P

PierreBear

Hubba hubba! What a wonderful and detailed setting. So is this the one ring to rule them all? Enjoy it! More pictures please!

Diamondz1

Shiny_Rock
Ooo I love it. Thanks for posting! I especially love the grooved band - drool! :geek:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yep - no way you need to be worrying about DSS with that setting! It's gorgeous and goes so well with the two-tone band.

What colour is your stone by the way? It looks amazingly white in the hand shots and it thought it was a lower colour, or am I thinking of your beautiful pear?

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep - no way you need to be worrying about DSS with that setting! It's gorgeous and goes so well with the two-tone band.

What colour is your stone by the way? It looks amazingly white in the hand shots and it thought it was a lower colour, or am I thinking of your beautiful pear?

Thank you! It's an L color. Very white, even from the side. I don't know what it is about the old cuts, they just show up so much whiter than a MRB. My Pear is a K with medium blue flor, so it faces up very white as well.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is so gorgeous, soxfan! :love: Congratulations on finding the perfect setting for your stone (and trust me, I appreciate what a trying process that can be!)! :clap: Enjoy every minute of wearing this beauty!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply stunning!!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly stunning. It looks just perfect on your finger!!

I am in love with this design, so much so that I'm toying with using aspects of it in the creation I'm working on with Caysie. Your photos made me extra excited about it!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another gorgeous piece for you Soxfan! Stunning diamond and setting. Your ring looks amazing on you. Please post a lot more pics.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE this ring!!! :love::love::love: It's stunning! The setting shows off your gorgeous diamond beautifully! Fantastic finger coverage too. A reset into a vintage style halo cured my DSS too - wishing you health and happiness as you wear and enjoy your ring Soxfan!

dazzlerazzle

Shiny_Rock
:clap:

I LOVE the Casablanca!!! Your stone looks right at home - this is the perfect vintage-inspired halo for OEC's! Are you just giddy over her?!?

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!! Congrats, sox!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my :love: what a gorgeous beautiful lovely ring! Definitely a fabulous cure for DSS :appl:

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks amazing! Love the mixed metals and amazing finger coverage.:love:

misslili

Rough_Rock
Stunning!!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, talk me down. It's not TOO big is it? :(:(:(:(

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think it looks too big! Mine felt big at first, and after wearing it a while it felt like a normal size to me. Give it some time, I'm thinking you'll get used to it.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!!!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful. I love that setting!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results