shape
carat
color
clarity

DSS cured. 2.28 OEC in CVB "Casablanca" halo..

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is so lovely!! The finger coverage is AMAZING and I love all the little details on the setting!! Enjoy your new bling!!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I LOVE this ring!!! This is one of my favorite settings and I adore the 2 tone look that you chose. The diamond is incredible!! I keep going back to stare at the pics!!! It's really just phenomenal. Did you post specs on the diamond and I missed it? Curious what the diameter is? Did Caysie source it for you? It's such an incredible stone and definitely not too big, it really looks PERFECT on your finger :)...and unfortunately your ring is making me want to upgrade...ahhhhh

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE this ring!!! This is one of my favorite settings and I adore the 2 tone look that you chose. The diamond is incredible!! I keep going back to stare at the pics!!! It's really just phenomenal. Did you post specs on the diamond and I missed it? Curious what the diameter is? Did Caysie source it for you? It's such an incredible stone and definitely not too big, it really looks PERFECT on your finger :)...and unfortunately your ring is making me want to upgrade...ahhhhh

Hi Goldenfire! Here's a link to my stone- it came from Erica at LAD. It's a 2.28 but it faces up larger, ESPECIALLY in the halo. I feel like the halo compliments the stone so much more than the solitaire I had it in. In the end, I'm just a halo girl through and through. LOL!

http://www.loveaffairdiamonds.com/sold-2-28ct-old-european-cut-diamond-gia-l-vs2/

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!!!!! Amazing presence and so elegant!!! Glad you're happy! :)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't imagine shrinkage any time soon! Gorgeous!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love: Talk about coverage!! That looks spectacular!! Congratulations soxfan! It looks so wonderful on you.

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous. No getting tired of looking at that one! Beautiful job. Just in time for that beautiful under the tree diffuse light.

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Great choice!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone:) It certainly is getting QUITE a lot of attention from everyone who sees it. Even strangers. LOL!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww heck yeah...

Gorgeous one-of-a-kind face-up front. Glorious gallery. Finger coverage... Check, check. Your stone is home :love:

Too big!? Pour yourself some wine and perish the thought woman!!!! She's curvy in all the right ways - of course people can't help but ogle :twisted:

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love your ring. I'd been following your story in lurk mode & please to see the final result. Stunning & I love that setting. Enjoy!
Judy

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and too big? Never :lol:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guess what? The size now feels completely normal. That didn't take long- you all were right.:lol::lol::lol:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Goldenfire! Here's a link to my stone- it came from Erica at LAD. It's a 2.28 but it faces up larger, ESPECIALLY in the halo. I feel like the halo compliments the stone so much more than the solitaire I had it in. In the end, I'm just a halo girl through and through. LOL!

http://www.loveaffairdiamonds.com/sold-2-28ct-old-european-cut-diamond-gia-l-vs2/
I am a halo girl at heart too ...I just LOVE your ring! It is really one of my all time favorites and pretty much what I would do if I upgraded..... I think your ring is just PERFECT! Every time I see the pics an upgrade is calling to me lol

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guess what? The size now feels completely normal. That didn't take long- you all were right.:lol::lol::lol:
I can't imagine a more perfect setting for your awesome stone. However, you've gone from thinking "too big" to "completely normal" and my crystal ball says in about 12-18 months DSS will rear its ugly head because while DSS may be in remission, it is never cured :mrgreen:

embdiva

Rough_Rock
Oh my, one should never waffle, just wobble over and pick up the bigger Stone!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Returning to your thread to drool over your beautiful pics. Halo's indeed look gorgeous on you. How do you compare your former classic halo with CVB's 'fancy classic'/ 'new classic'?

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Returning to your thread to drool over your beautiful pics. Halo's indeed look gorgeous on you. How do you compare your former classic halo with CVB's 'fancy classic'/ 'new classic'?

Hi Acinom:)

My Emilya had a MRB in it. I MUCH prefer the casa with my OEC. And I like that the halo isn't as sparkly as the Emilya- if that makes sense. It's very subtle and lets the center stone really be the star.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soxfan!!
Caysie came through! I know you labored over your decision...I believe you made the right choice & she is knocking dead GORGEOUS!! I LOVE it on you! Tiny fingers-*swoon*...mine aren't "large", but under a 5?!? HOLY CRAP! My GM was a size 4...and hers fit on my pinkie finger!! My hands, when swollen, are a 6. They spin a lot in cold weather because my finger is a true 5.5-5.75...I can't imagine being between a 4 & a 5!! The coverage on your hand is magnificent!
Beautiful selection, and great choice! Your OEC really looks stunning! I love the design!!
Congratulations!!!
CRM

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't imagine a more perfect setting for your awesome stone. However, you've gone from thinking "too big" to "completely normal" and my crystal ball says in about 12-18 months DSS will rear its ugly head because while DSS may be in remission, it is never cured :mrgreen:

Oh my, one should never waffle, just wobble over and pick up the bigger Stone!

I have one more ring in the works with Caysie and that's it for me for rings:) Unless I hit the lottery, of course!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Acinom:)

My Emilya had a MRB in it. I MUCH prefer the casa with my OEC. And I like that the halo isn't as sparkly as the Emilya- if that makes sense. It's very subtle and lets the center stone really be the star.
I completely understand your OEC love. I am a huge fan myself. The halo adds to the beauty of the OEC in a modern vintage sort of way. It's a stunning effect

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to look at these pics...this ring is perfect!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back, too, because I want one!:love: But I am just not 100% sure of which diamond I want to put in it and whether to do all platinum or have a pink gold edge around the stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results