shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your CvB ID jewelry! (The New CvB Eye-Candy Thread)

Q

Queenie60

Re: Show us your CvB ID jewelry! (The New CvB Eye-Candy Thre

I'll post mine next week. Should arrive on Monday. And, I am going to start an earring project with her!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks, Jeweljunke!

How gorgeous - that metal work is sublime!

Can't wait to see it! :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

soxfan and queenie - WOOOOOOT!

Looking forward to seeing your new things!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b|1475247132|4082354 said:
Diamondseeker -

I saw your post on this thread when I was looking at the SMTB board and I thought...I thought...be still my beating heart....

I THOUGHT YOU'D SET YOUR AVR!!

Going to go lay down now....

:-o

:lol: I will do my very best to give you a heads up about that in advance!!! I hope it will be my next project! I just try to update this thread if others forget to post here!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Jeweljunke|1475247644|4082358 said:
Hi all! I haven't been on here in a long time-about 3 years. Have been moving from So. Cal. to Western North Carolina. It is a lot of work preparing for retirement, preparing a house to sell, packing, and looking for a new home in WNC. And then of course, setting up that new house the way you want it....but finally to the point where I can breathe again and enjoy my fav things. Which brings me to this thread. I am in a waiting pattern for the remake of my 5 stone band, which should be done in a few weeks by CVB. Here is a pic of the before and the CAD.

Wow, that's going to be gorgeous! I think we can't be too far from each other! If you want to contact me, I have listings on LoupeTroop.com with same username!

Q

Queenie60

Introducing my new Casablanca two toned ring from Caysie! I finally get to join the Caysie thread and will hopefully have more of her beautiful works of art in years to come. Will have this beauty on my hand Monday! The OEC is a 2.25 carat Q purchased from Erica at LAD - 18K yellow gold with platinum halo. Caysie says it's more beautiful in real life.

img_1997.jpg

img_1998_0.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Queenie60|1475358109|4082759 said:
Introducing my new Casablanca two toned ring from Caysie! I finally get to join the Caysie thread and will hopefully have more of her beautiful works of art in years to come. Will have this beauty on my hand Monday! The OEC is a 2.25 carat Q purchased from Erica at LAD - 18K yellow gold with platinum halo. Caysie says it's more beautiful in real life.

img_1997.jpg

img_1998_0.jpg

Oh for heavens sake this is beyond gorgeous Queenie! How will you ever make it until Monday??? Wow, it's amazing and I can't wait to see hand shots!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Queenie60|1475358109|4082759 said:

img_1997.jpg

img_1998_0.jpg

YOU GOT THE Q!!!! I love that stone!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: This is just stunning. I can't wait to see it on your finger!!! :appl: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Y'all are killing me. I want one of each of her new rings! LOVE the yellow in the Casa, Queenie! :love:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Thank you for adding DS!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Props to the OP for being so organized!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock

Some initial shots of my 1.81 VVS2 L OEC in CvB ID's platinum "Jovyn" (ring size 5.75)

At first glance I was like "uh, is that MY stone?" I recalled it to be much warmer. But then it was explained by Caysie that there was no sun for her to work with today, and the dark center was a reflection due to her high mag lens + no natural light available.

I hope she gets a chance to get some sunny pics for me. I'll need something to cling to until BF proposes and gives me the ring. :)

4unnamed.jpg

2unnamed.jpg

From what I can tell in the pics, I am happy!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That ring is perfect iwantsparkle!!! :love: Please post a thread with lots of pics in Show Me the Bling when you get it! I hope it will be soon!

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1479696720|4100941 said:
That ring is perfect iwantsparkle!!! :love: Please post a thread with lots of pics in Show Me the Bling when you get it! I hope it will be soon!

Thanks, diamondseeker2006! Me, too! :bigsmile:

McLaren

Shiny_Rock

Congratulations! What a beautiful stone! Mine was the one in the background of Caysie's picture on Insta. Can't wait to share pics when she arrives!

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock

McLaren|1479718183|4100981 said:
Congratulations! What a beautiful stone! Mine was the one in the background of Caysie's picture on Insta. Can't wait to share pics when she arrives!

Congrats to you, too! Your stone is so pretty! I hope you share stone details/pics!

Mine shipped today but I imagine there will be a wait because he wants some element of surprise.

Do you already have a band to go with it?

McLaren

Shiny_Rock

Ah amazing! Yes mine shipped today also but I'm in Australia so I know it will take a few days - hopefully by the end of the week though.
I had it customised to match my plain 2.5mm wedding band, which I'm hoping to put an AVC 5 stone with 0.15s on the other side for an anniversary. She's not too dissimilar to yours, - 1.71ct L SI2. Wish I'd gone for a VS though. Complete impulse buy!
Caysie is sending through some pics tomorrow so I'll have so great shots to share I hope!

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock

McLaren|1479762160|4101188 said:
Ah amazing! Yes mine shipped today also but I'm in Australia so I know it will take a few days - hopefully by the end of the week though.
I had it customised to match my plain 2.5mm wedding band, which I'm hoping to put an AVC 5 stone with 0.15s on the other side for an anniversary. She's not too dissimilar to yours, - 1.71ct L SI2. Wish I'd gone for a VS though. Complete impulse buy!
Caysie is sending through some pics tomorrow so I'll have so great shots to share I hope!

Oh - lovely stone! The settings really make the stones pop.

I look forward to your pics. :dance: :dance: :dance:

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock

My ring arrived today! BF asked me to approve it and then promptly took it back as he plans to surprise me at a later time. :hand:

I did snap a few (below average) shots of her. It is gloomy here today.

I was a little surprised by the size. Maybe it has been the many months of looking at rings online - but I thought it would look a tiny bit bigger on my finger. It is 1.81 and I feel like it is what I imagine a 1.5 to be. My finger is 5.75+ and I guess there is just less finger coverage.

I am probably going to send it back to be re-sized. I'm conflicted. It feels okay but I think my finger will look squeezed with a band added. Which must indicate it is a tiny bit small. But now I am worried that sizing up with make it too big or make it spin. I'm nervous.

I do love the ring. I am very happy with the stone and the setting. They are so lovely. I feel lucky.

1_482.jpg
2_254.jpg
3_187.jpg
4_112.jpg
5_72.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful! :love: If it is a little tight now and you are located where the weather is cold, it certainly might be too tight in the summer. So I'd probably size up, but if you do, it might fit a little loose until you are wearing a band with it.

McLaren

Shiny_Rock

After a week-long battle with Aussie customs, my new Jovyn finally arrived on Thursday.
Stone from LAD - 1.71ct L SI2, set in platinum on a size 4 finger.
Thank you pricescope for introducing me to both of these amazing ladies, they were both faultless in their service and help. I adore my new ring and can't wait to work with them on future projects :)

img_0268.jpg
img_0267.jpg
img_0347.jpg
img_0264.jpg

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock

McLaren your ring is beautiful!! :love: as for Aussie customs, aren't they a fun bunch of people to deal with - not :doh:! You must do your own thread to show off this beauty and loads more pics please. CVB really does do such beautiful work, would love to own one of her gorgeous pieces one day.

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock

McLaren|1480717263|4104404 said:
After a week-long battle with Aussie customs, my new Jovyn finally arrived on Thursday.
Stone from LAD - 1.71ct L SI2, set in platinum on a size 4 finger.
Thank you pricescope for introducing me to both of these amazing ladies, they were both faultless in their service and help. I adore my new ring and can't wait to work with them on future projects :)

img_0268.jpg
img_0267.jpg
img_0347.jpg
img_0264.jpg

Gorgeous!!!!

We are definitely ring sisters! Similar size, same prongs I think.

I haven't been proposed to yet, so I am not wearing mine.

Have you been wearing it around today? How does it feel?

McLaren

Shiny_Rock

Oh GeorgieQ, I could not have been more upset with them. Apparently there was NO paperwork when the stone arrived, (Fedex lost it) and they proceeded to ask for document one by one just to raise my blood pressure! The problem was that I had already purchased the stone from LAD in August, paid customs to have it brought over, then sent it back for setting. I sent a very capital letter-y email after they asked for the paperwork for the third time and they took me a bit more seriously. :wall: First world problems though! :boohoo:

Totally worth the wait though. I am so impressed with the whole setting from Caysie. The prongs are near invisible, I asked for the band to be a little wider which she did, but it's just so graceful and fluid, there is not one thing about the setting that I don't love. Of course, Caysie herself was an ANGEL to deal with and made me feel like an old friend. I can't wait to work on more projects with her. I'm thinking of a chubby pear, or the 2.22 moral in JbGs inventory at the moment. :pray:

Iwantsparkle - we are very similar hey! I have been wearing it since thursday and have had so many compliments already. I was buying a watch for hubbies birthday today and the store owner couldn't stop asking questions. It's SUPER comfortable. I had it sized up to a 4.25 because Aussie summers are lethal and I don't want to have too much muffin top on my finger. The finish is sleek and almost liquid like and the prongs are super delicate. Your stone has much better clarity than mine (I think it's an SI2) so I'm sure yours will look even more spectacular when you get to wear it :) :love:

Here are a couple more pics I took this morning, I've been waiting for the sun to come out!
img_0343.jpg
img_0320.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results