shape
carat
color
clarity

2.28 L OEC in CVB acacia solitaire

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
4,811
She's here! Stats:
GIA
2.28 L VS2
8.54x8.39x5.22
61.6 depth
48% table
finger size 4.5

Erica and Caysie were a joy to work with as always! I am wearing this stone as a solitaire for now, while I decide whether to halo it! You know me, I love a good halo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stone is BRIGHT WHITE. Even from the side, I don't see any color. I am at work so I can't see the diamond in all different lights, I will take pics later when I'm outside. But for now....

img_6800__1_.jpg

img_12932.jpg

img_12933.jpg
 

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
2,740
Wow! Your new ring is gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: It looks beautiful on you! :appl: We need more pics please. :naughty:

Congratulations! :clap:
 

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
2,385
Oh my goodness, that's gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

Forget about work and please provide more photos of that wonderful stone and beautiful setting! :appl:

May I ask your ring size? That stone and setting look amazing on your hand!
 

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
4,811
december-fire|1476200436|4085619 said:
Oh my goodness, that's gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

Forget about work and please provide more photos of that wonderful stone and beautiful setting! :appl:

May I ask your ring size? That stone and setting look amazing on your hand!

Thanks! My finger size is a 4.5.
 

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
246
Soxfan! She is absolutely stunning. LOVE the acacia setting :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
 

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
4,811
Fulvia|1476201227|4085626 said:
Soxfan! She is absolutely stunning. LOVE the acacia setting :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:


LOL! I was just posting on your beautiful new ring too! It's gorgeous!
 

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
4,811
Rockinruby|1476199369|4085609 said:
Wow! Your new ring is gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: It looks beautiful on you! :appl: We need more pics please. :naughty:

Congratulations! :clap:

thank you! I'm dying to take more pics. Trying not to call attention to myself at work. LOL!
 

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
10,414
What a beautiful stone and setting. Great addition to your collection Soxfan!
 

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Mar 26, 2015
Messages
240
Oh my goodness this is fantastic! It is the PERFECT size on you and the faceting and setting are lovely. Well done!
 

Queenie60

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 15, 2014
Messages
4,792
It's beautiful Soxfan. Love the solitaire. Congratulations on your new ring; looks nice on your hand. :love: :wavey:
 

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
3,891
Gorgeous ring!!! It looks beautiful as a solitaire and a perfect size for your hand!! Can't wait to see more pics! :love: :appl:
 

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Joined
May 24, 2016
Messages
199
I remember reading about you letting go of your gorgeous MRB halo and thought it was so brave of you! Your new ring is STUNNING!!! So beyond worth the effort!!! Congratulations, sox fan!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
 

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
308
Dang, soxfan!

I am so pumped and ready to get my L colored ring.

I know not every L is the same - but your post/pics are making me giddy. It looks so white. Bright? Whatever the PC term is here for "it does not look dingy, girl."

(I really have a way of making this all about me, sorry!)

MOAR PICS! <3 <3
 

LadyMCh

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 30, 2016
Messages
318
LOVE! :love: It's a beauty! Can you gift us a side-shot w/ the gallery?!
 

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
4,811
it's not the best pic:( but here is one of the gallery and a couple with my riviera band.

img_12972.jpg

img_12973.jpg

img_12974.jpg

img_12975.jpg
 

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
4,811
kind of better pics of gallery. That puffy crown, though! :love: :love: :love:

img_12980.jpg

img_12981.jpg

img_12982.jpg
 

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
4,811
iwantsparkle|1476212492|4085731 said:
Dang, soxfan!

I am so pumped and ready to get my L colored ring.

I know not every L is the same - but your post/pics are making me giddy. It looks so white. Bright? Whatever the PC term is here for "it does not look dingy, girl."

(I really have a way of making this all about me, sorry!)

MOAR PICS! <3 <3

It's white. Not even a hint of color. SOMEDAY I will get a warm OEC. :love: When will your ring be done?
 

Garnetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Dec 7, 2014
Messages
1,050
Thanks for the extra photos, Soxfan. The profile view is really nice. Such a beautiful setting for a great diamond! :twirl: It looks wonderful on your hand.
 

Sagefemme

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Oct 8, 2015
Messages
290
It's fantastic!! And looks huge on you. I love it with the Riviera band--a match made in heaven. Wear it in good health!
 

LadyMCh

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 30, 2016
Messages
318
soxfan|1476226935|4085894 said:
kind of better pics of gallery. That puffy crown, though! :love: :love: :love:


You're killing me with these pics, soxfan! What a stunner!!! :love:
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    He Said, "Yes!"
    He Said, "Yes!"
    Father's Day Jewelry: 2021
    Father's Day Jewelry: 2021

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.

New posts

Top