shape
carat
color
clarity

CVB yellow gold emerald ring!

kemurphy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I am so excited to say my mom was the lucky person who purchased the CVB yellow gold emerald ring. Caysie just finished it yesterday and my mom met with her in person today to get the ring. I am sadly across the country so I haven't seen it in person but I am told it is stunning.

The emerald appears to glow! I promised pictures so here it is! We let Caysie finish it how she wanted and of course it turned out spectacular! This is our first experience with an emerald and its stunning! Sorry no hand shots, the iphone just couldn't capture it so I am using Caysies pictures.

View media item 122244View media item 122242View media item 122243View media item 122241

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's out of this world. Boy did your mom get the deal off the century!!! It's so beautiful. I'm jealous!!!!

I also gave Caysie the green light on my new cluster ring that will be here this coming week or next. She has such a great eye. Congrats on such an amazing heirloom:love::love::love:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
:appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it.

It is perfection.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning in every way!!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gahhh!! By the time I saw it on LT it was already reserved! What a spectacular piece of art!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! What an awesome deal- and that emerald is stunning!!!

If I hadn't already just gotten an emerald ring by Caysie I'm sure I would've joined the list of those desperate to buy this... even so, I considered asking her about it at the time!!! This was an amazing deal- congratz to your mum and I hope she enjoys it!!!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good grief that's gorgeous!!!! Congratulations to your Mom!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Just wow! You really must come back with hand shots as soon as your mum gets to send any to you. That glowwwwww.......

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Kemurphy--I was second in line for this spectacular ring, as I check LT fairly obsessively but obviously not obsessively enough! If your mother ever considers letting go of this ring, please keep me in mind, as I am an inveterate emerald lover and was really sad to see it already reserved. Glad she is able to enjoy it!!!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful... gorgeous!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:What a stunning stone and ring!! It is out of this world. More pics please:love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow I'm in love!!! This is SPECTACULAR!!! Can't wait to see hand shots!! :love::love::drool::drool::lickout::lickout:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular is a very good word for this ring!!! Oh my gosh! :love::love::love: Caysie already had over dozen emails about by the time I saw it on LT! That was the deal of the decade, at least! I am going to have the best jewelry of all the women in the poor house, because Caysie keeps making new things that TEMPT ME!!!!! :lol: This is an incredible ring!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Emeralds always kill me. :love::love::love:

Q

Queenie60

stunning!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Love the yellow gold with the green...stunning!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that may be my new dream emerald ring! Your mom is one lucky woman!

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! It's beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results