shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Tiffany!

KaCy

Rough_Rock
I just ordered a preloved one from fashionphile too! I saw several more on 1st dibs and eBay
@KaCy your photo has me more excited for mine!

I hope you love it! Post a pic when you get it!

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
It stays straight on me!

Thank you! I think I'll try and get a store near me (there are several here in Vegas) and try them on in person. I'm very into the rose gold.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Ally T you need this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Ally T you need this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Ha! I actually tried it on when I bought my other bangle, but it was too top heavy & bulky. Very beautiful, but not for me x

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
A thread to keep all the Tiffany beauties!

Happy to share my first Tiffany. The harmony band in rose gold. Special guest star my husbands new silver hardware bracelet. I would love this in gold but the price is tough to get around. C0BCFC08-54F6-43A4-9CE5-A9C191A74599.jpeg

Attachments

• A47D908C-84FB-4D25-BECF-9472EFC1233C.jpeg
    A47D908C-84FB-4D25-BECF-9472EFC1233C.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 98
  • FE51E8EC-72C4-46A4-9EE0-9060D0D3CBB4.jpeg
    FE51E8EC-72C4-46A4-9EE0-9060D0D3CBB4.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 98

e2the3rd

Brilliant_Rock
I recently got the Harmony diamond band in platinum. I wanted something very low profile to go with my new crown style solitaire, and I thought the pinch might help with the wide basket. I’ve been wanting a new bead set band for so long as well. It’s working for me : )

CE9DC4D7-D6C5-480E-A95B-7E98AEDA2F12.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently got the Harmony diamond band in platinum. I wanted something very low profile to go with my new crown style solitaire, and I thought the pinch might help with the wide basket. I’ve been wanting a new bead set band for so long as well. It’s working for me : )

Beautiful! So clean & pretty!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Beautiful combination.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Simply gorgeous! :love: Does this complete your long search for the perfect band?

MeganShannon11

Shiny_Rock
Hi all! Has anyone posted photos of the micro link Hardware bracelet in rose gold? Suddenly very interested in it, though I’m also considering the silver.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore this bangle. I tried it on last summer when we were buying my T2 Hinged oval. It’s on my list :Up_to_something:

I REALLY wanted the T Hinged bangle but they only had it in a size small. I need a med and there wasn’t one anywhere in the US, darn it! So this was really my second choice.

HockeyMama

Shiny_Rock
I tried on a couple of pieces and wanted to share as they are relatively new. My finger is a short 6 for reference and the ring is the smaller version. Both pendants have adjustable chains. The Edge (round one) sits at 18,20,22 and is platinum. The bar sits 18 and 20 and is white gold. I'm sorry I don't remeber what length they were at. My DBTY is 32 inches.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 1.39.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 1.39.13 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 63

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I REALLY wanted the T Hinged bangle but they only had it in a size small. I need a med and there wasn’t one anywhere in the US, darn it! So this was really my second choice.

Their stock levels are a pain in the backside, aren’t they? I needed it in a Large because the medium felt as if it would catch & rub my wrist bone too much & irritate me, but the only one they had in the entirety of Europe was in Spain. Thankfully they had it overnighted to London for me to try on before we bought it, as we were only in London for a few days. I couldn’t fault them for their service, but their stock is another issue….

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Their stock levels are a pain in the backside, aren’t they? I needed it in a Large because the medium felt as if it would catch & rub my wrist bone too much & irritate me, but the only one they had in the entirety of Europe was in Spain. Thankfully they had it overnighted to London for me to try on before we bought it, as we were only in London for a few days. I couldn’t fault them for their service, but their stock is another issue….

They could have brought it in from Switzerland, but I’m an instant gratification kind of gal!
Love yours Ally!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They could have brought it in from Switzerland, but I’m an instant gratification kind of gal!
Love yours Ally!

Thank you! Do you find your new one easy to wear? Will you stack it? I worried it wouldn’t stack nicely because of the T, but now that I’ve examined your picture a billion times, I’m thinking I wouldn’t care if it stacked nicely or not, because it just looks SO classy :lol-2::kiss2:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s very comfortable @Ally T
Right now I’m wearing it solo. I hate to scratch it up when it’s so gloriously shiny right now, but I think it will stack very nicely!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results