shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Three Stone Rings

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I apologize if there is already a thread for this. I could not fine one.

Thank you!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
E79DBF78-1540-4281-9F0B-F33B7E294AEC.jpeg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 -

I think this is the thread you're looking for. It's pretty much always on the first few pages of this forum, and it's also a permanent sticky on the "SMTR helpful threads archive".

If you're someone who has posted on this thread but haven't posted on the permanent thread for 3 stone rings, PLEASE post there as well so we have one master permanent thread where people can find as may three stone rings as possible.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
@HS4S_2 -

I think this is the thread you're looking for. It's pretty much always on the first few pages of this forum, and it's also a permanent sticky on the "SMTR helpful threads archive".

If you're someone who has posted on this thread but haven't posted on the permanent thread for 3 stone rings, PLEASE post there as well so we have one master permanent thread where people can find as may three stone rings as possible.

Looks like @Kh0117 already linked the same thread.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
img_5518.jpg
This was sold to me as .75 center, .40 each for sides. Not thrilled with the setting so I'm going to reset it.

@junebug17 I love the proportions on your three stone. I really like when the side stones are smaller but not a huge difference in size from the center diamond. I think yours is just perfection! Can I see the profile? What don‘t you like about it? I think it’s pretty!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I appreciate @mrs-b ’s request/reminder to add specs when posting 3-stone rings ... will just add a request to please also add your finger size! ;)2

These are all gorgeous 3-stones! :love: I’ll be adding my own to the other thread hopefully in a few weeks & really excited to just finally have it ‘in-progress’. Also, a big thank you to @MissGotRocks for sharing her stunner here & in the other thread with the details b/c those are almost the same sizes/proportions I’ll end up with, and it really helps to visualize the finger coverage/real estate outcome!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I appreciate @mrs-b ’s request/reminder to add specs when posting 3-stone rings ... will just add a request to please also add your finger size! ;)2

These are all gorgeous 3-stones! :love: I’ll be adding my own to the other thread hopefully in a few weeks & really excited to just finally have it ‘in-progress’. Also, a big thank you to @MissGotRocks for sharing her stunner here & in the other thread with the details b/c those are almost the same sizes/proportions I’ll end up with, and it really helps to visualize the finger coverage/real estate outcome!

Thanks - it is very helpful to have the specs listed with the rings. My finger size for the three stone ring is a bit over 5 - probably like 5 1/4. The wedding band from Tiffany is 5.5.

Your current ring is a beauty too - if you are upgrading, I hope you end up with the size and specs you want. It's always a work in progress until you reach that perfect size! ;)2

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WF butterflies ring in 18k unplated white gold. Size 4.75. Center diamond is a 2.12 K SI1 CBI and sides are .31 K VS1 ACA's.

Attachments

• IMG_20200519_164103 (2).jpg
    IMG_20200519_164103 (2).jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 82

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks - it is very helpful to have the specs listed with the rings. My finger size for the three stone ring is a bit over 5 - probably like 5 1/4. The wedding band from Tiffany is 5.5.

Your current ring is a beauty too - if you are upgrading, I hope you end up with the size and specs you want. It's always a work in progress until you reach that perfect size! ;)2

TY; I swore when I upgraded to the 2.1ct ACA (current avatar pic) this time last year that I doubt I’d ever go bigger, but stuff happens, diamonds shrink, and I really love the proportions of your ring so you/it are partially to blame, LOL.

The new ACA is 2.57 ct & sides are each .45ct. So while I won’t say ‘never’, I have to think this will be it for at least a VERY long time. :shifty:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TY; I swore when I upgraded to the 2.1ct ACA (current avatar pic) this time last year that I doubt I’d ever go bigger, but stuff happens, diamonds shrink, and I really love the proportions of your ring so you/it are partially to blame, LOL.

The new ACA is 2.57 ct & sides are each .45ct. So while I won’t say ‘never’, I have to think this will be it for at least a VERY long time. :shifty:

@the_mother_thing I bet the blame will turn to love - lol! Can’t wait to see it - what color diamonds did you decide on? Exciting stuff and I can’t wait to see it!!

My first ACA was a 2.19 and I too thought I was good. Then I got greedy and just wanted more of that goodness and this diamond popped up right before the Whiteflash GTG. I had lots of wonderful PSers there cheering me on - who could say no? I hope the experience is just as wonderful for you! We can agree to say probably not but never say never - lol!!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My size 4.5 HPD Trilogie has 3 CBIs:

2.18 E-VS1
0.53 F-VS1
0.53 F-VS2

The two sidestones are within .01mm of each other and have the same CA and PAs.

If I had my way, I would have set the center stone in 4 prongs, but Melissa suggested that 6 prongs was safer.
I like my pavilions visible for easy cleaning.

20190510_164217.jpg

20190510_111432.jpg

20190510_111508.jpg

20190510_094520.jpg

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CDAE8C07-884E-43FC-86F2-7EEBD84F5A2A.jpeg

Did you want gemstones included also or just 3 diamond rings?

The sapphire is about a 1.65 I think. I’d have to go look.

The CBI’s are .56G and .58F

Ring size is 7.25

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug17 I love the proportions on your three stone. I really like when the side stones are smaller but not a huge difference in size from the center diamond. I think yours is just perfection! Can I see the profile? What don‘t you like about it? I think it’s pretty!

Thanks @MamaBee! I don't have the ring with me...from the side the setting is kind of heavy and high, and the prongs are a bit wonky.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks @MamaBee! I don't have the ring with me...from the side the setting is kind of heavy and high, and the prongs are a bit wonky.

@HS4S_2 -

It will be fun to see how you reset it. I think the proportions are really just perfect on your finger!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results