shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Three Stone Rings

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I apologize if there is already a thread for this. I could not fine one.

Thank you!

Kh0117

Rough_Rock

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 -

I think this is the thread you're looking for. It's pretty much always on the first few pages of this forum, and it's also a permanent sticky on the "SMTR helpful threads archive".

If you're someone who has posted on this thread but haven't posted on the permanent thread for 3 stone rings, PLEASE post there as well so we have one master permanent thread where people can find as may three stone rings as possible.

Spring Day

Shiny_Rock
@HS4S_2 -

I think this is the thread you're looking for. It's pretty much always on the first few pages of this forum, and it's also a permanent sticky on the "SMTR helpful threads archive".

If you're someone who has posted on this thread but haven't posted on the permanent thread for 3 stone rings, PLEASE post there as well so we have one master permanent thread where people can find as may three stone rings as possible.
Looks like @Kh0117 already linked the same thread.

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
img_5518.jpg
This was sold to me as .75 center, .40 each for sides. Not thrilled with the setting so I'm going to reset it.
@junebug17 I love the proportions on your three stone. I really like when the side stones are smaller but not a huge difference in size from the center diamond. I think yours is just perfection! Can I see the profile? What don‘t you like about it? I think it’s pretty!

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I appreciate @mrs-b ’s request/reminder to add specs when posting 3-stone rings ... will just add a request to please also add your finger size! ;)2

These are all gorgeous 3-stones! :love: I’ll be adding my own to the other thread hopefully in a few weeks & really excited to just finally have it ‘in-progress’. Also, a big thank you to @MissGotRocks for sharing her stunner here & in the other thread with the details b/c those are almost the same sizes/proportions I’ll end up with, and it really helps to visualize the finger coverage/real estate outcome!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I appreciate @mrs-b ’s request/reminder to add specs when posting 3-stone rings ... will just add a request to please also add your finger size! ;)2

These are all gorgeous 3-stones! :love: I’ll be adding my own to the other thread hopefully in a few weeks & really excited to just finally have it ‘in-progress’. Also, a big thank you to @MissGotRocks for sharing her stunner here & in the other thread with the details b/c those are almost the same sizes/proportions I’ll end up with, and it really helps to visualize the finger coverage/real estate outcome!
Thanks - it is very helpful to have the specs listed with the rings. My finger size for the three stone ring is a bit over 5 - probably like 5 1/4. The wedding band from Tiffany is 5.5.

Your current ring is a beauty too - if you are upgrading, I hope you end up with the size and specs you want. It's always a work in progress until you reach that perfect size! ;)2

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks - it is very helpful to have the specs listed with the rings. My finger size for the three stone ring is a bit over 5 - probably like 5 1/4. The wedding band from Tiffany is 5.5.

Your current ring is a beauty too - if you are upgrading, I hope you end up with the size and specs you want. It's always a work in progress until you reach that perfect size! ;)2
TY; I swore when I upgraded to the 2.1ct ACA (current avatar pic) this time last year that I doubt I’d ever go bigger, but stuff happens, diamonds shrink, and I really love the proportions of your ring so you/it are partially to blame, LOL.

The new ACA is 2.57 ct & sides are each .45ct. So while I won’t say ‘never’, I have to think this will be it for at least a VERY long time. :shifty:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TY; I swore when I upgraded to the 2.1ct ACA (current avatar pic) this time last year that I doubt I’d ever go bigger, but stuff happens, diamonds shrink, and I really love the proportions of your ring so you/it are partially to blame, LOL.

The new ACA is 2.57 ct & sides are each .45ct. So while I won’t say ‘never’, I have to think this will be it for at least a VERY long time. :shifty:
@the_mother_thing I bet the blame will turn to love - lol! Can’t wait to see it - what color diamonds did you decide on? Exciting stuff and I can’t wait to see it!!

My first ACA was a 2.19 and I too thought I was good. Then I got greedy and just wanted more of that goodness and this diamond popped up right before the Whiteflash GTG. I had lots of wonderful PSers there cheering me on - who could say no? I hope the experience is just as wonderful for you! We can agree to say probably not but never say never - lol!!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My size 4.5 HPD Trilogie has 3 CBIs:

2.18 E-VS1
0.53 F-VS1
0.53 F-VS2

The two sidestones are within .01mm of each other and have the same CA and PAs.

If I had my way, I would have set the center stone in 4 prongs, but Melissa suggested that 6 prongs was safer.
I like my pavilions visible for easy cleaning.

20190510_164217.jpg

20190510_111432.jpg

20190510_111508.jpg

20190510_094520.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug17 I love the proportions on your three stone. I really like when the side stones are smaller but not a huge difference in size from the center diamond. I think yours is just perfection! Can I see the profile? What don‘t you like about it? I think it’s pretty!
Thanks @MamaBee! I don't have the ring with me...from the side the setting is kind of heavy and high, and the prongs are a bit wonky.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks @MamaBee! I don't have the ring with me...from the side the setting is kind of heavy and high, and the prongs are a bit wonky.
@HS4S_2 -

It will be fun to see how you reset it. I think the proportions are really just perfect on your finger!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    What is PriceScope?
    What is PriceScope?
    What is Diamond Color?
    What is Diamond Color?

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.