Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Three Stone Rings

itskcc

Rough_Rock
Can't have too many threads about 3-stones in my opinion. I reset my solitaire w/CVB and gave it some sparkly neighbors and I'm so happy with it. You know it's right when you're not constantly trolling for more ideas. :kiss2:

My center stone is a 2.3ct, I-color, VS1. The neighbors are .80pts each. . IMG_7142.jpg IMG_6964.jpg IMG_6927.jpg

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Can't have too many threads about 3-stones in my opinion. I reset my solitaire w/CVB and gave it some sparkly neighbors and I'm so happy with it. You know it's right when you're not constantly trolling for more ideas. :kiss2:

My center stone is a 2.3ct, I-color, VS1. The neighbors are .80pts each. . IMG_7142.jpg IMG_6964.jpg IMG_6927.jpg
Oh Em Gee!!! That is one stunningly gorgeous ring!! I love that you had stones included in the shank (or shoulders?). And that matching band ain’t too bad either.:clap: Well done you!!❤❤❤ Congrats!!

Oh and btw, do you mind sharing your ring size?

itskcc

Rough_Rock
Thank you! My ring is a size 6.

Oh Em Gee!!! That is one stunningly gorgeous ring!! I love that you had stones included in the shank (or shoulders?). And that matching band ain’t too bad either.:clap: Well done you!!❤❤❤ Congrats!!

Oh and btw, do you mind sharing your ring size?

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way
    Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way
    5.5 Carat Diamond Upgrade
    5.5 Carat Diamond Upgrade
    Style File: Julia Roberts
    Style File: Julia Roberts

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.