shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your....nose bling! And other awesome piercings

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the gemstone one is really pretty. I like your other pieces as well. I don't have any facial piercings but love the look on other people. Looking forward to seeing everyone's.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I really like the gemstone hoop!! But I like your plain gold hoop too!

I have the most simple nose screw that I've been wearing for the last, oh...forever. 18 years? I've been wanting to find a diamond version, but it's been so long I can't remember what gauge this is, and honestly, it seems like too much trouble! :lol:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the idea of the new & colourful gemstone hoop! How unusual!

I don't have piercings except for my ears so cannot offer any help, but will enjoy seeing what others wear.

sparkly_blonde

Rough_Rock
I really like the gemstone hoop!! But I like your plain gold hoop too!

I have the most simple nose screw that I've been wearing for the last, oh...forever. 18 years? I've been wanting to find a diamond version, but it's been so long I can't remember what gauge this is, and honestly, it seems like too much trouble! :lol:

18 g is always a safe bet. I honestly can’t remember what I was pierced with so I just purchased 18 or 16 gauge and they both work

The gemstone ring is really pretty! My nose isn’t pierced so I cant really contribute to this thread, but if you want to see some cool nose bling I’d google/Pinterest Indian bridal nose rings (called naths in Hindi). I can also drop a quick write-up on them if you’re interested :)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The gemstone ring is so pretty!
I have a tiny titanium stud in my nostril. Nothing exciting but I like it!

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Now that my daith piercing has fiiiinally healed, I'm ready to change my jewellery out. My jeweller said he can make a clicker for me and I have a .5ct emerald cut stone doing nothing so could be the 2021 project!

asscherwoman

Rough_Rock
I wear all yellow gold jewelry in my ears to complement my rings. I recently removed the last of my facial piercings, but included a photo as they were yellow gold also.

All pieces shown are solid gold with one exception, I have one small white diamond stud, and my upper lip piercing held a grey diamond set in yellow gold. DDD1D3BD-12E0-4FCB-838C-3BC429C80067.jpeg

Attachments

• 02E65D41-145C-452D-A640-C2D052E39FB3.jpeg
    02E65D41-145C-452D-A640-C2D052E39FB3.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 70
  • D4EB1451-DCD1-47AF-B019-3553E225A36A.jpeg
    D4EB1451-DCD1-47AF-B019-3553E225A36A.jpeg
    606.9 KB · Views: 70

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I like to change up the jewels in my piercings. I am going back and forth about adding a cinch piercing to my ears... PXL_20201213_030913095.jpg IMG_20200916_113733.jpg

@fiona00004 i love your diamond huggie hoop! i have a cartilage piercing in the same place and have been trying to find a hoop that fits. What mm size is both your diamond hoop and the YG hoop? looks perfect to me!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@fiona00004 i love your diamond huggie hoop! i have a cartilage piercing in the same place and have been trying to find a hoop that fits. What mm size is both your diamond hoop and the YG hoop? looks perfect to me!

My hoops are 10mm. But I think everyone's piercing and jewels fit differently based on where the piercing us actually placed on the ear. Even just between my left and right ears, my earrings fit a bit differently

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I used to have one of these in my nostril until I accidentally yoinked it out and the piercing closed instantly. It was fun while it lasted lol

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Found a decent picture where my nose bling can be seen. I just got my nose piercing last year at 47! 87B160B4-82CD-4591-B7E7-BFC4F4A9CBE7.jpeg

Same! Last July, a month before my 48th birthday. I love it! It looks great :)

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Upgraded my diamond
studs to 1tcw
The uppermost is a small sapphire flower stud

0430730B-0511-45D4-967A-97C810D23C41.jpeg

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
It’s the perfect conch piercing with the fun lightning motif…I used to have mine too but it migrated too much over time. Boo!

And I got rid of my tragus bc of AirPods :lol:

Continuing our thread here @Cerulean so as not to spam the other thread!

Ahh sucks about your conch piercing, I didn’t realise conch piercings migrate over time… will need to Google that!

I have a tragus piercing on the other ear and found a solution that works really well for me & AirPods: L-shaped nose studs. You can get them in different lengths (I think mine is 6mm) so it hugs my tragus perfectly, and doesn’t get in the way :geek2: my AirPods stay in even when I’m running and there is no pain at all. Saying that, I did have to get over-ear headphones for the year-long healing time…

Also adding another photo of my conch lightning earring by Maria Tash - thought this was particularly fun with a few stars that I tried on from the Comete geode line by Chanel fine jewellery.

A19B5D42-CFD0-443E-BEF1-17CD35A6CAB6.jpeg
A2530E2E-8569-425C-87BC-BE5E421D50F2.jpeg

prettypaper01

Shiny_Rock

Ahh sucks about your conch piercing, I didn’t realise conch piercings migrate over time… will need to Google that!

I have a tragus piercing on the other ear and found a solution that works really well for me & AirPods: L-shaped nose studs. You can get them in different lengths (I think mine is 6mm) so it hugs my tragus perfectly, and doesn’t get in the way :geek2: my AirPods stay in even when I’m running and there is no pain at all. Saying that, I did have to get over-ear headphones for the year-long healing time…

Also adding another photo of my conch lightning earring by Maria Tash - thought this was particularly fun with a few stars that I tried on from the Comete geode line by Chanel fine jewellery.

LOVE these so much!!!

ean

Brilliant_Rock

The stars and lightning are so fun! I’m still on a pickle about my conch piercing. I currently have a small stud on it right now, 3 mm cz piercing jewelry and I’m not totally loving it. I’d eventually like to get a Diamond hoop on it but I’m afraid of puppies and dogs ripping it out of my ears at work.

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
The stars and lightning are so fun! I’m still on a pickle about my conch piercing. I currently have a small stud on it right now, 3 mm cz piercing jewelry and I’m not totally loving it. I’d eventually like to get a Diamond hoop on it but I’m afraid of puppies and dogs ripping it out of my ears at work.

I think it’s worth getting a cheap titanium hoop to ascertain whether a hoop is comfortable, and what size you want?

For me, because I was pierced with a straight barbell, I find that curved hoops hurt my conch piercing - I can only wear a hoop that has a straight pin, if that makes sense. Even then, it’s not comfortable to sleep in, so I switch out my conch barbell for special occasions. I love love love the look of a conch diamond hoop but didn’t find it practical (I use my small 13mm diamond hoops for my lobe piercings so it’s not wasted!).

Also, my dog has indeed ripped a diamond hoop from my ear lobe accidentally (she was giving me a hug) that caused the hoop to deform slightly. Luckily my ear was fine but guess that, regardless of whether it’s a hoop or a stud / dangly earring, excitable pets are always going to be a risk!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results