shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your....nose bling! And other awesome piercings

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the gemstone one is really pretty. I like your other pieces as well. I don't have any facial piercings but love the look on other people. Looking forward to seeing everyone's.

lala646

Shiny_Rock
I really like the gemstone hoop!! But I like your plain gold hoop too!

I have the most simple nose screw that I've been wearing for the last, oh...forever. 18 years? I've been wanting to find a diamond version, but it's been so long I can't remember what gauge this is, and honestly, it seems like too much trouble! :lol:

Alex T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the idea of the new & colourful gemstone hoop! How unusual!

I don't have piercings except for my ears so cannot offer any help, but will enjoy seeing what others wear.

sparkly_blonde

Rough_Rock
I really like the gemstone hoop!! But I like your plain gold hoop too!

I have the most simple nose screw that I've been wearing for the last, oh...forever. 18 years? I've been wanting to find a diamond version, but it's been so long I can't remember what gauge this is, and honestly, it seems like too much trouble! :lol:

18 g is always a safe bet. I honestly can’t remember what I was pierced with so I just purchased 18 or 16 gauge and they both work

AllAboardTheBlingTrain

Brilliant_Rock
The gemstone ring is really pretty! My nose isn’t pierced so I cant really contribute to this thread, but if you want to see some cool nose bling I’d google/Pinterest Indian bridal nose rings (called naths in Hindi). I can also drop a quick write-up on them if you’re interested :)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The gemstone ring is so pretty!
I have a tiny titanium stud in my nostril. Nothing exciting but I like it!

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Now that my daith piercing has fiiiinally healed, I'm ready to change my jewellery out. My jeweller said he can make a clicker for me and I have a .5ct emerald cut stone doing nothing so could be the 2021 project!

asscherwoman

Rough_Rock
I wear all yellow gold jewelry in my ears to complement my rings. I recently removed the last of my facial piercings, but included a photo as they were yellow gold also.

All pieces shown are solid gold with one exception, I have one small white diamond stud, and my upper lip piercing held a grey diamond set in yellow gold. DDD1D3BD-12E0-4FCB-838C-3BC429C80067.jpeg

Attachments

Sprinkles&Stones

Shiny_Rock
I like to change up the jewels in my piercings. I am going back and forth about adding a cinch piercing to my ears... PXL_20201213_030913095.jpg IMG_20200916_113733.jpg

@fiona00004 i love your diamond huggie hoop! i have a cartilage piercing in the same place and have been trying to find a hoop that fits. What mm size is both your diamond hoop and the YG hoop? looks perfect to me!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@fiona00004 i love your diamond huggie hoop! i have a cartilage piercing in the same place and have been trying to find a hoop that fits. What mm size is both your diamond hoop and the YG hoop? looks perfect to me!

My hoops are 10mm. But I think everyone's piercing and jewels fit differently based on where the piercing us actually placed on the ear. Even just between my left and right ears, my earrings fit a bit differently

MrsBlue

Shiny_Rock
I used to have one of these in my nostril until I accidentally yoinked it out and the piercing closed instantly. It was fun while it lasted lol

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Found a decent picture where my nose bling can be seen. I just got my nose piercing last year at 47! 87B160B4-82CD-4591-B7E7-BFC4F4A9CBE7.jpeg

Same! Last July, a month before my 48th birthday. I love it! It looks great :)

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    Diamond Prices - April 2021
    Diamond Prices - April 2021
    The Unconventional Jewelry Hunt
    The Unconventional Jewelry Hunt

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.