shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your....nose bling! And other awesome piercings

ean

Brilliant_Rock
I think it’s worth getting a cheap titanium hoop to ascertain whether a hoop is comfortable, and what size you want?

For me, because I was pierced with a straight barbell, I find that curved hoops hurt my conch piercing - I can only wear a hoop that has a straight pin, if that makes sense. Even then, it’s not comfortable to sleep in, so I switch out my conch barbell for special occasions. I love love love the look of a conch diamond hoop but didn’t find it practical (I use my small 13mm diamond hoops for my lobe piercings so it’s not wasted!).

Also, my dog has indeed ripped a diamond hoop from my ear lobe accidentally (she was giving me a hug) that caused the hoop to deform slightly. Luckily my ear was fine but guess that, regardless of whether it’s a hoop or a stud / dangly earring, excitable pets are always going to be a risk!

I bought some cheapies to try out. I got an 11mm hoop. I want it to be snug but still comfortable.

I’ve lost a couple of labret studs through the healing process and while they’re all healed now, I’m afraid they will close if I don’t sleep with them on for atleast a good year. It’s been 7 months currently. Once they’re healed I’ll have more options and would definitely not sleep on them for fear of losing them and can move on to real gold and diamonds. What’s everyone’s favorite store for some dainty Diamond earrings aside from Maria Tash?

ean

Brilliant_Rock
@Pomelo This reminded me of the star ear curation you posted. You’d totally rock these! IMG_0124.jpeg

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Haha thank you! I’m holding off on any jewellery purchases for a while to replenish the cookie jar…!

@Pomelo This reminded me of the star ear curation you posted. You’d totally rock these! IMG_0124.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: ean

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I got my third lobe piercings in both my ears! I love them!!!

IMG_20230924_012557.jpg

You're reminding me that I need to get mine repierced! I had three on each side and currently only have 2 on one and 1 on the other. I want them all back!

000Ed

Rough_Rock
Triple and conch in my left ear DSCN4338 (2).jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results