shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Show me your Luxury Watches!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new anniversary present, Omega Seamaster with Tahitian MOP dial. I have many very nice watches but I've never fallen for a watch like this one. It is so gorgeous in person and I can't get a good picture of it for anything.

IMG_0491 (002).jpg

IMG_0494 (002).jpg

IMG_0505 (002).jpg

Absolutely beautiful!! What a way to celebrate!! Congrats @Catmom!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new anniversary present, Omega Seamaster with Tahitian MOP dial. I have many very nice watches but I've never fallen for a watch like this one. It is so gorgeous in person and I can't get a good picture of it for anything.

IMG_0491 (002).jpg

IMG_0494 (002).jpg

IMG_0505 (002).jpg

That's a beautiful watch! :love: Congrats CM. :clap:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vintage Cartier and a diamond Cyma watch. I was told Cyma made watches for Tiffany's but honestly, I didn't care. I loved the shape and size of the watch! 20210707_100538.jpg 20210707_100716.jpg 20210707_100701.jpg 20210707_100528.jpg

How did I miss these? Love them both!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss these? Love them both!
I too miss so many beauties on this site! Thank you! I keep coming back and looking at your amazing watch! Just dreamy!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course I must post it with my matching paraiba ring :dance::dance: F651525E-F0EC-4DD8-AB40-1CA6F46B82D8.jpeg
Perfect together! I missed something though, do you have 2 watches just one has the bigger dial?

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
Just deleted previous post as I didn’t realize serial number of one of the watches was visible.
@cushioncutnut, yes we got lucky. Received both 41mm & 36mm from our AD. The latter is hence mine :)
I rarely got this lucky :)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just deleted previous post as I didn’t realize serial number of one of the watches was visible.
@cushioncutnut, yes we got lucky. Received both 41mm & 36mm from our AD. The latter is hence mine :)
I rarely got this lucky :)

That is great! Enjoy!!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
I love this thread! Three years ago, I posted here about my plan to buy a nice watch for my 40th birthday. Now I turn 40 in two months (!) and just bought a small Cartier Tank Francaise two-toned rose gold/stainless steel with mother of pearl. I love the elegant and understated look, plus the two-tones help integrate my rose gold pieces more into my overall look.

PXL_20210804_200242901.jpg

PXL_20210805_131604091.jpg

I am hoping this will be a forever watch. My only concern is whether it looks too small on me? I am not a fan of big watches on myself, but I want to make sure it looks proportional. I am still in the return period. Such a big decision for me!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this thread! Three years ago, I posted here about my plan to buy a nice watch for my 40th birthday. Now I turn 40 in two months (!) and just bought a small Cartier Tank Francaise two-toned rose gold/stainless steel with mother of pearl. I love the elegant and understated look, plus the two-tones help integrate my rose gold pieces more into my overall look.

I am hoping this will be a forever watch. My only concern is whether it looks too small on me? I am not a fan of big watches on myself, but I want to make sure it looks proportional. I am still in the return period. Such a big decision for me!

Gorgeous watch! I think it looks fine on you plus women's watches are going back to being smaller. Most of my watches are an in between size so that they fit in either way, lol.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous watch! I think it looks fine on you plus women's watches are going back to being smaller. Most of my watches are an in between size so that they fit in either way, lol.

Thank you! I absolutely love your new Omega! I strongly considered an Aqua Terra with MOP diamond dial, but the size just felt too big for me.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I absolutely love your new Omega! I strongly considered an Aqua Terra with MOP diamond dial, but the size just felt too big for me.

Thank you. It's actually a 34mm which seems to be my sweet spot. Not too big and not too small. My pictures make it look bigger than it really is IRL.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

I actually love this size- I prefer more delicate watches personally! It’s gorgeous!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock

I love it and it looks great on you! I'm biased, though, because I have a small TF and think that it works better for being both "dressed up" and more casual. We are almost-watch-twins- I just turned 40 and chose stainless with a MOP dial :) The larger version of the TF feels more sporty to me and I wanted something to wear for work.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
I love it and it looks great on you! I'm biased, though, because I have a small TF and think that it works better for being both "dressed up" and more casual. We are almost-watch-twins- I just turned 40 and chose stainless with a MOP dial :) The larger version of the TF feels more sporty to me and I wanted something to wear for work.

Oh cool! Happy birthday! Have you posted a picture of your watch? I agree, the small TF should work for almost any occasion. Most other watches I tried on looked sporty, which is not at all my personal style, but I also did not want a dress watch.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
So my husband and I always like looking at and trying on watches. He is obsessed with them and has a few nice ones. I only have one in white metal and one yellow so I can wear with my yellow and white gold jewellery.

We were in Omega and I was eying up a de ville which I really fell for and he kept saying “oh why don’t you get it, you work so hard, go on treat yourself” etc. Well of course I didn’t. But I was at the mall yesterday with my youngest daughter and we walked past Omega and I thought I’d just go try it on.

Got chatting to the sales guy and he sorted me out with a 20% discount - which was a little under even the second hand price I’d seen online. So I made a snap decision and bought it. They even adjusted the strap in the shop so I could wear it home and I was very smug and thrilled about it.

Until I showed my husband and he said “seriously?! I was going to get you that for Christmas!! What am I going to buy you now”. Ugh. Feeling very deflated and guilty now about something I’d been very perked up about.

It’s pretty though isn’t it for everyday wear.

5EC11185-C57F-4F68-AE69-A739080D84A1.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So my husband and I always like looking at and trying on watches. He is obsessed with them and has a few nice ones. I only have one in white metal and one yellow so I can wear with my yellow and white gold jewellery.

We were in Omega and I was eying up a de ville which I really fell for and he kept saying “oh why don’t you get it, you work so hard, go on treat yourself” etc. Well of course I didn’t. But I was at the mall yesterday with my youngest daughter and we walked past Omega and I thought I’d just go try it on.

Got chatting to the sales guy and he sorted me out with a 20% discount - which was a little under even the second hand price I’d seen online. So I made a snap decision and bought it. They even adjusted the strap in the shop so I could wear it home and I was very smug and thrilled about it.

Until I showed my husband and he said “seriously?! I was going to get you that for Christmas!! What am I going to buy you now”. Ugh. Feeling very deflated and guilty now about something I’d been very perked up about.

It's a lovely watch. Don't feel bad at all. Tell you wonderful husband that you are an understanding and flexible person. He need not worry about what to get you for Christmas. You can give him a whole list and he gets to choose. ;))

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
It's a lovely watch. Don't feel bad at all. Tell you wonderful husband that you are an understanding and flexible person. He need not worry about what to get you for Christmas. You can give him a whole list and he gets to choose. ;))

List being started right now!!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Oh cool! Happy birthday! Have you posted a picture of your watch? I agree, the small TF should work for almost any occasion. Most other watches I tried on looked sporty, which is not at all my personal style, but I also did not want a dress watch.

6B94BCD5-AF0A-4E8E-8C15-AB34D749C5CD.jpeg

Here you go! I have found it works well for me thus far, not too dressy and also not too sporty- I think it’s the rectangular face and overall design.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Here you go! I have found it works well for me thus far, not too dressy and also not too sporty- I think it’s the rectangular face and overall design.

Looks awesome with the bracelet.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful! I would totally wear that watch every day!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you! Looks great on you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_0491 (002).jpg

IMG_0494 (002).jpg

IMG_0505 (002).jpg

Missed this beauty!!! Love it so much! Now I want this and the black dial Rolex! Thanks a lot for tempting me again! :lol:

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results