Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Show me your Luxury Watches!

Fabfashion

Shiny_Rock
My chunky sporty everyday go-to was a “happy promotion” present to myself. :) I also have a smaller dainty 2-tone that my hubs surprised me with for my 30th birthday/3rd baby push present.

4E8D0711-2F74-4A90-8C1D-F60934DAC1F1.jpeg

Gorgeous combination of your watch and your ring. What size is your watch if you don’t mind me asking? I have a 31mm and thinking of going up to either 36mm or 41mm.

Gorgeous combination of your watch and your ring. What size is your watch if you don’t mind me asking? I have a 31mm and thinking of going up to either 36mm or 41mm.

Hmm...I’m thinking it’s a 31mm. My wrist is small so it looks nicely chunky on my without being too big.

cm_ls1

Rough_Rock
Here is one for the ladies

Ref 268655 Yacht master 37mm 18kt RG on oyster flex

QueenofDiamonds33

Rough_Rock
I am not a watch person (haven't worn a watch since high school except iWatch) so here is my mini contribution. I wanted something classy but very very simple (no date adjustment as that it too much work :) - I am already "forced" to wear them so that I don't have to wind them - also too much work :roll:). I also love big watches so I originally wanted 36mm but SA said 34mm is better. Well, I still think I should have gotten 36mm but I must admit I love these as well. IMG_4745.JPG IMG_4744.JPG

This is such a classic look! Love it. If you don’t mind me asking, do you know how big your wrist is? I’m debating between the 34mm and 36mm as well, but they are difficult to find and try on!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
This is such a classic look! Love it. If you don’t mind me asking, do you know how big your wrist is? I’m debating between the 34mm and 36mm as well, but they are difficult to find and try on!
Thank you! My wrist is rather small (I wear 6" bracelets and they can get loose as well). I know that 34mm is the biggest size for women and 36mm is where the men's sizes start. Overall, I am happy with the size, although I am used to bigger watches. I would suggest you try the size in the store (does not have to be the same exact watch as long as the size is the same) and see with what you are comfortable.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebrity Moms Jewelry Style
    Celebrity Moms Jewelry Style
    Star Wars Day: Princess Leia's Jewelry
    Star Wars Day: Princess Leia's Jewelry
    The Origin of Mother's Day
    The Origin of Mother's Day

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.