shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Show me your Luxury Watches!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
My chunky sporty everyday go-to was a “happy promotion” present to myself. :) I also have a smaller dainty 2-tone that my hubs surprised me with for my 30th birthday/3rd baby push present.

4E8D0711-2F74-4A90-8C1D-F60934DAC1F1.jpeg

Gorgeous combination of your watch and your ring. What size is your watch if you don’t mind me asking? I have a 31mm and thinking of going up to either 36mm or 41mm.

Gorgeous combination of your watch and your ring. What size is your watch if you don’t mind me asking? I have a 31mm and thinking of going up to either 36mm or 41mm.

Hmm...I’m thinking it’s a 31mm. My wrist is small so it looks nicely chunky on my without being too big.

cm_ls1

Shiny_Rock
Here is one for the ladies

Ref 268655 Yacht master 37mm 18kt RG on oyster flex

QyNBWUo.jpg

QueenofDiamonds33

Rough_Rock
I am not a watch person (haven't worn a watch since high school except iWatch) so here is my mini contribution. I wanted something classy but very very simple (no date adjustment as that it too much work :) - I am already "forced" to wear them so that I don't have to wind them - also too much work :roll:). I also love big watches so I originally wanted 36mm but SA said 34mm is better. Well, I still think I should have gotten 36mm but I must admit I love these as well. IMG_4745.JPG IMG_4744.JPG

This is such a classic look! Love it. If you don’t mind me asking, do you know how big your wrist is? I’m debating between the 34mm and 36mm as well, but they are difficult to find and try on!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
This is such a classic look! Love it. If you don’t mind me asking, do you know how big your wrist is? I’m debating between the 34mm and 36mm as well, but they are difficult to find and try on!
Thank you! My wrist is rather small (I wear 6" bracelets and they can get loose as well). I know that 34mm is the biggest size for women and 36mm is where the men's sizes start. Overall, I am happy with the size, although I am used to bigger watches. I would suggest you try the size in the store (does not have to be the same exact watch as long as the size is the same) and see with what you are comfortable.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Watch peeps, coming back to this thread because I'm seriously watch contemplating and just bought a piece I hope I can reveal tomorrow. Nothing serious, but for a girl with a super small wrist, (like 5.125 inches) it's hard to find a watch that I really like but doesn't look ridiculously huge on me. @cm_ls1 your watches are amazing. Thanks for sharing them.

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Watch peeps, coming back to this thread because I'm seriously watch contemplating and just bought a piece I hope I can reveal tomorrow. Nothing serious, but for a girl with a super small wrist, (like 5.125 inches) it's hard to find a watch that I really like but doesn't look ridiculously huge on me. @cm_ls1 your watches are amazing. Thanks for sharing them.

@LLJsmom look forward to seeing your new watch. I'm sure it is beautiful as you have great taste.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom look forward to seeing your new watch. I'm sure it is beautiful as you have great taste.

Hi @HollyC thanks for your response. I do have a fews pics I can share. But I am having trouble with watches. I’m going to start a thread to ask for assistance. Any advice would be welcome.

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @HollyC thanks for your response. I do have a fews pics I can share. But I am having trouble with watches. I’m going to start a thread to ask for assistance. Any advice would be welcome.

I too had trouble picking out a watch. My first proper watch was the Vivianna Bangle watch from Georg Jensen for my 18th which I wore everyday. I decided to save and buy a gold watch, of course I tried on Rolex, Cartier, Omega etc - none of them spoke to me and I realised, watches to me, is a piece of jewellery. Bulgari released the Serpenti and that was it for me. Are you a watch person? Do you think you would want several different models?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too had trouble picking out a watch. My first proper watch was the Vivianna Bangle watch from Georg Jensen for my 18th which I wore everyday. I decided to save and buy a gold watch, of course I tried on Rolex, Cartier, Omega etc - none of them spoke to me and I realised, watches to me, is a piece of jewellery. Bulgari released the Serpenti and that was it for me. Are you a watch person? Do you think you would want several different models?
I’ll create a thread in Jewelry Pieces and if you don’t mind, I would appreciate your help.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve enjoyed looking at everyone’s watches! So I haven’t worn a watch for about 10 years on a daily basis. I work from home now so never wear one. I decided to get at least one nice watch for dressy occasions since I’ve never had a luxury watch before. It’s a Cartier tank francaise in the small size.

9DB44839-E6A4-4404-A5AB-50448BC53717.jpeg

Hubby likes Breitling so this is his newest, a Colt, although I think it’s an older model. It was just sitting around in a jewelry store unloved in the sales section.

D462766B-DFD9-4764-BFD3-32B898B0FDEA.png

And this is a Breitling I bought him years ago for our 10th anniversary. I don’t know the model?

8C449524-A06E-46FD-82A5-62968B950299.jpeg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
One more to the herd. This one is polarizing. I did not like it the first time I saw it and now I appreciate it. It is one of the watches that plays in the light. 34mm Tudor Royal.

20210602_173550.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hubby's new Omega Seamaster. He loves this watch, lol. It's a 43 so it's a big watch but then he's 6'4" so he needs a big watch.

IMG_0168.jpg

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Just an update. Thrilled to share this stunner. Oyster Perpetual 31 in turquoise blue. Got it today. My Rolex journey is now on its way. Don’t think it’s ending though…
96506C6D-5607-473D-999D-C3FC72C17692.jpeg

Looks fabulous @LLJsmom. The colour is amazing.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the turquoise & SS color combo together, looks great @LLJsmom ! Congratulations on your new beauty!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Just an update. Thrilled to share this stunner. Oyster Perpetual 31 in turquoise blue. Got it today. My Rolex journey is now on its way. Don’t think it’s ending though…
96506C6D-5607-473D-999D-C3FC72C17692.jpeg

Congrats @LLJsmom !! So happy for you -- love the color and that size is just perfect on you. Which one(s) are you thinking about getting next!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats @LLJsmom !! So happy for you -- love the color and that size is just perfect on you. Which one(s) are you thinking about getting next!!

Thanks @SandyK. I'm super happy with this. I would like to add a 31 SS and WG Datejust, with jubilee bracelet and fluted bezel. I am happy to know what I want. The road to figuring that out has been long. I would prefer batons, but would be open to diamond markers. But no MOP face, no two tone, and must be cool tones. Rolex is still a big crap shoot. Not in a million years would I think that I would be offered this watch. I now realize that you just can't tell what can happen so stressing about it doesn't help.

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks @SandyK. I'm super happy with this. I would like to add a 31 SS and WG Datejust, with jubilee bracelet and fluted bezel. I am happy to know what I want. The road to figuring that out has been long. I would prefer batons, but would be open to diamond markers. But no MOP face, no two tone, and must be cool tones. Rolex is still a big crap shoot. Not in a million years would I think that I would be offered this watch. I now realize that you just can't tell what can happen so stressing about it doesn't help.

Love your plan!! Then you will have the perfect two-watch Rolex collection - OP for a more casual look and the DJ for a dressier look, both of which look gorgeous on you! And the good thing is the DJ should be easier to get, ha (although maybe not to actually see in a store first).

*Edited to say oops, three watch Rolex collection, forgot about your other one. But you get my point :D

Last edited:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your plan!! Then you will have the perfect two-watch Rolex collection - OP for a more casual look and the DJ for a dressier look, both of which look gorgeous on you! And the good thing is the DJ should be easier to get, ha (although maybe not to actually see in a store first).

*Edited to say oops, three watch Rolex collection, forgot about your other one. But you get my point :D

Thanks, yes that's the plan. The DJ is a little dressier. Yeah, you're right about the DJ being easier to get. Though I do know now that I would need to request it and not expect it for 3-6 months. This one was just a windfall.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results