shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your diamond eternity wedding sets!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I want more too. I can never get enough!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
chelle...of course! make sure to re-post later when you have BOTH rings so that we can see the beautiful set!
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OOOH! OOOH! OOOH!!! I get to play in the band now, too! YAY!
36.gif

My custom-made, platinum, semi-eternity, shared-prong set from White Flash. (Center stone 1.53 AGS-000, G/VS2). Rings are both size 4.75.

I LOVE THEM!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

The Whole Scoop Here!

Lynn

WFcustomset.jpg

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
OOOoooh, these are so beautiful! I really want an eternity band for my wedding band,
especially after looking at all of these! I went to a maul jeweler just to try some on, and the guy there told me that eternity bands won''t go with my baguettes-- I was crushed...
I have a .82 round brilliant with side baguettes---
Anyone out there with a ring similar to mine and an eternity band?
(I guess I''m really trying to squeeze a little more bling out of my sweet little ring...)

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can get a regular eternity or a baguette eternity. What a bunghole that guy was.

krcdm

Rough_Rock
Tybee - My engagement ring has baguettes and I love the way my wedding band looks with it. It is not eternity, but it has diamonds on the top. Let me see if I can post a picture!

muffyin.jpg

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Just got rings plated....will post more pics on separate thread......

ering 234.JPG

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
a different shot.....

ering 149.JPG

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
one more......

ering 200.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s a lovely set Maxine!!!

interesting to see you wear your w-ring on the outside?

do you have specs on the center stone and the setting as well? finger size?

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Mara.............Reason for wearing band there?
That''s because there is no wedding yet.....but it came as a set, and I have been wearing it as a guard (ha ha), and have informed him that it will no longer be new when we get married, and I will need something else then...isn''t that a plan??? It''s a 1.21 center, E/F VS2....sides are about .05 each..

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
ame, Ha Ha, yes, quite a bunghole indeed!
krdcm!
Thank You! That was what I needed to see! Your e-ring is very similar to mine, and I think your set looks lovely!
joy joy joy!

Tybee

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! How could you hide these guys for so long, Max ?
2.gif

What is the official wedding band going to be ? "ring guards" come mostly in pairs, btw
11.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Maxine that''s an awsome 2nd shot of the ring! Love it!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/25/2005 12:15:53 PM
Author: valeria101
Wow! How could you hide these guys for so long, Max ?
2.gif

What is the official wedding band going to be ? ''ring guards'' come mostly in pairs, btw
11.gif
I might just stick with this.....and get another new ring for the other hand.....who knows?
I do like the idea of two thinner bands, one on each side for balcnce....What would you suggest?
Right now I wear E-ring alone unless it is cool, and the e-ring wants to turn......OR unless I want more "bling" for some occasion....

Thanks for your kind comments, LM....They are actually similar to yours!!!! Your bands are two different widths, right? How does that work out?? Are the stones different sizes? Have you considered one for each side?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maxine, where did you get the rings from...is it a designer? I''m sure others will want to know as well...it looks alot like the Facets collection rings?

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Maxine you''ve got me mixed up with someone else I only have my engagement ring.
2.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry...I''m rushing you!! Had you mixed up with Lynn....
2.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
BTW Mara, the rings came from my jeweler...he had them in stock and I loved the look!!!
30.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2005 2:16:52 PM
Author: Maxine

Thanks for your kind comments, LM....They are actually similar to yours!!!! Your bands are two different widths, right? How does that work out?? Are the stones different sizes? Have you considered one for each side?
Ooooh, you meant these questions for me!

Yes, my bands are separate widths. The e-ring is thinner, with ACA 3 pointers, about 2.2 mm wide. The w-ring is ACA 5 pointers, about 2.5 mm. It works out GREAT. I love that they totally match and "coordinate" (if you can use that term in jewelry!) yet they are a little "different". And actually, if I had it to do over again, I may have done 2 pointers and 3 pointers instead - for even thinner. I had a wide band before, and now it seems, I can barely go THIN enough!!! So, to answer your last question... no, I haven't considered a band for each side, although I have seen that look and it's gorgeous, too. But for me, right now anyway, it's all about THIN, baby!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Lynn

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a pic for Mara...rings worns the "right" way.......

ering 423.JPG

lsmathis1

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for posting my ring mara - during my absence ;-) I love it more each day :)

thanks,
Lisa

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
BUMP!

There have been alot of new settings/rings/stonse around here lately...please upate the thread by posting your diamond eternity styles and wedding sets.

aka Jade I am talking to you!!!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Oops! I totally forgot about posting my pics! Thanks for the reminder, Mara! So does your beautiful new stone mean that you get to post new pics in this thread?
3.gif

Anyways, please bear with me because I have to post the pics separately... I don''t know how to attach them all to one post.
33.gif
I don''t have the wedding band(s) yet, but I will post them as soon as I get them!

Here it is... my Ritani Endless Love e-ring, eternity style (pave going 3/4 down the band) with a small space left for sizing...
9.gif

eternitycollage.JPG

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Another...

ring1607_2.JPG

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Okay, one more, I swear!
2.gif
Handshot...

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Where''s the pic?
33.gif
Hmmm... let me try again...

Also wanted to add that I love this thread! Everyone''s rings are SO BEAUTIFUL. I love them all!
30.gif

ring1617.JPG

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Your wish is my command!

Mine is not a matching set though - the pic shows my new 3sided pave ring with my precious metals custom made eternity ring. I can''t really wear them together cos the eternity ring will ''bruise'' the pave on the prongs.

JL3sidedpave-060.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure if mine fits the bill exactly or not, since the ring is only half-eternity and the w-band is full.

Anyways, I''ll take it as a great excuse to flash around some yellow gold!
27.gif
37.gif

YG shall rise again! LOL!
41.gif

rovset2.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yum! MORE !! MORE!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results