shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your diamond eternity wedding sets!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
z78gml

2.51 F VVS2 Princess
fourthone.JPG

thefirst.JPG

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
These gorgeous
3.gif
wedding sets are driving me crazy!
26.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

Here is more on lsmathis's ring...
30.gif

Center stone is Round AGA 1B Ideal 1.81c G VS2. I think ring size was around 5.25.

Platinum Memoire Band has 24 (.02c) melee full round, Stones are G/VS2

lsmathis ring 0205 copy.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
rms here is a collage of your ring pics and I resized that too big one. the set looks fab on your hand!!

I'm going to ask L to remove the too-big pic since it keeps throwing the page off...hehe.

rms ring set 0205a.JPG

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that gorgeous Memoire ring looks so similar to mine from Signed Pieces! Except for the huge center stone! I''d love to upgrade to a stone that is closer to 2 ct. One day, I hope.

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
7/1- thanks!
9.gif

I never thought about the fact that the natural positioning of the hand is slightly apart before. Now I keep noticing my fingers and the size of the gap between them, and yes, I think an eternity band would work nicely.
11.gif

I guess I am getting ahead of myself. I still need to get an e-ring.

Thanks again!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Thanks you for posting my set, Mara!
emembarrassed.gif

The ering setting has 6, 20 pt RBS, H, SI1, 1.2 ct tdw, and the eternity ring is 19 20-pt RBs, H, SI1-2, 3.9 ct tdw. TDW of set is 8.1 cts. I still can''t believe it, so I had to write it one more time!
9.gif
2.gif
1.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Mara, thanks so much for resizing my pics...I wish that we could all edit our own posts and resize or delete if pics are too big.

Jennifer's sets are are spectacular. And Slammie's set rocks (no pun intended)!!

all those Tacori sets...soooooo beautiful...I love, LOVE Tacori. It was actually one of my first loves for ring choices. I so wanted an engraved band with the 2 yellow side diamonds....GORGEOUS!!

I wonder if anyone has some sapphire, ruby, or emerald eternity bands to show everone. I loved those too when I first started shopping (Simon G has some nice ones). I don't know that I've seen many posted on PS. Might not be appropriate for this thread since the subject says "diamond"...but I would love to see them.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
This is my wedding set, 1.49ct J VVS2 in an eternity style Precision Set ring, size 4.

7-1.jpg

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
I love my e-ring but I am planning on changing the setting
23.gif

18-2.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
RMS- my sister just got a diamond and sapphire eternity ring from Signed Pieces. I''m not sure if you wanted to see a sapphire only band, but I''ll try to post pictures this weekend of hers. It''s beautiful!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2005 7:18:14 AM
Author: mmeowcollins
RMS- my sister just got a diamond and sapphire eternity ring from Signed Pieces. I''m not sure if you wanted to see a sapphire only band, but I''ll try to post pictures this weekend of hers. It''s beautiful!
Cool, thanks mmeowcollins. Sapphire and diamonds or just sapphires...whatever you have is great!

Leila,
I love your setting. I thought about Precision Set but couldn''t get a good sample to see in person when I was shopping. Are you changing your setting for a specific reason other than "just for the fun of it"?
21.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the precision set one as well. That is one we see alot of discussion on and not really many pictures! Finally

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2005 3:43:52 PM
Author: Mara
love the precision set one as well. That is one we see alot of discussion on and not really many pictures! Finally
Feeling like I should know this... but what''s "precision set"?!!

Thanks!

Lynn

rms

Brilliant_Rock
it''s a particular line of jewelery. I like a lot of their stuff, but don''t see much of it around. Do others see much of it? One jeweler in my area carries the line, but apparently he is partial to channel set diamonds, so he didn''t have the bead set/pave styles on hand:

http://www.precisionset.com/

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Most Precision Set rings are designed so that they can be stacked next to one another without any gaps. I do love my ring, but I just fell in love with the Tacori ring Brwnidgurl511 posted https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-e-ring-from-nice-ice.23529/
It just spoke to me. My husband doesn''t mind, but I''m still deciding, just to be sure I''m not being rash about it. After all, I''ve only had my ring for about a year.
20.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Leila, I love your ring! I can''t believe it''s a "J"!
36.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Ho....ly....crap. I need a cigarette.
23.gif

I better win the lotto soon!!!
31.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well we ended up contacting Whiteflash to copy Mara''s ring, but I chose the 3 pointers instead of the 2pointers I swore I wanted. I looked at all of the sets in here and saw that most of them didn''t have "diamond overhang" where the ering stone extends past the bottom of the wedding band. So Isaid "f!ck it." He wanted to get the 4ptrs but...that''s actually overkill.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds beautiful ame!
31.gif
Did you get the prong set same as mine or more of a shared prong? I can''t wait to see the set with 3 pointers, so you got both band and e-ring to have the same width? When will WF be done with the set? Pictures!!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't know. He wont let me be involved much. I told him exactly what I wanted and passed on the emails with Denise to him. He is on it now....

Im not doing a set, yet anyway, just the wedding band. I havent' decided if I want to do the setting yet. Im too chickensh!t. haha. He's ok with it and scouts out ideas but I am not sure yet. I have really not settled on that yet.

I am getting your's copied "as Identical as I can" but with 3s instead of 2s. If I like the band that much Ill probably have the e-ring made to match.

teehee. I hope you don't mind that I am a ring stealer.

Soon as we get photos Ill post. Im antsy. Ill wanna wear that. haha

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha of course I don''t mind...I''m very flattered every time someone says they like my ring setting as there are so many beauties out there...we loved it originally when we saw it with 4 pointers on my local Aptos jeweler''s wife''s hand in YG. Replicating it in platinum we weren''t too sure what it would come out like, but of course the result was fabulous. We got the e-ring first and then had WF do the matching band, I have to say I adore the ''set'' appearance and am very much a matching or symmetrical type person in life so it''s fitting my bands are the same (even though I did the 3 pointers vs 2 pointers e-ring/w-ring which I really am very happy with!).

Keep us posted!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
For fun here is my jeweler's wife's ring...

It is a 1c center stone with 4 pointers eternity set around the band in YG. This is the ring that we saw that I ended up coming back to time and time again and finally had the jeweler's designer create the same ring in platinum with 3 pointers for my e-ring!

The funniest thing is that this is her ring from a previous marriage...so it's not even the jeweler who gave it to her! The irony!

Notice the open areas under the melee from the bottom...mine is not as open as that at all (mine has the standard small holes), but I figure hers must make the diamonds super easy to clean.

yvonne ring.JPG

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Mara,thanks for sharing this picture. I''ve never seen this setting in yg before. I wonder, did your jeweler try and ''out do'' the ex in terms of her ering? That''s gotta hurt his pride, especially being a jeweler.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think that our jeweler got his wife an engagement ring...her ''wedding rings'' were two bands very much like my own in terms of prong set eternity platinum but with 7 pointers. They were very beautiful, sparkly and substantial. So maybe in a way...yes...he did outdo, 2 rings instead of one engagement? I thought it was great that she wore her old engagement ring on her right hand....obviously they were past any sort of jealousy/drama from previous lives!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2005 12:24:24 AM
Author: Mara
haha of course I don''t mind...I''m very flattered every time someone says they like my ring setting as there are so many beauties out there...we loved it originally when we saw it with 4 pointers on my local Aptos jeweler''s wife''s hand in YG. Replicating it in platinum we weren''t too sure what it would come out like, but of course the result was fabulous. We got the e-ring first and then had WF do the matching band, I have to say I adore the ''set'' appearance and am very much a matching or symmetrical type person in life so it''s fitting my bands are the same (even though I did the 3 pointers vs 2 pointers e-ring/w-ring which I really am very happy with!).

Keep us posted!
9.gif

HE really wanted me to go 4pts. It just seemed too wide to me. Im sure Ill regret it ;-)

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Beansy''s Asscher Set

"Here are the specs: asscher is 1.05, G, VS1, table 58, Depth 70.8, 5.53 x 5.51 x 3.91. From Whiteflash.

The custom e-ring is platinum with (10) .03 ACA''s= .30
The custom w-band has (11) .029 ACA''s= .30"

beansyasscherset.jpg

laney

Brilliant_Rock

Here are some new pics of my pave!

nrlsideside103.JPG

nrlback104.JPG

nrlband106.JPG

nrlinside108.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
bump! more!
30.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Hey, Mara-

Does my ring count?
7.gif
It''s a Ritani Endless Love bezel set ring, but I don''t have the wedding band yet, so its technically not a "wedding set". And the diamonds go all the way down the band except for a tiny little space at the bottom. (Which will probably no longer be there since I have to size the ring down.) Can I be included in this thread?

Thanks!
1.gif

chellebelle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results