shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your diamond eternity wedding sets!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angie6251982

Rough_Rock
No problem fashionsweetie. I''m not sure if you plan on getting white gold or platinum, but with the half eternity I prefferred the white gold. For the fact that you only see the gold on the back side of the ring and so far I''ve only had to get mine rhodium plated once a year. Plus it''s much much chearper and I like the color the white gold better. Also, I have an extended warranty plan so as long as I bring the ring in twice a year for them to inspect it I can get it resized, rhodium plated, etc as much as I want for free. I was torn between a solitaire set and this half eternity set too but I went with this one because it was so shiny and had much more bling than the plain solitaire sets. So it''s whichever you prefer the classic simplistic or the shiny bling bling hehe
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2006 8:39:15 PM
Author: Lynn B
Here is my recent re-set.
Rounded shank fishtail pave custom designed rings in platinum from Whiteflash w/ scallop detail on the head; .02 ACA melee, each ring 2mm wide. Ring size 4.75. (Same center stone, AGS-0 2.36 RB)
DROOL. Love that SCALLOP.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2006 1:49:39 PM
Author: Mara

Date: 7/12/2006 8:39:15 PM
Here is my recent re-set.
Rounded shank fishtail pave custom designed rings in platinum from Whiteflash w/ scallop detail on the head; .02 ACA melee, each ring 2mm wide. Ring size 4.75. (Same center stone, AGS-0 2.36 RB)
DROOL. Love that SCALLOP.
Why thank you, Miss Mara! You were instrumental in its design!
30.gif

xoxoxo
L

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another photo of my e-ring. Lookit that gorgeous head!!!
1.gif

pave2 (smalleryet).jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2006 9:31:52 PM
Here''s another photo of my e-ring. Lookit that gorgeous head!!!
1.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
realized I never added my ring with my wedding band - I took some pics with some roses - thought I''d add those to this post!!

just for fun...

oranger001.jpg

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
3 - ok last one!

i was wearing a bright pink shirt - thought this was a cool shot!!

coolpinks003.jpg

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
WOW i love everyone''s eternity!! beautiful!!!

If i''d known pricescope before i''d have gotten eternitys.. I wonder if mine qualifies as half eternity
33.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, love the new additions! Absolutely fabulous!!!

Mara, how does your friend''s K ACA stone look? Does it look similar to your J? or can you tell the difference? My cousin is thinking about upgrading her ACA to a bigger size. I was telling her to drop in color to get the bigger size for her buck since we''re working with a budget.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Milly, I could see a slight difference in color between my girlfriend''s K and my J...it made me a little happy I hadn''t gone to K for the size of my stone, but I could imagine that many people wouldn''t even notice the difference, and the rings were side by side so it was probably not unusual for us to see some color difference. I also would imagine it would depend on the K itself...if it was a high or low K, and if it had fluor from the top view. In regular everyday wear when I see my girlfriend, her stone does not look yellow or too warm at all. It was really just in the scrutiny of side by side in the lighting where we could see some color differences.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Are you talking about side by side face down? or from the profile view? I don''t think she will be able to tell the difference.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
bump for any new eternity wedding sets out there????

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2007 5:06:48 PM
Author: mrssalvo
bump for any new eternity wedding sets out there????
I''ve got an eternity wedding band from OGI, but I''m without a digital camera at this time. When my proofs come in from the wedding, she''ll have a photo of the rings which I''ll post.

beesknees

Rough_Rock
Oooh! I''m so excited to see new eternity rings!! My bf and I just picked out my engagement ring and wedding band and they are both eternity rings. As soon as he proposes this is the first place I''ll post pictures!
36.gif

bauermj

Rough_Rock
Lets see more pics! My gf has no preference and I''m leaning towards the eternity route. Very beautiful and delicate, much like her. Thanks!

Especially any that include ~1.5ct Ideal cut rounds! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results