shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your diamond eternity wedding sets!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
SNSPOTTS-I asked Santa for a new digital camera, but I got an ipod and a digital printer for my old digital camera. I am happy but still wish I kinda got the camera. Oh well, I have a 21st b-day coming up....maybe I can buy myself the camera=)
I love Fay Cullen''s rings. I actually prefer a "warmer" diamond in antique mountings (as I have an "I" color asscher 2ct in a platinum antique setting). I was hoping for the Fay Cullen look as well....

I love your ring. My Mother has a thing for marquise diamonds (she has a nice .90ct one H-J color). I always liked them but I have very short stubby hands, so the cut didn''t look good on them =(

I once found a 1.5ct marquise set east to west in a platinum engraved mounting...I loved it but it was also a little odd looking on my hand =(

Anyway, I love your ring....
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I want my wedding ring already so I can post here!!!!
39.gif
Looking at all of your gorgeous sets makes me so jealous! Hurry up Vera Wang and ship that thing out!!!!!

(Not that I''m getting married for another year and a half, but at least I can try it on for pictures, right??
31.gif
)

glalmourpus

Rough_Rock
I like JadeLeaves pave style ring...who made it?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
bumping this for all the upgrades and new sets..lynn B, mara, mara''s friend and all other eternity set owners out there
35.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for the bump mrs salvo! i added this in the 2-3c thread too..hee hee.

this is my 2.32 J SI1 ES WF stone in my original eternity engagement ring with .72ctw of melee and the w-ring has .52ctw of melee. size 6.

232jsi collage ab.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and this is my girlfriend''s Ritani engagement ring with a 1.60 K VS2 ACA and wedding ring...i think that they are 1 pointers so something like .30ctw in each. the rings are under 2mm each. size 6.

vivi bauble ja.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
one more!!!

vivi bauble ka.jpg

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
This is a fantastic post. I am so glad it''s out there! I love looking at others eternity sets as well! I do not have my wedding band just yet - its'' not in yet, but here is a pic of my e band.

Still can''t figure out why I can''t just post the image itself onto the board?!?! Oh well.... this link should work.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebud, you''ve gotta stop posting that magnificent ring without telling us the details! It''s GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks diamond seeker! The specs on this one are 2.06 G-H SI2 round brilliant center, and the band 22 shared prong round tcw 1.50 G-H SI1. Any other details on it, you''d have to ask my fiance!

I have to take some more pics of it - it is very difficult to get a very good shot, as I am finding out! I got a new camera a few months ago and have only just begun to play around with it and my ring.

I had the center stone in a solitare 4 prong when I first got engaged - and wanted to get the eternity band, since I fell in LOVE with it!!!! 8 months later it was mounted into the eternity band
emteeth.gif

crgbring.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's just beautiful, Rosebud! Thanks for telling us about it!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it is beautiful rosebud and looks great on you.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Rosebud your ring is to die for!!! Thanks for sharing that baby with us! Love that shared prong setting.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/10/2006 12:00:01 AM
Author: Mara
thanks for the bump mrs salvo! i added this in the 2-3c thread too..hee hee.

this is my 2.32 J SI1 ES WF stone in my original eternity engagement ring with .72ctw of melee and the w-ring has .52ctw of melee. size 6.
Mara
35.gif

I haven''t come to PS for little while and I just saw your new E-ring

wow
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
how beautiful
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Mara, Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif

flower12

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Here is my recent re-set.
Rounded shank fishtail pave custom designed rings in platinum from Whiteflash w/ scallop detail on the head; .02 ACA melee, each ring 2mm wide. Ring size 4.75. (Same center stone, AGS-0 2.36 RB)

pave4a.JPG

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s mine! The wedding band is a half eternity SP shared prong.

sksp21707.jpg

angie6251982

Rough_Rock
Well I just joined so I figured I''d go ahead and put my bling up :)

Here''s the details:
Leo Round Brilliant .95 ct
18.gif

Clarity si2
Color H
Setting 14kt White gold - Size 6
Side Stones are all si2 and H
Total Weight 1.75

Now that I''ve read this forum I see that I could''ve gone lower on the color/clarity and gotten a bigger diamond that was still beautiful. Also, I''d rather gone with Platinum because of the upkeep with the replating of the white gold. Wish I''d known all this before I bought my ring hehe OH well I can upgrade when I''m older for an anniversary
19.gif
For a starter ring I think we did just fine hehe Let me know what you think.

[url=http://photobucket.com]
DSC01758.jpg
[/url]

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you have a beautiful set Angie, love it...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome, Angie! I like your H SI2 very much and wouldn''t go a bit lower! Beautiful rings!

angie6251982

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the nice comments everyone!
9.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
angie, beautiful set! How are the diamonds set on the bands? I love it.

angie6251982

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the comment Old-fashioned girl! I believe the diamonds in the band are pave. I'm not exactly sure though. I know they're not channel set diamonds so I think my only option is pave lol haha
33.gif
Does anyone know exactly what type of setting the diamonds are in my bands?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2006 1:04:25 PM
Author: angie6251982
Thanks for the comment Old-fashioned girl! I believe the diamonds in the band are pave. I''m not exactly sure though. I know they''re not channel set diamonds so I think my only option is pave lol haha
33.gif
Does anyone know exactly what type of setting the diamonds are in my bands?

they look like 4 prong to me. 4 tiny prongs holding each stone in place. hard to tell exactly b/c the pics a little blurry..but that''s my guess. doesn''t look like pave...

angie6251982

Rough_Rock
Yeah you''re right Mrs. Salvo. Now that I look a lot closer it is 4 tiny prongs holding each diamond. I had originally wanted an antique type setting with pave diamonds but I had a hard time finding anthing affordable. This setting (engagement and wedding ring)in white gold was only $1k so it was affordable and I could get a bigger diamond hehe
31.gif
. By the way sorry for the blurry pics but it was really hard to get good pics of the rings. Thanks for the help!
36.gif

genette

Shiny_Rock
Hey Angie I like your set....where did you get it from and that sounds like such a deal for the set

angie6251982

Rough_Rock
Hey Fashionsweetie, Thanks for the compliment and I got my set from Jared''s The Galleria of Jewelry. My setting is in white gold for 1k or you can get it in platinum for around 2k I believe. The setting is made by Jared''s so I think that''s why it''s so inexpensive. I loved that I got a nice set without spending 3-4k for a designer name. Don''t get me wrong I love Tacori, Scott Kay, A. Jaffe, etc settings but those things can get quite expensive. Maybe for an anniversary I can upgrade to one of those hehe
9.gif

genette

Shiny_Rock
It is a very lovely set and thanks for letting me know the info. I''m so torn between getting a solitaire set ering or one that has a half eternity and your set looks like something I was considering. It''s very shiny and blinding and that is a good thing
1.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
I really like it too. It is so pretty
30.gif

It''s beautiful! I have an H SI2 for my center stone- I love looking at everyone elses similar specs!

CRGB714.jpg

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
I know I don''t have the w band yet, so I am sort of breaking the rules on this thread! I will have it soon - I am getting married in less than 3 weeks
25.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results